main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Slow Mo (de-interlacing stuff)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Art_Vandalet, Aug 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art_Vandalet

Art_Vandalet Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    Ok, so in Premiere, I have a few clips running at below 100%, namely 60% (but that's not really that big of an issue).

So when I view on the Preview window on Premiere, everything is jolly and dandy. When i export, the slow mo parts get stuttering, like the frames are still interlaced. HOWEVER, in the "Field Options" window, the "Always Delace when below 100%" is checked. Do I have to use the "Flicker Removal" button? (I can't tell if that works or not because my exported web videos aren't that great looking...)

2. HTS_HetH

HTS_HetH Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2002
    You could re-capture the footage and tell premiere to capture it already deinterlaced, it´s somewhere in the settings for the capturing stuff.

Also what you already suggested is to specifically use the deinterlacing option for that clip by right clicking the footage in the timeline and then it´s somewhere in the video settings (sorry, I work with the German version and don´t know how the option is exactly labelled in English).

Hope this helps.

3. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    we had a problem with this in HTR and i couldnt get around it. since then i have done some slow me tests and i have found it easier to shoot at a higher frame rate. if u CAN reshoot, thats your best bet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.