main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Skywalking Moments [UDC 7] Completed June 15

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin , Jan 28, 2013.

1. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] Loved that bit!
    Nice little cute summary of Tycho/Winter relationship [face_love]
    But did it have to end..?:(

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Dearest Bri, that was lovely all the way through. The final one tugged extra, extra hard; a very dear friend had a similar experience amonth ago; their next anniversary would've been next month. :( So, I just consider this a slice of liferesponse to the prompt. [face_sigh] [face_thinking] P.S. to all the L/M and H/L shippers, my Anniversary response will be -- upbeat LOL Yumsy. @};- @};-

Hazel likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Wonderful moments. :) I really liked the part where Wedge runs for home. Someone might be sleeping either in the guest room or on the couch tonight, XD

I think you captured the end well. My grandpa died of cancer a few years back. He was diagnosed late 2001 very early 2002; he was expected to live a year. He died in October of 2006. He held on for Grammy and when she told him that she would be alright he let go

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Huggles for Misty. That was sweet! [face_love] [face_love]

Lady_Misty likes this.
  5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    You had to give him Pancreatic Tumulois. o_O I was reading happily until then. [face_shame_on_you]

Nice story, despite the sad ending.

6. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Oh, it's so sad but beautiful!

7. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    They had almost 50 years together. That is beautiful. [face_love] We don't see enough fic with Winter and Tycho. I loved these.

8. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I agree. Hopefully these two will appear again in these drabbles. I've always wanted to do a full T/W fic, but I've never gotten around to it.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Poor Winter after such a long time together with Tycho
    A nice set

10. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Wonderful set with Winter and Tycho... though it did end tragically. Well done, Briannakin. :)

11. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    TAGS: Lady_Misty
    AN: I apologize for the bad Canadian humour. A mix of Skywalkers and Solos this time around.

Snow

Luke and Mara shared a small laugh as Ben discovered snow for the first time. There had been a blizzard last night, covering the entire Jedi academy grounds in a blanket of thick snow. Ben had run right out the door as soon as his mother put his tuque on his head.

“Cute beanie,” Luke said as he watched his three-year-old jump around in the snow.

“Huh?”

“The hat on Ben’s head.”

“That’s tuque, dear, not a beanie. We’re not Corellians – we call things by their proper names,” Mara reminded him.

“Okay, wife,” Luke said, hoping to get her mad.

Sand

Luke hated sand, but for his wife he would walk two kilometres barefoot on it if it meant spending a wonderful evening with her. And he was doing just that.

It was Mara’s idea to go to one of Dak’s surface beaches for their second anniversary and the thought of his wife in a bathing suit had persuaded him. He was pleased to see that this evening he was rewarded with the sight of her in a blue two piece that showed off her flat stomach. A white mesh skirt was wrapped around her waist. He drank in the image.

Water

“Daaaaa-ddy?” Beru’s normally unheard voice rang out.

Luke put down his reader, got out of bed and went to his daughter’s room. He opened the door and walked to his three-year-old’s bed. He brushed away her tangled curls. “What is it, sweetheart?”
    “Wat-er,” she struggled to say.

He picked up her pink sippy cup from the nightstand. “Alright. One more sip of water, then you have to try to go to sleep.” He held her and the cup as she drank, then tucked her back in.

Luke was only back in bed a few minutes when he heard, “Daaaaaaa-ddy?” again.

Heat

Jacen had entrusted his domesticated kilmet to Jaina during his mission and she was ready to kill the feline and Jacen. The kilmet was in heat.

Jacen hadn’t told Jaina that the kilmet was not spayed. The animal had spent the past four nights wailing. Jaina finally locked the thing in the ‘fresher to hopefully get some sleep. Unfortunately, that just made it wail louder.

With a huff, Jaina got out of bed, grabbed her lightsaber and stormed to the refresher. She was going to spay the kilmet herself, and when he got back, Jaina was going to neuter Jacen.

Clouds

“I always said you had your head in the clouds, Skywalker.”

Luke sat up to see his wife walking towards him, their year-old daughter in her arms. He looked over his shoulder to see that ben was still playing on the swing across the temple courtyard.

“Well, a cloud was a rare sight on Tatooine. Actually, I don’t think I ever saw one my entire 19 years there,” he said as she sat down.

Mara rolled her eyes. “Your childhood stories are so depressing.”

“And yours include clouds shaped like bunnies?” he asked with doubt.

She stuck her tongue out.

Falcon and Gemma like this.
  12. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    I'd like to pick one part I like but they were all so cute And Mara's right..Luke's childhood memories are depressing. I don't think he really has any good stories to tell..oh Im sure he has good life lessons to tell because of Tatooine but not much else lol

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh great set and like seeing Beru, as always. If I had to pick a fave, it'd be Sand ;) :)

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Luke's stories might be depressing, but Mara's are way worse.

I really loved the snow one.

15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Don't quite get the hat argument but to me there are only a few types of hats: winter, party straw and one or two others.

Hot sand is uncomfortable to stand on. But it's nice to lay on. Go figure.

Ah, the joys of parenthood.

The heat one is amusing! My mom hated when my cats went into heat. I think that it would be funny if the kilmet got out and had babies. Didn't anyone tell Jaina that the bathroom usually as great or bad acoustics depending on how you look at it?

The only scene that I remember for sure with clouds on Tatooine was with R2 and 3PO.

I saw a cloud formation that part of it looked like the Original Enterprise and behind it was a part of another one that looked like a Klingon Bird of Prey.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Luke was only back in bed a few minutes when he heard, “Daaaaaaa-ddy?” again.

Loved 'em, but especially this, where he was just up and seeing to her needs, and now he has to get up again! Hee. :)

17. Blackfish

Blackfish Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2012
    Loved the Tycho and Winter set and Jaina wanting to neuter Jacen... yeah, I can see that!!

Gemma likes this.
  18. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lady_Misty - A tuque is a winter hat. Where I'm from, people know the differences between all the hats one could possibly wear in the winter.

Week 5: My muse is being uncooperative as of late, so here are some moments depicting the love life of my OCs Beru Skywalker and Divad Shineblue. To understand these better, it helps to have read the last vignette in the series “Dancing Inside.”

Sneak

Beru hated all this sneaking behind her parents’ backs. As a little girl, she would tell her parents everything. In recent years as she recovered from her struggles with depression, her parents asked her about her day. Now she had to lie to them. Of course they could see through her lies, being the Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker, and she could see the hurt in their eyes. But she just wasn’t ready to tell them that she had met the love of her life.

She heard him. Her giant, lovable stuffy was sneaking around the library, looking for her.

Seek

Divad tried to look as inconspicuous as possible as he sought Beru out among the shelves of data-cards, though it was hard since the two metre tall weapons master was not often seen in the library. When he finally spotted her, he smiled. Beru was not a woman many men would have sought after, both because of her disability and who her family was. But Divad saw beyond that. He saw the sarcastic sweetheart who loved to cuddle and had the gift of prophesizing. He saw the woman he loved and wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Steal

Divad walked up behind her hoverchair and wrapped his arms around her. “I’m going to steal you. You will be mine forever more.”

She laughed as he walked around to face him. “And who is going to save you when my father kills you?” She asked through the Force. It was hard for her to communicate any other way.

He shrugged. “I usually don’t think that far ahead.” Divad kissed her, long and lovingly. “So, where would you like to be held captive tonight?”

“My parents are gone to a show. We can go back to my place,” she suggested.

Back at the Skywalker apartment, Beru and Divad shared take-out while cuddling on the couch. Divad didn’t mind eating from the same plate as Beru and having to feed her. It was romantic in his eyes. It made her fall that much more in love with him. For dessert they had a marna flavoured blue-milkshake. He would take a sip of it, then put the straw in her mouth.

The few hours that they shared each week were usually the highlight of both of their weeks. Unfortunately, this night was not going to be a highlight.

The front door opened.

Sell

Luke and Mara had come home early from their show to see their daughter lying on the couch with Jedi Knight Divad Shineblue. He and Beru had been attached at the lips.

Mara had known her daughter had been seeing someone for several months now. Her husband, however, had been obvious.

Luke stopped in his tracks, and then turned red with fury.

“Dad, please, no,” his daughter begged. “I can explain, just don’t hurt Divad.”

“I’m not going to hurt him, I am going to put a bounty on his head so large that his own grandmother will sell him.”

Falcon and Gemma like this.
  19. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Luke...I think you should calm down....(I guess i understand him...with Beru's disability a father would be more protective than usual) but yeah...I'm afraid suddenly for Divad

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D :) Great use of these prompts. =D= You made them sweet and mushy. That always get an A++ in my books. [face_laugh] [:D]

21. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Cool out Luke...they were just smooching! Wait...did they have their clothes on? If not, get him Luke! Very nice scenes.

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Why is it dads always want to kill/disable their daughters' boyfriends? [face_laugh]

Great set, Bri!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  23. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    hahahahahaha I think this is secretly how all daddies feel about their daughters! Poor Luke. He just has to realize that Beru is growing up!! [face_love]

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Luke's reaction was priceless!!!

Sweet moments too! :) [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice scenes with your OC and Luke