Sky Captain

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Ariadnae1, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey all, I think we need to all get together and go see Sky Captain. I am thinking Friday night at 7:50. How does this sound? Who all is interested??

2. Marvincade Jedi Knight

Laura wants to go and drag me along. I am scared! A colorized film with soft lighting. What is going on there?
  3. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    YES!! I'm actually gettin' kinda stoked for this flick and it would be fun to see it in a group (as long as I don't have to sit by Alan)
  4. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    You have to (or I should say, get to) sit by me dude. So there.
  5. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, but are you guys going to be nuts and sit in the very front row again?!?!? Not everyone can handle that. My ball and chain will be gone this weekend so I want to come, but I am sitting in the middle of the theater.

Think it will sell out?
  6. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think its going to be on two screens so I don't think there is a danger of it selling out. lately we've been sitting in the middle of theater.
  7. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    You should so come Barry. It will be fun. I also can't handle sitting up close, Spiderman 2 nearly killed my eyes. I like to sit in first row behind the wall. Then you can stretch out and not worry about anyone in front of you.

See you all around 7:30 or so!!
  8. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just looked in the paper and it looks like there isn't a screening at 7:50. There are shows at 7:10 and 9:40. I don't really have a preference.
  9. BithLord42 Jedi Knight

star 1
    So which one we going to?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I want to come by the way, and I might drag my buddy Josh with me. Ok, so he really wants to see it, so it's not dragging. But his wife did order me to take him with me, because she doesn't want to see it.
  10. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Darn it guys decide, its 3:17 and I need to run some errands....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.