main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Skintight bodysuit pattern

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Raef_Wolfe, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    I've found a few online that could work, but are there any bodysuit patterns out there?

2. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Kwik Sew patterns offers one. You can find it by searching their site. However, it is for women and I don't know if they make one for men.

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I've met Raef.. she ain't a guy. :p

4. prop_master

prop_master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Try here:
    http://www.weaponofcreation.com/files/ies/htskin.htm

5. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    I've used the Kwik Sew pattern and it works real nice.

6. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    LOL Yeah, last time I checked I'm female. Prolly time to check again though ;) Sometimes I wished I'd picked a more feminine name. Ah well. Thanks for the help!

iycis, I went to there before (it's actually one of two places I found the patterns online) but thought if I could buy one cheap, it might work a little better :)

7. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    I wasn't implying you were male. I was posting that for the masses in case anyone else was looking for a pattern as well as you.

8. SithKittie

SithKittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2003
    i didn't really like the kwik sew pattern. i tried it for my aurra costume and i ended up buying a unitard from renassance dancewear which i love. the kwik sew just didn't fit right no matter what i did with it, and i'm not a novice seamstress. but the problem with mine was that the entire suit shows in the costume and ijust found that i didn't like the way it pulled or fit. it just didn't look nice. just my 2 cents anyway. as far as i've found those are the only patterns out there. but if you're willing to spend a little more, renaissance dancewear (no they don't do costumes but they will make the stretchy generic parts) does a REALLY nice job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.