main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Sky walker Family Feud

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Slaya, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Slaya

Darth_Slaya Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2005
    Skywalker Family Feud
    SummaryLuke and Leia run away when their twelve and find each other. They find out their brother and sister and shortly after are seeking refuge from the Empire (and Vader) and get into a fight about where to go. When they finaly go to a planet called Fantar 5 and breath a sigh of relif. That relif is soon gone when Luke runs in to his worst night mare..Vader who revals to Luke a horrible secret...

Sorry guys none today i'll post some tomorrow!!!

PS thanks to the guys who told me where to go yeah i'm new to the site and got lostand i have now applied for a master i need gidence!!!

2. Darth_Slaya

Sep 4, 2005
    NOBODY HAS READ ANY THING!!!!Well mabey this well get you started...

Alderaan Palace Pincess Leia's bedroom :
    "Father i NEEDto know" Leia screamed at her foster father Bail Organa after being caught looking up royal familes from Naboo. "I know you WANTto know but i've told you a hundred times it's for your-" "
    "my own safty i know" Leia innterupted "I just don't see why knowing who my parents are is dangerous. Leia explianed " If I told you, you would be in even more danger." soothed Bail as he walked to the door way . "I promise I will tell you when your older" he siad as he left. Leia still frustrated jumped on her bed and screamed in her pillow.Well if Bail won't tell me i will go find out
    she thought to herslf as she grabbed a suit case.I will go to Naboo i'm sure i can find SOMETHING there about my mother i just wish i knew what my father's home planet was.she thought as she climbed out the window and droped into the hangar bay.

She snuck into a ship and took off a little shakeily and began to form a plan it was a little weird but since she was a 12 years old with not much money it would have to do.She would go to Naboo to the Palace at Theed and get a little job. Ask a few questions here and there about old queens and mabey even get in to a computer data base and look it up.She now had a little hope that she would soon learn at least a little about her parents.

Hoped you like it i'll post more a little later

3. LordTarr

LordTarr Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2005
    Luke!

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Intriguing start.

I like Leia's determination and ingenuousness at 12!

Good beginning =D=

5. Darth_Slaya

Sep 4, 2005
    Heres somemore and I have two readers on my first story with no master to read it over after only 2 days!!!!!
    well heres to my readers!

give me a reason for Luke to run away i have writers block!:oops:

6. LordTarr

Feb 11, 2005
    hey, how bout Luke runs away because Uncle Owen treats him like what his father once was. A slave.

Oh and looke in my bio for my story, The Skywalker Life.

7. Darth_Slaya

Sep 4, 2005
    Good idea Lord Tarr i will make sure to include that in my next post which will be tonight![face_idea]

8. Darth_Slaya

Sep 4, 2005
    the Hellow to all my readers this is the second instalment of Skywalker family feud this next part was greatly influenced by lord tarr who gave me the idea so enjoy.....

Tatooine Lars homestead:"Luke when your out today i want you fix evaporators #'s 5,6,and 12 after you come back from Mos Eisley with all the new parts i ordered." Owen said
    after Luke had just gotten back from fixing all the driods that work on the evoporators fule rods. "but Uncel Owen you said yesterday today could be my day off ,and i want to go see my friends!" Luke protested "I know, but this is much less work than you normaly get and you can go see them when you're done" barked Owen as he piced up a wrench and started to fix a small house droid."Fine" Luke sighed as he walked tword the door. "Oh and Luke your going to have to apply for the acadamy next year since every thing is malfunctioning and on your way home get that worker droid stuck out in a ditch near evaporator # 60." he siad as Luke went for the door way. when luke got outside he thought Uncel Owen is such a tyrant he makes me do every thing ot in the hot sun while he sits there all day fixing things i could when i was five! And he knows evaporrator #60 is over 3 standard miles away and Force knows he won't let me use a speeder. It will take me all day to do this but Uncle Owen was right about ONE thing it was less work than i normaly get!

As he returned home after all the work was finished and it was getting dark he herd a voice...it was uncel Owen coming out of the house. "Luke good your home now i want you to go to Mos Espa and pick up a droid i just ordered." Owen told him "But uncel Owen I-" "no buts Luke now go!" Was he CRAZY Luke thought as he turned around It would take at least 3 hours to get there and back and i'm already sore and tired but i know i can't get out of it but....he thought up a quick plan he would go inside get up all his credits pack some things and got to Mos Eisely and get a pilot to take him to.....he tried to think of a nice peacefull planet he could go to not far away...NABOO he thought Naboo was a nice quiet and peaceful planet. it was settled then he would go to Naboo!

Once agin i must than Lord Tarr for his wonderful and brilent idea.

9. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    hooray! Luke is on his way to Naboo

I can't wait for him and Leia to meet...should be interesting :D

10. Darth_Slaya

Sep 4, 2005
    Does any one think every thing is just going a little too fast i mean i don't have a master to look over this yet so i'm the only one reading it before i post it!

11. LordTarr

Feb 11, 2005
    Very good!!!!

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Well at the moment I don't think it's going to fast. You've explained how both Luke and Leia have run away, which is what needed to happen to set the story up.

You're doing a good job so far! :D

13. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I like the plot so far. I'd like to see more in the future.

14. Darth_Slaya

Sep 4, 2005
    Naboo orbit Luke's ship:
    Luke was silently pondering his new life on Naboo With the beautiful land scape and the nice people it will be a most delightful change from that slavery work i was doing back on Tatooine.he thought with a smile as he closed his eyes entering the Naboo atmoshere. That smile soon faded when all his warning lights started to go off and he noticed an Alderaanian shutle getting too close but he didn't have enough time to react as they crashed and both started plummiting twords Naboo!

PS I know i'm evil [face_devil] but i promise i will post some more later today so don't worry
    PS#2 i was thinking about having a plot were Vader killed Palpy a while ago (no i dont like him) i always felt he held Vader back what do you think. I HAVE TO KNOW MY FANS OPINIONS!

15. Darth_Slaya

Sep 4, 2005
    You guys realy know how to ruin an evil cliff hanger dont you [face_frustrated] well youll be getting another one to make up for that dont worry[face_devil]
    any way....

Leia's ship (just before the crash):
    well here we are!thought Leia happily I will finaly get to know SOMETHING about my parents! but there was something wrong with her happieness. I feel bad about leaving Bail. Leia thought sadly. I know he did it to protect me and all that jazz but i NEEDto know! she explianed to herself. and i'll probibly go back any way and be in LOADS of trouble. but even though i love Bail i don't feel...... HOLE without knowing who my real parents were so.....THERE.She convinced herself and kept flying but before she could think any thing else about giult or her familes all her warning lights went off and she looked over in just enough time to see her ship collide with an old beat up looking one as both the ships crashed twords Nabbo!

There another cliff hanger and if nobody reads this one before i post agin later on today you guys are going to get real bad ones latter!:p [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

16. Darth_Sister

Darth_Sister Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2005
    I am the new poster of this story!my sister Darth Slaya writes it i just post it so same good old stories she can no longer post becuse she recently discovered that she is too young for this site and must wiat 1 year for her 13th birthday before she can come back on :_| so i will take her place in every thing she has here :) including this story becuse she fells her readers should not suffer for her as she puts it 'youngness'[face_blush] so hope you enjoy it. (and she want's to know what you think about the palpy idea)

17. Darth_Sister

Sep 9, 2005
    Naboo Maedical Center:"Are you two finaly awake?" said the Healer as more of a statement. "Wha...." they both said in harmony looking questioningly at the healer. "You tow crshed into each other but lukily you were alredey in the atmoshere and didn't hit that hard what are you two flying ships at such a young age for anyway?" said the heler with a suspisious look. "Just visiting" they both replied with giult biulding in both there stomachs. "Realy siad the healer well let me get a blood sample and test for infection you both were prety banged up when we found you, you've been asleep for two days and have been healed for the most part if this insoection goes well you can be relased toamorow morning." stated the helear as he walked tword the door. They both felt tiered so they lay back down on there on there beds and slept.

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Ah, so Luke and Leia are about to find out they are brother and sister. I like that. I'm sure they get into a lot of trouble...uh, I mean have a lot of fun together :D :D

And Vader killing Palpatine is always a good thing, IMHO. [face_peace]

Just curious as to whether Vader will still be evil (the new ruler of the galaxy) or good [face_thinking]

Either way has some interesting possibilities.

19. LordTarr

Feb 11, 2005
    Good!!!!

20. Darth_Sister

Sep 9, 2005
    Sory to all my sisters readers i canot coninue to post for my sister.(beacause some PEOPLE are *EDITED -oops[face_shhh] did i type that:D )any way don't get your hopes up about another post until my sisters bann comes off June 30 2006 when she turns 13 :_|!

Locking until this story can be finished and you can follow the TOS. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.