main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX sketch cards anyone

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by gatodama, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    i know you have all probably seen the new info on the sketch cards for ROTS, but i just wanted to point out somthing you may have overlooked.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/topps/news20050111.html

in the last paragraph of the artical, the fourth name on the list.......look kinda familiar?

2. rudydarthg

rudydarthg Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2004
    Congrats Cat! Did you get to see anything from a certain MOVIE that you would like to share???? J/K but if you would like to say I won't stop you!! LOL

Rudy G.
    (Maul in SA)

3. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Cat Staggs, I love you!!! I can't wait to see your sketch card (or cards if you ask me, cause your work rocks like a Metallica concert)!!!

Did I mention you're awesome and I love you? :)

4. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    i did get to see some reference material that i cannot share. all i can say is the troopers will steal this movie.
    yes it is cards plural....100 at the moment. i am hopeing i may be able to do some more but the deadline is tight.

i will see you folks saturday i hope.

5. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Cat, that is amazing!!! Congratulations!!!!! Glad that Lucasfilm is finally catching on to what we already know, that you are awesome!

Lisa

Hope to see you Saturday!

6. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    hey guys,

just wanted to let you know tha ti have finished the first set of cards. i will be scanning them this eveing so i can get them out to Topps tomorrow. hopefully they will post a smaple ont he OS.

talk to you all soon.

7. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    Are your eyes killing you and your hands numb? And do you still have time to paint the car?!

By the way - it is official. I can't drive due to my schedule so I'll be flying to C3. I ordered my plane tickets on Thursday.
    YeeeHAWWWW!

- Brent

8. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    just wanted to let you all know that i have sent out the second set of 25. that makes a grand total of 131(including the six i will get back, sould everything be approved).

my eyes have finally stopped bleeding and i am starting to get feeling back in my hand. i cannot seem to shake the cramp in my shoulder......so, i will talk to you all later. back to the bacta tank i go..............bubbles.......bubbles......blub....
    blub.......bubbles.....

9. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi Cat, looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work :)

Take Care

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.