main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Slightly OT but Christmas Eve invitation

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediG60racer, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    This is an open invite for all the San Diego folks who may still be wondering what they're doing tonight for Christmas Eve--

Going to do my once a year blatant invite to church. Okay maybe twice a year. For those who aren't aware, I'm a pastor at a church in Mira Mesa (Christ Community Church), and would love to have you come be a part of our Christmas celebration this evening.

It's from 6pm to 7pm, on campus at Miramar College on Black Mountain Road. You won't be able to miss where we're at, there will be luminaria lined the whole way from the campus entrance on Black Mountain Road to the church entrance. We'll have live music on the patio from 5pm til 6pm when the service starts, as well as food and hot chocolate and apple cider.

The service itself will have lots of traditional Christmas carols, some a bit rocked up, some played the traditional style, and of course a retelling of the Christmas story. And then pyrotechnics. Ha, you think I'm kidding. Just you come and find out!

www.gotochrist.com for an overview of our church and directions if you need them!

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all even if you can't come, or have other plans! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.