main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Slipknot In The Force - An AU RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediHunterJacob, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediHunterJacob

JediHunterJacob Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    Slipknot In The Force - An AU RP

Mustafar...

Padme bings her ship to Mustafar. She lands it on the landing pad, as Anakin Skywalker runs to her. He is clocked in black.

Padme gets out of the ship and Anakin approaches her.

Anakin: Padmé, I saw your ship...
    Padme: I was so worried about you. Obi-Wan told me terrible things.
    Anakin: what kind of things?
    Padme: Things like you killed younglings...
    Anakin: Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me.
    Padme: He wants to help us.
    Anakin: Us??!
    Padmé: He knows. He wants to help you. Anakin, all I want is your love.
    Anakin: Love won't save you Padme..only my new powers can do that.
    Padme: But at what cost? Your a good person Anakin don?t do this.
    Anakin: I won't lose you the way I lost my mother! I'm becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of and I've done it for you. To protect you.
    Padme: Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still can.
    Anakin: Don't you see, we don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the Republic. I am more powerful than the Chancellor. I can overthrow him, and together you and I can rule the galaxy. Make things the way we want them to be.
    Padme: But it's wrong Anakin.
    Anakin: What does it matter, we will have everything we have ever wanted...and nothing can stop us. Just imagine...and our child. It will have a luxerios life, one without worry's.
    Padme: Perhaps....
    Anakin: Yes, you see dont you. Everything we want....
    Padme: Your....your right. For our child...and for...
    Anakin: Yes Padme....together.[/i]

One year later, Padme has completely slipped to the darkside. Anakin never created a Galactic Empire. Instead he killed the Emperor and has become the Sith lord, along with his wife Padme. There twins are being raised, they are very force sensitive, and Anakin and Padme have high hopes for them.

Padme has fomed a new jedi order. The dark order. She trains Jedi in the darkside of the force. There are now dozens of dark Jedi.
    Anakin still hunts down the Jedi, killing all he finds. The galaxy is now in ultimate turmoil and only a few Jedi remain, but will they be able to destroy the two new Sith lords, along with all of there disciples, or is the Jedi Order dead...

Note: Anakin is called Darth Vader however he does not have the suit, as he never fought Obi-Wan. Padme also has a Sith name but that is left to whoever takes her.

[b]~Character Sheet~[/b]
    Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiences:

[hr]

[b]Rules[/b]
    1. Obey the ToS
    2. Obey the GM
    3. One character per person
    4: Use OOC: and IC: posts
    5: No spamming flaming and that sorta crap
    6. DO not PM me your character sheet, post them.
    7. Have Fun

2. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Name: Sarah
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Sullust
    Affiliation: Dark Jedi
    Personality
    ---Traits: Can act bratty, if she wants something she will take it.
    ---Likes: other dark jedi, admires sith lords Padme and Anakin
    ---Dislikes: Jedi
    ---Habits: Being bratty sometimes
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Tan
    ---Hair Color: Blond
    ---Eye Color: green
    ---Clothing: Black leathers
    ---Other Attributes: None
    ---Other Details: None
    Weapons: Red Lightsaber
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Mild
    ---Religion: Dark
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Opal
    -----Blade(s): Single
    -----Color(s): Red
    -----Handle Description(s): Black, with yellow embrodiary
    ---Force Abilities: Lighting
    ---Force Weakness: Grip/choke
    ---Other Force Object(s): None
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Was born on Sullust, she always dreamed of becoming a Jedi Knight, however she was to old, and she was rejected. However when Vader came into power she joined the dark jedi acadamy founded by Padme. She then found a hatred for the remaining Jedi.
    ---Military History: None
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Being rejected at the Jedi Temple

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i have a good character idea.

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    ~Character Sheet~
    Name: Trimaj Tanos

Species: Defel (also known as a Shadow, or a Wraith

Homeworld: Af'El

Affiliation: Dark Jedi

Personality
    ---Traits: Is very selfish, will kill anything or one that he percieves as a liability.
    ---Likes: Admires Vader and Padme more their power, Strength, hiding in the shadows and not being seen. He also likes to fix/build/create machines, droids and weapons and is very good at it/uprgrading them. Dualing with lightsabers.
    ---Dislikes: Jedi, anything good. Hates weakness.
    ---Habits: Is slightly crazy and as such will make crazy suggestions that work wonderfully half of the time, the other half they are spectacular failures. Is very sure of himself. Hiding in the shadows, as that is a very natural place for his species.

Appearance
    ---Skin Color: N/A
    ---Hair Color: Matte Black fur covering body, it absorbs light and makes him appear as a slightly solid shadow. Is nearly impossible to see in the shadows as a result of this. In pure darkness he is impossible to see, while he can see just fine in darkness being able to see in the ulra-violet wave length, as well as normal light. Has yet to learn how to mask himself with the force so that he cannot be sensed.
    ---Eye Color: Blood Red Glowing eyes
    ---Clothing: A dark blue dark Jedi Robe with a hood. With the hood up he appears as insubstantial and almost like a ghost, especially because of his eyes.
    ---Other Attributes: Is very atheletc, is about 5'11, and weighs around 230 lbs.
    ---Other Details: He is very, very strong physically and can move with the grace of a cat. Is a born lightsaber dualist and as such he took to it very, very quickly.

Weapons: Has a custom built disrupter sniper rifle that he uses on occasions. When you hold the trigger for a certain amount of time it will build up a charge and disintegrate any organice matter it comes in contact instantly killing whatever it hits. It does that only when charged up to maximum power and can't be shot for about 10 seconds afterwards however, and will just disintigrate a smaller amount of organic matter, that is not fatal at the lower charges. Since it is a disruptor it is unblockable. Also has claws on each of his triple jointed fingers.

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: as strong as the majority of the old jedi masters and is getting stronger.
    ---Religion: Sith
    ---Lightsaber- two, normally only uses one for the time being
    -----Crystal(s): a quixotle in both, makes it faster, easier to finnesse and does more damage.
    -----Blade(s): two single blade lightsabers
    -----Color(s): the one that he uses most of the time is a Viridian Silverish color, the other one is a straight silver.
    -----Handle Description(s): The one that he uses most of the time is matte black and slightly curved to enhance the finnesse with which he can wield it. It also has indentions in the sides for his claws making it harder to knock out of his grasp. The other one is Planum inlaid onyx handle, with the same indentions, it also has a more angled grip to enhance finnesse.
    ---Force Abilities: Force speed, lighting, fireball, telekinesis, and push and pull. Also has force camoflage but rarely uses it. Is learning how to shield his presence from other forcesensitives, so that he may become truly invisible, both to the eye and to the force.
    ---Force Weakness: force choke, and hates fireballs.
    ---Other Force Object(s): uses form V

Ship
    ---Name: Shadow of the Wraith
    ---Design: Custom, is in the shape of an upside down claw, colored matte black to absorb light and to make very hard to see with the naked eye.
    ---Hyperdrive Speed: Is capable of .69 past lightspeed.
    ---Weapons: It has seven military grade laser cannons, two in the aft, one on each side and three in the front. They are all controlled by a very good targetting AI, except the ones in the front which are manually controlled. Also has a missile launcher on the front of the ship that holds 6 proton torpedos, or 8 concussion missiles, depending on which he puts in it for a chosen m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.