SLC FF Meeting #2 Ideas???

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OK- all this sounds great- Um let's leave the date open for now until after the Olympics (Mar 30th) and then go from there. Perhaps 2 weekends after the Jedi Olympics. We'd also need to decide how much food we wanna try for this (if any) and how to divy that up. Also where-- I suggested Sugarhouse park, but if no one is near there then we could go somewhere else. Is sugarhouse cool? or any other ideas?
  2. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sugarhouse Park works for me. Maybe what we could do food wise is get some KFC or something?
  3. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm pretty sure I can find sugarhouse. My car can go forwards and backwards and if I'm lucky sideways. :D

I don't care what kind of food we bring as long as it's not hot dogs. [sick_face]
  4. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I only have one request for our leetle meeting.. can we do it in the evening? I work until 7pm Fri-Mon... It stinks, I know, but what can you do? By the way, I am planning on having a SW theme party this year for my birthday (April 10). I'm still working on all the details, so if anyone is interested please RSVP by PM or e-mail.
  5. Mcily_Nochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Sugarhouse should be okay. When?

By the way, I got my SAT scores. *makes a face* They're bad. V 740, M 650. I'll hafta retake it. *starts to cry*

But my parents are loosening up, and I should be able to make it to a meeting. Do me a favor and let's gather in a rather public part of Sugarhouse, just so I can tell my mom that there'll be plenty of other people around. :)
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We will don't worry. Just so you know, the SLC and Provo chapters are full of more normal people in them than some of the chapters I've seen. :D
  7. Mcily_Nochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol, that's 'cause we live in Utah, the land of normal people.

Just last night we decided that Chuckarama (sp?) is the absolute symbol of middle-class Utah culture. Then we decided that it bodes well for middle-class Utah culture that Chuckarama is it symbol. :)
  8. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    As an outlander I would have a problem eating anywhere that has the word 'chuck' in its name.
  9. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    and you know, any place witha sneeze guard really disturbs me. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.