main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SLC fanforce officers

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Darth-Stryphe, May 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    I like totally don't understand what this whole work thing is about. Whatever!!!! Here there's like only one thing that I like do- cheer!

Go Fanforce
    Go Fanforce
    It's your birthday
    It's your birthday

Dude, you guys like totally need to make up a new cheer. That one is getting old and it's like starting to like hurt my vocal kords. (I like don't know how to spell that word) Plus, I've sort of thought about it, and it like totally can't be your birthday more than once a year. Unless like the Fanforce uses un-birthdays. But then like don't you think it should be in the cheer?

Go Fanforce
    Go Fanforce
    It's your un-birthday
    It's your un-birthday

2. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    like becky you are like so totally right! Like why don't they like make up like new cheers? Like that should like be the June activity, like making up some more totally retro cheers! Like...

Fire it up,
    Fire it up,
    SLC fan force
    Fire it up!!

Woot Woot!!! *jumps up and down* Go team!!

3. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I am the goat. None other shall be known as the goat, as no other has the mental capacities or the moral standing that is required.

4. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    Fire it up,
    Fire it up,
    SLC fan force
    Fire it up!!

[color=663300]Wouldn't that be:

Fire it up,
    Fire it up,
    ECHOBASE
    Fire it up!!

or have you guys abandoned the name? :p[/color]

5. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    I'm thinking about renaming this chapter, since you asked, Merlin. It needs to have a title that says it's connect with Houston FF somehow. I'll have to think on it.

6. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Can we 'fire-up' Echo Base? Wouldn't it melt?

What about...

Push 'em out!
    Shove 'em out!
    Way back to Texas!

opps, did that slip out? [face_blush]

7. merlin

May 29, 1999
    I'm thinking about renaming this chapter, since you asked, Merlin. It needs to have a title that says it's connect with Houston FF somehow. I'll have to think on it.

[color=663300]Well, don't go askin me to change the banner or nuttin. :p[/color]

8. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Well seeing as how I'm now the City Rep once again, I don't think Styrphe gets to make those choices anymore. :p

9. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    *Looks at Marold's title, looks at mine*

Nope, not yet, Marold. It looks like Voiddancer is pleased with my performance as the SLC CR. Plus, I bribed him.

10. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    hahaha, :p he likes me better. :D Why? because I won baby. *dances*

11. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Actually Void Dancer had a total loss of access from home for a bit and calling in sick to work. He will take care of this in a moment.

12. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Dare I say "Yay work ?" But it's done :)

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Work is ever so much fun. [face_plain] How do you get used to 8 hours a day?

14. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    I do cable internet tech support. I get my joy from harassing people who were suspended for illegally swapping movies and programs (most cable ISP's don't care about music). Not because they were swapping, but because they got caught.

"You do realize sir that you violated the DMCA, a congressional act ?"
    "No sir, this is a federal felony you've committed"
    "I'm sorry sir, but paramount pictures has served us with a legal summons regarding you and your conduct."
    "Yes sir, the form you're filling out on that screen is a federal affidavit admitting you commited this act. It gets filed with the government."

And it's all true....just sounding worse than it is. Lemme tell you, it's great listening to them dance around the subject and try to convince you it's legal and they're in the right. After a couple of those, your day just rocks :)

15. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Wow, that's nice. So your ISP spies on what people download from the internet?[/color]

16. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Basically the MPAA, RIAA, BSA, and other companies hire peple to troll the file swapping programs. They then track down a person who they find sharing movies or software (or alot of music) and give a legal summons to the ISP. The ISP then suspends the account or faces a lawsuit. We don't actively watch traffic. All ISP's do this since the DMCA pistol was pointed against our heads by the government.

17. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    I have to do a little of this at my work. The only difference being I have to actively monitor all traffic. (ie it's against policy to go to most sites and use file-sharing software)

it's a lot of fun to watch someone squirm when they realize you've been watching them. The funny thing is showing them the policy they've signed... "But, the acceptable use policy doesn't say any thing about kazaa!" yes it does. Fourth paragraph from the bottom just above your signature.

--- sig ---

Anyone stupid enough to be caught by the police is probably guilty.

18. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    and it makes you wonder how many people actually read through the polices of boards that they sign up for.

19. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    *yawn

BOOOORIng! and with the authority granted to me by the favorable mary who thinks i'm uber click'n, I dibbs the position cheer-captain, and biggy Pounce can be the water boy... er girl, yes, water girl.

go team.

^insert enthusiasm

whAT!?! I ordered a glass of water with just a PINcH of lemon, do I taste two PincheS?! TWO!?!?!?

geez, it's so hard to find good labor these days...

HEY! where's my moist towel!? ( i think i'm gett'n the hang of this :D )

~M_P!

20. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    You like think you can like just like waltz in here and like take head cheerleader? Like whatever! I am like so outtie!!

*drops pom poms with attitude*

Whatever girl, talk to the hand!

*shows hand, rolls eyes, snaps fingers and leaves*

21. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    On the bowling bumpers note, those really improved my score.....

22. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    they only seem to improve yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.