main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Skinny, Moe and the Discovery of Corky - - starring a clone of Anakin(Comedy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    I've been meaning to read this for a couple days now, and I'm glad I finally did. You've got a really great thing goin' here! You've got a really nice writing style which makes it easy to read. Keep up the good work.

2. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great chapter. I like it. Very funny, specially with VAder and the stormtrooper. Hilarious.

3. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    JediMindTrick: Thanks! I'm so glad I have more readers! And I'm even more glad that you like it it! :D

Laine: Thank you so very much for reading! And yes, I like the part with Vader and the Stormtrooper too. ;)

4. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Those were great two post! Sidious and tea parties! [face_laugh] Thanks for the laugh!

5. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    You're welcome for the laugh, however, I should be the one thanking you for sticking around! :D and I always thought that was what The Emperor did in his spare time ;)

6. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    You're welcome. And I knew the readers were bound to pop back up sometime! Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of angst, but every one needs to let their inner kid out every once in a while and laugh!

7. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    You're right, ladie_padawan, everyone needs to laugh. ;) here is the next chapter.........
    (sorry I know it's short)

Darth Vader watched out his viewing screen with the air of a man who was about to win a million dollars.
    Yes....they were closing in on them. His Master would be most pleased. "Isn't it just GRAND Master?" he asked the saggy, evil Emperor sitting in front of the computer nearest him.

Darth Vader:"Do you approve?"

Darth Vader:"MASTER?!"
    Emperor(tapping on keyboard):"Yes! I have found it! Oh, jolly days!"
    Darth Vader:"What? Have you captured one of our foes?"
    Emperor:"No! I'm sure we will defeat everyone in the galaxy in due time, now, to important matters! I have just found my action figure on Ebay!"

Darth Vader(thinking):"What does he need it for? He's got the real thing."
    Emperor:"It's only going for 1 penny!"
    Darth Vader(thinking):"No wonder."

Darth Vader turned back to his troops who were all holding platters of cookies. He took one cookie from each plate and turned back to the troops. "Good, very good. Now, store them in my quarters. Oh, and tell me when The Cookie Monster comes on, I do not want to miss that show."

The troops left single file and Darth Vader turned back to his Master for approval and praise. "Well, what do you think?" he asked.

Emperor:"Oh, very nice. You are very strict."
    Darth Vader:"Thank you. I should be a mother."

Suddenly the Emperor jumped and started doing a jig. He was singing: "I got it! Yeah, baby, I got!"

Darth Vader: "PLEASE don't do that. It makes my stomach frightfully ill."
    Emperor: "I got it! Yeah, baby, I got it!"
    Darth Vader: "Oh, very well, what have you got?"
    Emperor: "I got my action figure! I got it for only two pennies!"
    Darth Vader(sounding surprised): "Who bid against you?"
    Emperor: "I did."
    Darth Vader: "WHAT?! WHY?!"
    Emperor: "It made it seem more real."
    Darth Vader: "Fine. Just don't go throwing money around like that anymore."

Darth Vader went back to his battle report. Suddenly he jumped up and did a jig. He started singing: "We got 'em! Yeah, baby, we got 'em!" The Emperor happily joined him.

Stormtrooper:"Please don't do that. It gives me nightmares."
    Other Stormtrooper:"Me too!"
    Other Stormtroopers:"Us too!"
    Darth Vader:"At least they all agree."
    Stormtrooper 1#:"Why were you dancing?"
    Darth Vader:"That was not dancing! That was leaping about and hooting, in a dominate fashion."
    Emperor:"But with dignity."

End Of Chapter 8

8. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    Hey, what happened to all the readers. I know I'm a little behind too but...hello? There's a good story here people and you're missing out![face_shame_on_you]

9. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Yipeeeee!!!! A reader! Ack! Don't scare them off, Jasmine! It was most likely that part about Darth Vader dancing......or the Emperor for that matter, yes I can see how that would be disturbing lol. Anyway, now I can post the next chapter! :)Oh, and a million thanks to ladie_padawan for letting me use the phrase 'Dork Side' in my fics! :D

A group of white-armor garbed stromtroopers come marching in, each holding a captive. Those captives are none other then, Skinny, Moe and Corky. Skinny bit the arm of her captor.

Stromtrooper(jumping up and down):"@##$%&**@#*!"
    Skinny:"You had it coming."
    Stromtrooper:"Whatever."

Darth Vader ignored her and turned to Corky. "Good to see YOU again. You cost me a pretty penny." Darth Vader eyed the expensive clone approvingly. Moe looked around. How in the universe were they going to get out of THIS fix?!?

Moe:"Darth Vader, why don't you get a hobbie? You're ALWAYS trying to dis the good guys--"
    Darth Vader:"Silence! Enough! Shudup! Shut your cake hole! Be quiet! I will have your head--"
    Moe:"I get it."
    Darth Vader:"Well, then, comply!"
    Moe:"Ok. Silencing. Enoughing. Shuding up. Shutting my cake hole. I will be quiet--"
    Darth Vader:"AHHHH!!"
    Moe:"Ha ha."

Moe thought frantically. The only way to defeat a Sith is in a lightsaber battle. And the only way to get in a lightsaber battle with a Sith Lord is to insult him. So, the real question IS.......how do you insult a saggy Sith?

Moe:"Hey, Darth Hideous?"
    Emperor:"What?!"
    Moe:"That's ya name ain't it? Sure fits' yer face."
    Emperor:"I challenge you, to a lightsaber duel!"
    Moe(thinking: that was easy):"Hardly a challenge, coming from you."

The Emperor took out his lightsaber and, without warning, he leapt at Moe. He lands feet away from her and did many amazing lightsaber flips, and death-defying moves. In one swift motion, Moe knocked the lightsaber out of his hand with a spoon. "No fair!" The Emperor shouted and scrambled around for his lightsaber. Moe smiled and shrugged. A stormtrooper taps her on the shoulder.

Stormtrooper:"Can I have my spoon back now? I want to finish my pudding."
    Moe:"Sure. Thanks pal."

Moe takes out her lightsaber and taps her foot. "I'm WAITING." she says and watches the Emperor scramble around, still trying to get his lightsaber. Finally, he finds it and they begin to battle furiously. Skinny and Darth Vader eat cookies.

Skinny(eyeing Darth Vaders? lightsaber):"You know, I was routing for you. Cookie?"
    Darth Vader:"Wanna join the Dark Side?"
    Skinny:"Sorry, I'm a neutral."
    Darth Vader:"Well, at least you can admit it. That's the first step towards recovery."
    Skinny:"Cookie?"
    Darth Vader:"You bet. I love these little suckers. Got any dark chocolate?"
    Skinny:"Somehow I knew you'd say that."

Finally, The Emperor stands back, totally defeated. He shuts his lightsaber off.

Moe:"No fair! You can't quit until you're dead!"
    Emperor:"Sucker."

The Emperor hobbles back to his chair and starts powdering his face furiously. Corky regards the Emperor. "Pardon me, but I don't think that is going to help. Have you considered Botox? Or perhaps some of these Avon products?" Corky took out his purse and began showing The Emperor several pink bottles. "You see, this one would go nicely with your complection---"

Darth Vader:"Silence! Enough! Shudup! Shut your cake hole! Be quiet! I will have your head--"
    Corky:"My 300,000 credit head?"
    Darth Vader:"I'll sell it on Ebay! I'll--"
    Emperor:"Relax. I would like to hear about these fine products he is suggesting."
    Darth Vader:"Very well. But I will have my way with the others. I want to shove cookies down their throats."
    Emperor:"You would waste cookies on them?"
    Darth Vader:"Sacrifices must be made."
    Emperor:"Anyway, you were saying?"

Corky took out the Avon products again and began showing them to The Emperor. "You see, this one is on sale, it is a very good deal! And has been proved to give the same effects of a face-lift!" The Emperor considered this and looked at the small, pink bott

10. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Shame on me. Uping my own story. [face_shame_on_you]

11. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Jasmine-

This is wonderful! And I have blond hair...just like Skinny and Moe!

"Heart"

12. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Hey, you do? That's cool! :) I designed Skinny and Moe after my sister and myself. I designed Skinny after me, even though I'm not deathly skinny, that just sort of happened, but the stupid thing, she get's that from me. 8-}

Moe had to be my sister. My sister has NEVER, EVER cussed, and she doesn't like Han as well as I do. ;)

13. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
  14. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Uping. Shame on me. I'm just hoping for ONE preicous reader. :(

15. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    That must be your other sister because my mouth is deffinatly not that clean.[face_devil]Of course, in my job discription cussing in mandatory.

16. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    He hee. Guilty. I'm her Moe sister. I love your story. My favorite scene is still...

I didn't poke no Jedi. Cause if I poked a Jedi, a Jedi would be slicin' me in two right now. So I don't know what I poked, but it sure ain't no Jedi!!"

:D:D:D:D

17. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Hey sista! I see you checked out my fic. And what a fitting name you have. :) Yes, I like that scene too. You can see clearly now that Moe and Corky have the hots for eachother............ ;)

18. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Here's the last chapter! (If there is stilll anyone out there crazy enough to still be reading)

Corky shifted uncomfortably and hooked his lightsaber on his belt. He looked at Skinny and Moe. He looked at Darth Vader. Finally he sighed and turned to the Emperor. "When I was first born, not more then a week ago, " he began, "I didn't know anything at all. And you filled my mind with darkness and cruelness. After a few days, I knew nothing but evil. But then I met Skinny and Moe. They were my friends, not my masters. They treated me as an equal, not a pupil. But even so, they taught me much. They taught me that I COULD chose. That I didn't have to follow under order, or law. They even taught me to like celery, thanks, by the way, Skinny. I've even subscribed to Star. Now I get to see Paris Hilton ever month. And after all the time I've spent with Skinny and Moe, I wouldn't want to go back to being your minion." Corky spat out the last word with contempt and disgust. He looked back at Skinny and Moe and smiled slightly. "And if I have to die, to preserve my friendship with Skinny and Moe, I am willing to." with that he knelt on one knee and unhooked his lightsaber from his belt. He tossed it across the room and it skidded to a stop at The Emperors feet.

Moes' eyes filled with tears and she looked down. Skinny snorted and yanked Corky to his feet.

Skinny:"Don't give 'em yer head jest yet! It ain't ovah."
    Corky:(sniff) "That may have been the most serious thing you ever said to me."
    Skinny:"Don't get all mushy on me. That'll make me puke."

The Emperor cleared his throat and stood up. He tossed Corkys' lightsaber back to him, who caught it without even looking. The Emperor sniffed and looked at the trio. "Now, if you were anyone else, I would gladly remove your head with my tweezers. BUT, you are worth 300,000 credits. Now, you may go. BUT, don't you EVER, EVER, EVER, bring Skinny and Moe in here again! I never want to see them again in all my miserable life!"

The trio linked arms and walked out the double doors. As the doors closed behind them all the Stormtroopers appaulded and wiped their eyes with tissues. "There," Darth Vader began, still looking at the closed doors, "go a bunch of wackos." The Emperor hung his head. "And 300,000 credits!'

End Of Chapter 10

Skinny, Moe, and Corky all ran to their ship. Skinny ran up the gangplank, but Corky an Moe lingered. Moe smiled at Corky and fiddled with her hands. "Um, Corky? What made you decide to stay?"

Corky:"Clean underwear."
    Moe:"Oh."
    Corky(laughing):"No! Silly! You."
    Moe:"ME?!"
    Corky:"Why not you? You're the greatest girl I ever knew."
    Moe:"I'm the ONLY girl you ever knew. Well, besides Skinny."
    Corky:"That doesn't mean you're not the greatest."

Moe smiled shyly and avoided his eyes. "But, what's so great about ME?" she asked and searched his eyes for an answer. Corky chuckled and cupped her chin in his hand. "Let's go down the list, shall we? You are: Friendship, bad jokes, a giant pig, and more beautiful then anything I have ever seen." Moe smiled again but backed away from him. "Oh, stop it." she said. "I'm just a---" he quickly drew her into his arms and kissed her passionately, before she could say another word.

Skinny leaned out the gangplank. "Will you two kissing polukecas git in here before that saggy guy changes his mind?!?"

Darth Vader and The Emperor waved to the pink pig as it flew away and watched until it was gone. The Emperor sighed sadly and began putting on his Avon products. Darth Vader munched on his cookie and turned to his Master. "So, I hear you sold Foofy." he said and cast a side-glance at the saggy Emperor. The Emperor nodded and seemed to be avoiding the subject. Darth Vader grew suspicious. "WELL, who did you sell him to?" The Emperor finally sighed and said, "Paris Hilton."

Darth Vader(spraying his cookie everywhere):"PARIS HILTON?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?"

The End!

First thanks to God for making me weird enough to w

19. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Do I still have any readers? Yes, this IS a bump.

20. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    Yes, you still have readers silly! And read my profile! My real name is Jessica!:p And what a wonderfull ending! Moe and Corky living happily ever after, (even if they live in a giant pig!)=D=

21. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Thanks! Yay! I still have ONE precious reader! And now I know your name! :D Yes, Corky and Moe shall live happily ever after. In a giant, pink, pig. ;)

22. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Oh, I'm posting the sequel soon! (yes, ANOTHER one)

23. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Loved it!!! This story is great!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

24. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Thanks! I know it is just silly enough to amuse you. ;)

25. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    The Emperor took out his lightsaber and, without warning, he leapt at Moe. He lands feet away from her and did many amazing lightsaber flips, and death-defying moves. In one swift motion, Moe knocked the lightsaber out of his hand with a spoon. "No fair!" The Emperor shouted and scrambled around for his lightsaber. Moe smiled and shrugged. A stormtrooper taps her on the shoulder.

Stormtrooper:"Can I have my spoon back now? I want to finish my pudding."
    Moe:"Sure. Thanks pal."

I forgot about this part!! Laughing--so hard!! Can't---breath!!LOL!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.