main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Skywalker Bloodlines... should it continue?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi_Aron_Tylander, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divia

Divia Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I cannot say that I am looking forward to this.
    These 100 year in the future stories and What If future timelines are always shanky and I think prove nothing really other than giving fanboys something to buy.

2. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Withdrawal symptoms, Divia. It may take fans time to adjust to the lack of movie names, true.

3. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005
    tra saa could be in it or a descendant of quinlan vos mace windu plo koon and adi gallia

4. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    I'd be pretty curious to find out why T'ra Saa wasn't helping Luke out 140 years before if she was in it...

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Siring broods with Treebeard.

6. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    That would make sense. Then she'd go disappear with the rest of the Entwives. Their descendants would sack Isengard, sending Saruman into exile. Saruman, in his quest for greater power, would then go back in time and apprentice himself to Darth Sidious...

7. Kaul

Kaul Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2006
    And after learning his secrets he would kill Sidious in his sleep. However later on he will be thrown into the reactor shaft by Grima, the redeemed Darth Wormtongue.

8. Divia

Divia Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    True enough. But should they adjust? Oh I'm sure the hardcore fanboys will and very quickly. I just hate these future stories..same stuff Marvel has done for goddess knows how long. Then they try to go back in the timeline and shoehorn stuff in. I say leave the future open..work with what you got. Hell, even write stories in the past...but not the future.

But I dont get a say in this ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.