main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*smacks his computer*

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I'm starting to think that MSN Search is not exactly giving me the results I need.

First I get sites on depression and bipolar disorder when I search for "data sheet transistor 2n2222" (no doubt because I'm looking for "bipolar transistors").

Next when I try adding the manufacturer name, "Phillips data sheet transistor 2n2222" I get links to this (link removed, for OBVIOUS reasons):

Anarchy Cookbook Version 2000-2005:
    Sample text: Pour off the excess ammonia and dry out the crystals on a baking *sheet* the same way as you dried the thermite (in other words, just let it sit overnight!). · Be careful now because these crystals ...

Oooookay.

So if you design low power electronics circuits I guess the search engine classifies you as a needing therapy or as a terrorist.

Nice to know how my peers are doing in the industry.

And if you input "liar" into Google and hit I feel Lucky, it takes you to Tony Blair's website.

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Type in Weapons of Mass Destruction and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky." [face_laugh]

3. GreyJediPathfinder

GreyJediPathfinder Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2005
    That one no longer works, MK. But I did see that when it was working, absolutely hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.