main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Slave Leia Group Photo at CV

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by MattDoc, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    If they had the con in Chicago, one of my buddies was going to do that, and walk around in the slave leia bikini all day. He just won't spend the money to come to Florida and do it.[face_hypnotized]

2. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    There were actually two guys wearing slave Leia bikinis, but I suppose you are all talking about the shorter yet larger guy who also was on America's got Talent in that outfit where he shaved his chest for Paula Abdul (I think).

At CIV I thought the guy's got guts for showing up like that, but after I found out he had been on America's Got Talent I just think he was eager who have his 5 minutes of fame.:rolleyes:

I am thinking that two of the other rules also could have sprung from CIV. There were two ladys in slave-like-outfits but where it actually was completly covering costumes. And one of them was a bit on the large side - no offence.

3. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    I'm not sure which dude I saw. He wasnt a big guy or anything though. I didnt know about the Talent episode that showcased one of 'em. As far as the full figured woman in the costume goes......I am not going to bad mouth anybodys costumes or weight or their figures or anything. I am just going to say (remember I didnt see her so I am not judging) if you know a certain outfit is very revealing, maybe you shouldnt wear it in a crowd of 30,000 people, Same goes for the dudes. I personally dont care what a person wears, and costumes are the norm at conventions. However...alot of people can and will bad mouth you if they find something "wrong" with your outfit. So one should be prepared for the public scrutiny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.