Amph Small Favor by Jim Butcher

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Raven, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber_Leader Force Ghost

star 4
    This could be even more interesting as Luccio is mentioned as the possible traitor in the White Council, as she was one of the few people who knew the location of the Warden training facility that the vampires attacked. If she is (and I don't necessarily believe it), a Black Council member with a Denarian could be trouble, especially if she's getting close with Harry.
  2. Raven Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Certainly there's a lot of bad, bad signs.

But I think that she's just too cute (what with the dimples!) to be evil.
  3. Saber_Leader Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I personally don't think it's Luccio. It seems unlikely she'd let the vampires attack her position, considering she was in a new body and lost most of her power. I doubt the vampires in battle rage would differentiate between their informant and the rest, especially since the basic grunt vampire wouldn't know who the insider is.

Personally, I'm leaning toward the Gatekeeper as the traitor. He seems like a good guy, but McCoy wouldn't vouch for him, like he did for Injun Joe, and we know he does some weird stuff with time. Maybe he saw something and feels this is the best way to deal with it.
  4. Diggit Jedi Padawan

Well, what if its Ebenezar. Finally snapped from using the forces of magic to do wrong and being the merlins blackstaff.

or

What if it is the Merlin himself slowly destroying the council from the inside.

and

Harry seems to think it is Ancient Mai
  5. Raven Administrator Emeritus

star 6

I tend to think that Mai is most likely.

But Peabody, the securitary, seems pretty slimy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.