main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Slave Leia Perfume Celebration V Exclusive - Please Help

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by midnightmusic72, Jan 3, 2013.

1. midnightmusic72

midnightmusic72 Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2013
    Could someone please tell me where I can find the Slave Leia perfume Celebration V Exclusive
    The manufacturer is Genki Wear/ JADS International. Also if anyone who actually owns it can let me know any other details, such as what the scent actually smells like, etc. could you please post here? I have been looking for this item for over a year and any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'd say eBay would be your friend here. A google search on Genki Wear Leia Perfume turned up a bunch of sites mentioning it. You can see one here. (Language warning for a couple of words not allowed here). The same company also released a Lando scent which you can see pictured there as well.

3. midnightmusic72

midnightmusic72 Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2013
    Thanks... I've been checking ebay daily for at least a year and so far have never seen one listed. I
    also tried contacting JADSinternational.com (manufacturers website) their person I talked to
    told me that it was an exclusive item that was a limited edition of 1,000 sold at a convention and
    their liscensing agreement doesn't allow them to make any more. The pictures of the bottle are
    up at the JADS international website however, it states the item is "sold out." So dissappointing as
    this was the one item I really wanted for my collection:(

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Sometimes the best thing to do is to just save a search on ebay. Whenever one comes up then you'll get an email alert letting you know that it's on ebay. If the item is really rare, don't expect emails every day or week - but when they do pop up - jump and check them out.

I've got a lot of things that are on my bucket list of items that I have saved searches for. I wait until the best price comes up and then leap whenever they do show up...things that are too high I let pass. The joy w/ ebay - everything eventually shows up :)

5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Whats that smell like, Colt 45? :p

TrakNar likes this.