main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Slanted Fedora Convention Returns to Philly

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    From the con website:

Philly...we are coming back!
    After a year in limbo, we are returning, and returning with a BIG event!
    EVERYTHING about this show is what you have been waiting for.
    Great guests, affordable for all (especially family friendly and group pricing),
    The friendliest guests, that will come and "hang out" with you! Interaction with the stars is what you are coming to conventions for!

Guests include: Peter Mayhew, Robert Picardo (The Dr., ST Voyager, Ethan Philips (Neelix, ST Voyager), Richard Gordon (NASA Astronaut)

Date: Saturday August 16, 2003
    Hours: 10:30 AM til 4:30 PM
    Where:
    To Be Announced, we are waiting for our signed contract, keep watching this page, as we will announce the exact location shortly.

Advance online ticket purchase is $10 for the day. $15 at the door.

-------------------------

Peter Mayhew is scheduled to talk from 1pm-2pm that day. Then from 3pm on, celebrity guests will be available for autographs.

This might be good to check out, esp since our favorite Wookiee will be there.

I know it's only 2 weeks before Dragon Con but it could be a fun thing to do for the afternoon as a group. Let me know your interest on this thread!

~Jenni

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Well I do love those wookies, but I know I will still be in the middle of getting my guard costume finished. Would this be a cosutmed event? I might be interested in testing out how my modified jedi costume will stand up. I will have to visit the site later and see if children's tics are at a discounted rate. I might very well have to bring Brandon if I choose to go.

3. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Sounds interesting. I'll have to check my calender. There's a lot going on in August.

-Jack

4. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    I think I could probably make it to this.

5. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    I think I could probably make it to this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.