main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Smallville Discussion Thread - Warning Spoilers

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Who portrayed the Flash???

His name is Kyle Gallner. You can scroll down to the bottom of this article to read a little more about him.

I use to like the series from the early 1990's
    You know starring John Wesley Ship (aka Dawson's dad)

I did too! It didn't last very long but it was still a decent comic-to-TV cross over.

As far as the episode "Run" goes:

It starts out with Clark and Jonathan in Metropolis on their way to catch a football game with tickets compliments of Lex. On their way to the game they stop to see Jonathan's doctor and pick up a prescription. Jonathan and Clark get separated for a minute while Jonathan walks over to a news stand. Then a bus starts speeding straight twoards the news stand Jonathan is standing at (driver has a heart attack), at this time we see Bart (aka: the Flash) step into the picture, wearing a red backpack with the Flash "lightning bolt" symbol on the back. Of course Clark turns and makes his way to save his dad but before he gets a second foot down something else snatches Jonathan off of his feet and plants him next to Clark, safe and sound. Because they both have super-speed both Bart and Clark were able to see eachother moving that fast, while everyone else was just a blur. Stunned at what just happened Jonathan thanks Clark for saving him, but he's even more shocked when Clark tells him it wasn't him. As they turn to make their way to the stadium, Jonathan reaches into his pocket for the tickes and realizes that his wallet has been stolen! The only explanation is that whoever saved him stole his wallet, as he had it before the crash.
    Clark decided to go find this kid and get his father's wallet back, and hopefully teach this kid a lesson. I don't remember how he found him but Clark finds Bart staying in a top-notch hotel and finds not only Jonathans wallet in the room, but the wallets and pocketbooks of many other victims (yes... before becoming a superhero, the Flash was a thief). While looking at all of the stolen items Bart walks in. Upset that Clark has his backpack in hand Bart uses his speed to zoom over to Clark, take back his bag, then zoom back to where he entered. Clark then showed his speed and stepped behind Bart in a flash, stunning Bart that he wasn't the only one with super-speed. Impressed, but not intimidated, Bart takes off like lightning with Clark in hot pursuit. After a quick chase through Metropolis, Bart kicks things into high gear and runs straight across a river dividing the city. At this point Clark stops and can only watch the red blur dart away.
    Then things cut away to Lex's place, where he has just taken shipment of another priceless artifact, a 600 year-old manuscript from Russia containing images that match images found in the cave. Lex is installing a high-tech security system to keep it safe after he has it scanned for information. Clark sees the manuscript and becomes concerned that Lex has it. Soon Lex leaves the room and Bart runs in and casually asks Clark about the manuscript. Clark is stunned by the sight of Bart and tells him to leave.
    Upon his return home Clark goes to tell Jonathan what he's learned only to find Bart sitting at the kitchen table waiting for him?!? Bart wanted to know more about Clark so he beat him home. Clark and Bart had a talk about where Bart came from and how he got his power (Bart ran away from home because his parents couldn't deal with his new ability, which to Clark's surprize he was born with and didn't get as a result of meteor rocks. Ever since then he's been living on the streets, stealing what he can to get by). While talking, Bart finds Clark's small box with the tiny piece of Kryptonite he keeps and opens it. Clark is immediately affected and tells Bart to close the box. Bart asks what happened and Clark just tells him that he's allergic to the meteor rocks. After trying to get Bart to understand that stealing was wrong, and failing to boot, Bart tells Clark about the places he's been and the things he's se

2. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    aw dang! that sounds like it was a great episode! i'm so upset that I forgot to set my vcr. :( thank you for the update :)

3. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    They also gave the impression IMO that Bart(the flash) could make a guest appearance in the future. After seeing last night's episode, I figure Harry Potter vs. Superman would be one hell of a battle!

JERRY T

4. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    *laughs* I wouldn't mind seeing that....as both an HP fan and Smallville fan.

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    thank you for the update

You're welcome!

They also gave the impression IMO that Bart(the flash) could make a guest appearance in the future.

Yes they did, which would be awesome. A return of Bart, this time doing something to help Clark rather than cause trouble or stealing stuff, would be very good.

Another cameo that I read about on a spoiler-site was an appearance by a certain wealthy businessman from Gotham City ;). How cool would that be?!?

6. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    *makes shocked face*

And a certain doctor who went nutso in Arkham.....

7. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    And a certain doctor who went nutso in Arkham.....

Do you mean Harley? If so, wouldn't that call for another surprize guest :D?

8. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    OK, now it's my turn to cry...
    I MISSED LAST NIGHTS EPISODE AND DIDN"T TIVO IT :_|!!!

Could someone please fill me in on what I missed?

9. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Of course I meant Harley!! I would go NUTS if they put her in the show!!! :)

OMG....one of the BEST shows in a long time!! I'll give a reader's digest version since my recaps are normally too lengthy. ;)

Lana has nightmares of the crucifixion, and we see a woman speaking to the witch (turns out, it's Jane Seymour!), she wakes up breathing heavily and sweating. Lex at the Opera, and he winds up hooking up with some girl, and taking her back to his place. The next morning, someone knocks on the door, opens it up, it's the housekeeper, and she screams. Lex stares at her in bewilderment and then as she's running down the hall, he looks next to him to see a dead and bloodied girl. Not knowing what happened, he just sits there and stares at the blood on him. After the opening credits & commercials, it cuts to the newscast stating that Lex was a prime suspect in this girl's murder. Clark wants to of course, help, and he and Chloe team up to find out what happened that night. Lana is seen at the Talon, and a woman is asking for her. This woman is Jason's mom, played by Jane Seymour. She wants to see Jason and get to know Lana, and Lana tells her that it's not right that she is a part of his mother's life while Jason isn't. In the meantime, Lex is trying to clear his name with his lawyer, Corinne. We find out that he and Corinne had a past, and that Lex has slept with a ton of women in an 18 month span (this was all too funny), and that Corinne was hurt with how Lex treated her (he bought her a pair of diamond earrings and never slept with her again after the one night). He then said that he didn't want her to work for the case anymore and that she was the one who framed him for the murder, being jealous, and she mentioned how she knew it'd be conflict of interest. The woman that he slept with that night was someone he once slept with and didn't remember. Chloe & Clark find out that the woman that died was a different woman than the one that Lex was making out with in the elevator. They realize the woman in the elevator was wearing one earring and the woman who died was wearing two. Clark goes to Lionel for help, and he informs Clark that he too used to give his women diamond earrings as a parting gift, and Lex is taking after him. Lex goes to see Corinne, after she had called him to see her, and he finds her dead. Then, a woman comes out and pistolwhips Lex. She ties him up and tells him how hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, that she was hurt by the way he treated her, and how he must pay for what he did. (My tape cut out a bit at this part, but she lights a fire around Lex, and then the fire was out and Lex was freed..assuming Clark helped). Jason is seen in a car with his mother, telling her how he's not ready to see her, and she's saying how special Lana is, and how he came to live in a small town just to be with Lana. He then asks her if he met Lana on purpose or by accident (given that the dream Lana had was Jason's mother as one of the witches that weren't being crucified). Clark goes home and tells his parents how he feels as though Lionel is trying to reach out and change everything. They give him the lecture on how things aren't what they seem, and it pretty much ends there.

Next week: it's gonna be madness and crazy. I cannot WAIT to see it.

10. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Of course I meant Harley!! I would go NUTS if they put her in the show!!!

That would be pretty sweet! So far we've seen one future "good-guy", now we need a bad guy (or girl) to pan things out.

OMG....one of the BEST shows in a long time!!

I KNEW IT [face_beatup]!!! WHY DID I FORGET TO RECORD THIS ONE?!?

I'll give a reader's digest version since my recaps are normally too lengthy.

You mean as long as the "Run" episode I updated you on ;)? Thanks for filling me in. Sounds like we're gonna see some really interesting storyline leading into that time Lana lost while in France and what she has to do with Clark and the cave.

BTW. Did they show whether or not Lex got the manuscript back? Lana took it last week while she was possesed by Isabelle and they never showed if it was returned.

11. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I don't think it was returned. Next week, you cannot miss it. When I saw the coming attractions, I couldn't believe it.

12. DarthYJTyranus

Jan 5, 2002
    I agree, next week looks like a great one! Almost as exciting as the episode where Pete learns the truth.

JERRY T

13. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Next week, you cannot miss it. When I saw the coming attractions, I couldn't believe it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm going to set the TiVo tonight so I don't miss it again next week.

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I met Erica Durance (Lois Lane) and she was sooooooooo nice :) I overheard her talking to another fan about the show getting at least 1 more season :) She's still filming the rest of this season, she said they're on episode 12 or 13 right now. I told her I'm really excited for the rest of the season, and she said it's going to be great :)

I can't wait for Wednesday's show already.

15. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I can't wait for Wednesday's show already.

I checked the listings and there is no Smallville this week :_|! I'll have to wait another week to get caught up.

16. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Ahhh! And I'm going to be home and not working on Wednesday night!!!

17. DarthYJTyranus

Jan 5, 2002
    No Lost or Smallville this week! This is depressing news!

JERRY T

18. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    What to watch on Wednesday night......*twiddles thumbs*

19. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I missed another episode of Smallville :_|. I know last week was a repeat, but did anyone watch the week before that? Please fill me in if you can [face_praying].

20. DarthYJTyranus

Jan 5, 2002
    The week before that was a double repeat;last season's finale and this season's premiere.

JERRY T

21. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Yes. You didn't miss a thing. No worries! I don't think there will be another new episode till the New Year.

22. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Smallville is finally back with a new episode tomorrow night :).

23. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Oh, it's about time!! I work tomorrow night, but you best believe it will be taped!

24. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Looks like it's going to be a good one too! I missed the first time Alicia appeared, so I'm going to enjoy getting caught up tonight.

25. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I taped it and didn't watch it yet, so if I don't appear on this thread for a few days, don't worry...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.