main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Skiara - offline & reduced time

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Aug 1, 2008.

1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome back! [:D]

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks! [:D]

During my offline time, I found a notice that you had your ten years anniversory as Teh Mole's host in April! I totally missed it!! Thanks for all your work!! It's so great! And the number of regular players speak for itself, I think. [:D]

Darth Gangrenous likes this.
  3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome back Skiara! I didn't burn the place down....this time. :p

Skiara likes this.
  4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome back Skiara! I hope your holiday was nice. :)

Skiara likes this.
  5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Welcome home. [:D]

Skiara likes this.
  6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Luckily, Bardan. ;)

Holidays were good, although we stood at home. It can be very nice to stay home and do all the needed stuff without the daily stress of work or so. :D

7. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    A new Darth RL knocked at my door and made my life being crazy again. First I thought I could handle modding and Darth RL, but one hand for writing at my laptop and one hand for fighting with my lightsaber don't work that well. So I asked A Chorus of Disapproval for helping me with Darth RL or modding. He chose modding. I guess that's a clever decision. ;)

I think I'll be online for the next four, maybe five weeks, but I'm sure that I can be as fast as usual in responding. So, if you need quick help, Chorus will be happy to lead you the way. :)

Darth Gangrenous
    and of course, @ all oldbies, midbies, newbies, regulars, lurkers and visitors :D

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    [​IMG]

Hi everybody new... and old-but-here-to-welcome-the-new! Let's have a great, drama-free month and be the welcomingest welcomers to ever welcome newbies to a welcome forum. Feel free to @.tag or PM me if any issues should present themselves. And, thanks, in advance, to everyone who will step up to welcome people and help get their posting career started.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  9. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Take care, Skiara. I hope that you can beat the new DRL soon. [:D]

Greetings, Chorus.

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hola, mi amigo. You have a metric ton of stock in this forum, so I'm gladly here as your backup.

Darth Gangrenous likes this.
  11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Darth RL is fought! :D

Thanks for your crossed fingers! It helped! As well as the wonderful support I got! [:D]

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    We're just glad to have you back. And by "we" I mean the regulars in this forum who had to tolerate me.

Skiara and Darth Gangrenous like this.
  13. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Awesome! :) welcome back.

14. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome back! [:D]

15. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks! But it seems the regulars got along with you very well! Let's see what they will say when I announce my next holiday or sudden fight. ;)

Me is happy to be back as well! Thanks! [:D]