main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SLC FF Meeting #2 Ideas???

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    OK- all this sounds great- Um let's leave the date open for now until after the Olympics (Mar 30th) and then go from there. Perhaps 2 weekends after the Jedi Olympics. We'd also need to decide how much food we wanna try for this (if any) and how to divy that up. Also where-- I suggested Sugarhouse park, but if no one is near there then we could go somewhere else. Is sugarhouse cool? or any other ideas?

2. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    Sugarhouse Park works for me. Maybe what we could do food wise is get some KFC or something?

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm pretty sure I can find sugarhouse. My car can go forwards and backwards and if I'm lucky sideways. :D

I don't care what kind of food we bring as long as it's not hot dogs. [sick_face]

4. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    I only have one request for our leetle meeting.. can we do it in the evening? I work until 7pm Fri-Mon... It stinks, I know, but what can you do? By the way, I am planning on having a SW theme party this year for my birthday (April 10). I'm still working on all the details, so if anyone is interested please RSVP by PM or e-mail.

5. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Sugarhouse should be okay. When?

By the way, I got my SAT scores. *makes a face* They're bad. V 740, M 650. I'll hafta retake it. *starts to cry*

But my parents are loosening up, and I should be able to make it to a meeting. Do me a favor and let's gather in a rather public part of Sugarhouse, just so I can tell my mom that there'll be plenty of other people around. :)

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We will don't worry. Just so you know, the SLC and Provo chapters are full of more normal people in them than some of the chapters I've seen. :D

7. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Lol, that's 'cause we live in Utah, the land of normal people.

Just last night we decided that Chuckarama (sp?) is the absolute symbol of middle-class Utah culture. Then we decided that it bodes well for middle-class Utah culture that Chuckarama is it symbol. :)

8. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    As an outlander I would have a problem eating anywhere that has the word 'chuck' in its name.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    and you know, any place witha sneeze guard really disturbs me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.