Skills and such

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know all the words to the Monchichi jingle (Never owned one though, thankfully) and Marcy knows all the words to the Oreo cookie commercial, and the Mr Ed Song. Don't ask her to sing it though, when she sings the radio volume goes up, or off (she told me to type that) and she's starting to think it's not coincidence. Oh, I do a near perfect impression of Princess Peach in Mario Kart. I'm not proud.
  2. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oooh... I do a pretty good Wario. Wahh!
  3. jedihexer Jedi Master

star 2
    If need be I can imitate slimer from the ghostbusters, and the Pillsbury Dough boy-Heheheheheheheh!

I unfortunatley can also do JarJar, and a not so bad Watto.
  4. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Don't forget Yoda and Palpatine, Eric.
  5. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    And you used to do a good Threepio, but I haven't heard that since probably '96 or so
  6. Murc-XIII Jedi Knight

star 1
    my skills....

hmmmmm...

filmmaking (i helped cruznseal on his fanfilm, working on another video as we speak)
    art (pen and pencil, photoshop, anything)
    music (i play trombone, guitar, piano...can also play trumpet, baritone, french horn, bass, drums...just not as well...)
    3d (i use animation:master....)
    special effects (i guess this could be in the film part)

anyway...yuppers..that's me. good to know you guys.
  7. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    For some strange reason I am very proud of this -- I can sing the entire theme song to Sid and Marty Kropft's (I know there are a couple spelling errors in there, but you all know who I'm talking about) psychodelic H.R. Puf-n-Stuff. Not just the chorus, but the whole thing with Jimmy and his magic flute, the boat, Witchiepoo, etc...

And the very short lived 80's television show "Grand." Good show, excellent theme.

My mom is so proud.
  8. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    NO! Not HR Puffenstuff! That's the most frightening thing ever to be on this earth. To this day, I see that big thing, or that witch, and ah, I have to cover my eyes lest I will rip them out. It's just wrong. I'd rather eat a bowl of live spiders. Some guy has a bad acid trip and makes giant puppets during of the hallucinations, and it's a kid's show. I... have to go now, I need my woobie.

Dwayne
  9. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Is that any relation to the Banana Splits? They're pretty psychadelic and they really give me the creeps - especially their theme song...
  10. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tra-la-laa, la-la-la-laa ... One Banana two banana three banana four ....

That creeps you out? Well, to each his own. I don't know if that was a Krofft production, but it was around the same time. Could be related in some way. Some of the other Krofft psychodelic (misspelling intentional) shows were Liddsville (creepy), Sigmund the Sea Monster (liked that one a lot) and The Bugaloos (loved that one). To this day Sid and Marty deny any involvement with drugs or any mind altering methods of "creativity." Yeah, sure.

And sorry Dwayne. I didn't mean to make you retreat into your "safe place."

Catie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.