main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Slivilith-Vong Orgin revealed...or...Continuity nightmare!(Semi-Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Feb 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Ok, for all of those who have read Alien Anthologies or are well-aquainted with the Marvel era, there is something that concers me. The largly thought fictional creature, the slivilth, orgins have been identified to the vong. The creature is supposedly a beast created by the Vong to gather long range Intellegence.
    However these creatures have been seen up to 4000 years before the first Vong sightings! Whats up with this?!!

My theory(which you probly are under the impression that it will suck) is that these creatures where sent through space to look for the GFFA or any other galaxy about 9000 years before ANH. Here they laid offspring and gathered intellegence. Around the sith wars they appeared because the had just entered the galaxy. They gathered intellegence, then left! To reaport back to the vong.

2. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Val came up with that ages ago.

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    The ones spotted during the sith wars known as space grazers were illusions made by the krath.

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Really? Funny how I missed it, since I've been here longer then you and post frequently...

Gee sorry, I guess I should listen to you on instant message Val.

5. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    :confused: So you didn't say that then? I could of swore you said that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.