main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Sixth Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Has your baby begun the training in the Jedi arts?

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hi Yaddel and welcome aboard! Sure thing! Bring your young padawn along. The more the merrier! :D

3. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Damn. I've been trying to make it to a meeting, but they've all been on Saturdays and I can never make it on Saturdays since I work as a wedding videographer and that's the day that everyone gets married on. Alas, such is my luck. What time were you all planning on meeting? Since I have to drive down to Annapolis to the office anyway, I might be able to make it. Depends on how early the wedding is that day.

John

4. HalberKill

HalberKill Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    I am interested in coming! My wife may even come too.

Has a time been set yet?

Is there anything I need to do other than show up?

Bob

5. Sapno Krei

Sapno Krei Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 23, 1999
    D'oh!

I made plans for the 22nd!

*sigh* I would've liked to discuss AOTC in person with you guys...

It won't be the same doing so 2 months after the fact.

Hope you guys have fun!

6. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    "Has your baby begun the training in the Jedi arts? "

She sure has, actually its funny because at night when she has trouble sleeping the only thing that seems to calm her is when I breathe like Darth Vader :) She loves that!! It really is entertaining to watch, also she loves R2 and Jar Jar, what can I say, she is a kid after all!

7. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the Council:
    First I want to welcome Yaddel to our Forum. Welcome, welcome. You'll find this group to be a family (if you can disrergard the ideas exchange full of heat that sometimes have, but hey every family has those). :D Is good to know that there's another new Padawan in our group. We will more than happy to help her in the ways of the Force. So, welcome once more.

My friends, I wanted to ask you a couple of things:

1- I'm scared of reading SW: TNJO Star by Star novel. I heard something from it that really put a knot in my throat. I need counseling.

2- How many times does Anakin/Darth loose his right had in the SWU (EU + RU)? I have count so far ... THREE (3) times. Can someone verify this for me? And people, I'm not bringing this as another idea exchange like last time... Ok?

May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FAN FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

8. Bria-Tharen

Bria-Tharen Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    *Grumbles* As of this moment, 22nd isn't looking so good for me. Something has come up for that weekend, tho not quite finalized yet. I'll keep ya'll posted if I can manage to wiggle around it.

9. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, we're only 4 days away for the next meeting and I was wondering if we have agreed on a meeting spot. Are we meeting in the Annapolis Mall? The food court would probably be the best bet. We can grab a bite to eat and then do the meeting thing, then go see the movie.

10. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Good questions. Also, since I've never met anyone from the group, a good "I'll be wearing a t-shirt with Kermit on it" or some such message would be helpful.

"A group of Star Wars fanatics at the food court" just won't cut it, too. There's too many of us these days!! =)

-gh0st/Chris

11. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    I'll be wearing my black Yoda "Fear leads to the Dark Side" shirt and my 6yr old son will be wearing a SW shirt as well.

12. HalberKill

HalberKill Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2002
    What time is this meeting?

Bob

13. gh0stdevil

Jun 3, 2002
    Actually, this picture is more accurate. If you see this guy, it's me. ;)

(I made this at http://southpark.gamesweb.com/flash/sp-studio.html -- lots of fun!!)

[image=http://lithium.umbc.edu/co5/chris.jpg]

Rar. It compressed the image so it won't look great till ya click on it.

-gh0stdevil / Chris

14. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Here is a pic of me. If you see this guy, don't worry, it's just me! :D

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/stang515013/spaceballs_large_07.jpg]

Here's a pic of me and Sithspawn35 doing lightsaber battles. As you can see he likes to cheat!!! :mad: [face_laugh]

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/stang515013/spaceballs_large_16.jpg]

15. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    The meeting is scheduled for 1pm with a 3:40pm AOTC digital showing. Mutt has asked me to double check these showtimes which I will once the times for Sat. are up. I'll also confirm if it's a digital showing.

16. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the council:
    It's good to know that so far it looks like I will be going to this meeting. But before I forget I want to ask something. Hey DRK_HLMT, do you still have copies of the CD you burned available? I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the last one because I was in Sick Bay for almost 2 weeks. Can you bring at least one?
    Thank you so much for your help.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CALIFORNIA MD

17. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Sure Fipe, no problem. Any one else want the exclusive Holiday Special/Hardware Wars extra special ultimate end-all be-all stupendous edition?? ;)

18. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Oh Drk_Hlmt,

I don't know if this is the same one that Fipe is talking about, but do you have the Xmas Special/Hardware Wars CD that you made copies for a prior meeting that I missed? I will definitely be at this meeting, so if you could remember to bring the CD, it would be appreciated.

19. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Yes it is MuttandSolo and I'll bring one for ya too. :D

20. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Drk_Hlmt,

I cheat? LMAO!!!!! That's hillarious!
    Dont let Bria (Harley) see that pic of you, Your wife may have to buy a baseball bat to keep her off of you! LOL

Also, Man I would LOVE a copy of the Xmas special if ya still got any left. I'll bring a blank disc to the meeting for you.

Thanks,
    Ian

21. gh0stdevil

Jun 3, 2002
    I'd love a copy too, DH! I'll bring you a blank one to compensate for the copy. Thanks!

-gh0st/Chris

22. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    what is this cd you speak of?

Yay, I'm actually going to make it to this meeting! I'm not sure if I'll be there on time (my car pool buddy says he has to work until 1pm, so I might be a *tad* late).

Okay, so I have some extra frito puzzle pieces and trading cards if anyone wants to ...ya know....trade. It will be great to meet you all!!! Should I bring my Celebration 2 pictures??

Now I need to pick which Star wars shirt to wear.....decisions decisions.....I have a few days though hehe.

See you all sooooon
    Toodle pip
    Sam

23. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the Council:
    I want to say thanks in advance to DRK_HLMT for bringing with him this Jewel from the Star Wars Universe. Thanks DRK_HLMT.

Also I want to mentioned that plans look good for this Saturday. I'll be going to the Annapolis Mall at 1200pm, so I can get something to eat. I'll be wearing half of my Jedi's robe. Black turtleneck (with this hot weather, :D ), a tan shirt simulating a vest and my lightsaber clipped to my belt (should I have mentioned the lightsaber to notice me?).

Also, I will bring my laptop for my stories and to someother neat stuff to show...

Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CALIFORNIA MD

24. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    I'd be careful with that lightsaber, I doubt that Mall security will alow you wo walk around with that. They are really fussy in that mall.

25. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    :eek: ?[face_plain]

What you mean? They are jumpy because of a "flashlight"? If so, wow things are getting worse that I thought.

Fipe Naz-Mero, JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.