main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Slimberly Von Hitmann AKA Brando Calrissian AKA Slim W. Hitmann etc etc

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Plisskin, Nov 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    Dude where ya been all my life lol. Hope things are well with you and your family. I dunno why we dont talk or hangout anymore i know im horrible at picking up the ....oh what is it....its on the tip of my tongue...i think its called a phone but still I do consider you one of my best friends and i did call a couple of times and left messages but maybe you didnt get em or something. Anyway hope things are good with ya. And in regards to your other post
    1. Yes he knows lots about about cool old TV shows and movies and has good taste to boot
    2. Hes great at drinking beer God help us if he goes Pro
    3. He looks cute in what ever hes wearing

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Since Brandon isn't responding and I don't want you to feel bad that this post is being left...
    Mark, did you get the Queens Gambit game? And if you have.. Why have you been keeping it all to yourself? :)

3. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    Awwwwwwwww, aint you the sweetest? lol
    Yes I now have Queens Gambit WHEEEEEEEEEEE. What a great game!!!!!! You werent lying in your description of the game at all Chris. Thank you thank you thank you! Ive just been kinda busy lately and well forgot to mention it to all my comrades here on the board. <smacks self upside head> So when we gonna play huh ? well? when? Cmon ya know ya want to. All the cool kids are doing it what are ya waiting for? Off to the dentist and then on to Toronto to see Britney Spears Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Where did you get it from, and what was the price?

5. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Mark, take a deep breath and calm your self.... You're going to see Britney? Thats kool, you'll have to tell me about it when you get back!!!

Shaden

6. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Well, isn't that quite the picture to imagine.... a guy covered with tattoos going to see Brittney Spears. Hhmmmmm. Not something you see everyday, and the fact that he is admitting to it... :) I give you credit my friend, because not many men would!! How was it by the way??

7. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    I'm back!
    1. Woofer; got the game online from do or dice.com it was 40 bucks.
    2. To those that asked the concert was incredible. Unbeleivable stage setup and production. Its been a long time since I've seen such a theatrically based concept show. Definitly on even scale with Prince Madonna or Alice Cooper. For such a young performer she really understands the concept of stage presence and timing. Most importantly she knows what to do and when NOT to do it. An absolute blast and well worth the trip and any public humiliation this will bring. Geez whatta weekend first everyone sees me on TV as Dee Snider now the whole Britney thing is out of the closet too. Your all still gonna hang out with me tho right ;)

8. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    I'm back!
    1. Woofer; got the game online from do or dice.com it was 40 bucks.
    2. To those that asked the concert was incredible. Unbeleivable stage setup and production. Its been a long time since I've seen such a theatrically based concept show. Definitly on even scale with Prince Madonna or Alice Cooper. For such a young performer she really understands the concept of stage presence and timing. Most importantly she knows what to do and when NOT to do it. An absolute blast and well worth the trip and any public humiliation this will bring. Geez whatta weekend first everyone sees me on TV as Dee Snider now the whole Britney thing is out of the closet too. Your all still gonna hang out with me tho right ;)

9. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    Whoops! Sorry for the double post dunno what happened on that one. Oh well almost forgot something anyway. You'll never guess who I wound up sitting beside at the concert.............JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT! No lie, it was the weirdest thing. All these seats beside me are empty and about 10 minutes before Britney hits the stage who comes in with her entourage and plunks down beside me but JLH. Too strange. She was very cool, nice and gorgeous. She was very polite too she totally got mobbed and signed as many autographs and posed for as many pictures as she could. Very cool chick! There thats my concert story.

10. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    OK, I know my life sucks for the most part but...

I know that part will never happen to me!

What did you do, bribe someone to get that life you have? Sheesh, I must have been in the stupid line before I was born.

11. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    LOL Woofer you are too funny!! Dude it's not as tho when I ordered my ticket I requested the JLH section or anything. The whole concert was a last minute thing. I happened to be on Ticketmaster when they put a new block of tickets on sale and they were great so I grabbed one. Dumb luck and coincidence nothing more.

Cocerts bah, britney Spears phooey, Jennifer Love Hewitt phe, a jedi craves not.....oh hell who am I kidding I do to crave these things

12. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hey Mark,

Remember we were talking about old school anime...Battle Of The Planets/G-Force/Gotchaman? John was nice and found the Volume 2 DVD collection for me.
    It's great!!!

It has both Japanese (Gotchaman) and American (B.O.T.P.) versions of episodes 3 & 4, plus a bonus G-Force episode #102.

LOL...I forgot that CASEY KASEM was the voice of Mark, the team leader.
    Plus the character names change in every version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.