main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Smallville Discussion Thread - Warning Spoilers

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I taped it and didn't watch it yet, so if I don't appear on this thread for a few days, don't worry...;)

OK. I'll hold back from commenting on the show until you get a chance to see it. I will say that you've got to watch it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE =P~!!!

2. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    Next weeks episode looks even better!

JERRY T

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Watch last night's episode, and it was OKAY. I guess I must have missed something, because it seemed as though Chloe knows what's up. I missed last week's episode, and the week before that, I taped but since I moved, I cannot find the tape. Can someone fill me in?

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I guess I must have missed something, because it seemed as though Chloe knows what's up.

She does. In the episode 2 weeks ago (Feb 2nd) Alicia teleports herself and Chloe into a car then speeds off down a stretch of road near a construction site. Alicia then calls Clark in a panic, telling him that she's in trouble. Just before Clark shows up Alicia teleports herself and Chloe out of the speeding car and over to a safe hiding place where Chloe can see what will happen next. As Clark arrives, the car hits a ramp and goes airborne, but not for long as Clark catches it, places it down nice and gently, then upon realizing that the car is empty speeds off into a blur, all of this with Chloe watching!!!

The whole point of this is for Clark to tell everyone his secret so that he and Alicia can be together and everyone will just learn to accept them for who they are.

5. DarthYJTyranus

Jan 5, 2002
    I'm looking forward to this week's episode! We get to meet Krypto!

JERRY T

6. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    So where is Alicia? Was this the wedding that happened or was supposed to?

7. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Was this the wedding that happened or was supposed to?

In the episode on Jan 26th, Alicia is let out of the hospital on the condition that she wear a led braclet that will keep her from teleporting. She slips back into Clark's life and tries to rebuild their relationship, but her shrink has feelings for her and threatens to lock her back up if she doesn't stop seeing Clark. So Alicia finds a piece of red Kryptonite and makes a necklace out of it. She goes to see Clark to tell him that she's leaving and wants him to go with her. When Clark says no she gets Clark to put the necklace on and he turns "bad boy Clark", then he changes his mind, breaks the led braclet off of Alicia's wrist, and they disappear. The next thing you see is the two of them in a chapel in Vegas exchanging vows. After the short ceremony they make their way up to the honeymoon suite, where Alicia takes the necklace off of Clark. He gets mad and leaves.

So where is Alicia?

In the same episode I was mentioning earlier where Alicia shows Chloe what Clark is capable of, she is killed by someone framing her for attacks on Lana and Jason.

8. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Okay, now I get it.

I'm sad, I might miss tomorrow's episode. Since we moved, we cannot find the cables to the VCRs :(

9. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    No worries. I'll definately be watching so I can fill you in tomorrow :D.

10. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Please do. Gary hooked up the VCR but didn't realize that the VCR was on channel 2. Fill me in when you can! :)

11. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    OK... here it goes:

The show opens with an older man in his country store getting ready to close up for the night. He grabs an envelope off of the counter and crouches down to put it in the safe. As he does this he hears the door open and someone walk in. When he stands up he sees nothing, then hears something behind him, two dogs. As he motions towards the dogs they start barking at him. One (a Rotwieller I think) jumps forward and pins the man up against the counter while the other goes over to the safe and RIPS THE DOOR RIGHT OFF!!! The dog with the money turns to leave the store and as he does draws the attention of the other dog. At that point the man sees an opportunity and goes for his shotgun under the counter, which the Rotwieller wrestles out of his hands and bites clean through it. The man gets up, frightened at what he just saw and runs for his storeroom. He makes it inside and slides the heavy metal door shut, but the dog starts jumping at the door, pounding at it several times leaving large dents with each blow. Just as the dog is about to get the door off of its track, he stops, sticks his nose through an opening he made from the jumping, and in true Cujo style snarls at the man through the crack, then walks away. Just as the man thinks he's safe the dog breaks the door down and attacks him. When the dogs? trainer blows the whistle for them to return they are startled to see the mean dog covered in blood. As they go to leave the scene, one of the dogs takes off (the one who grabbed the money, not the mean one).

Then we cut to Lois driving on her way to the Kent Farm where she is apparently staying for a while :confused:. While driving and talking on the phone at the same time, something runs out in front of her and she hits it. Startled, Lois realizes it's a dog and picks it up, puts it in her car, and brings it to the farm. The Kent's then wake up to the sound of bowls falling in the kitchen. They go to investigate and find the dog raided the fridge and is now eating what was going to be dinner for that night. The Kents are surprised because there's a dog in the kitchen, Lois is surprised because she left the dog tied up to a post in the barn with a chain. Shocked to hear that Lois had left the dog tied up in the barn after hitting it with her car, Lois explained how it seemed to be healed and back to normal. The group went out the barn and saw the post was split in half.

Clark uses his X-ray vision on the dog and sees he has an ID chip, so he and Lois take it to the local shelter to find out whom it belongs to. As soon as the guy working behind the counter at the animal shelter steps around the corner, the dog starts barking at him, it's one of the two guys that are using the dogs to commit their crimes. Unable to get close enough to scan the chip Clark takes the scanner and does it. The owner turns up to be LuthorCorp. Playing dumb, the guy at the shelter convinces Clark to leave his address so that the owners can pick the dog up once they've been contacted. Lois takes the dog back to the farm while Clark makes his way over to see Lex. Once they leave the guy from the shelter goes out back and we see his partner, his older brother, getting some vials of a familiar glowing-green liquid ready for another treatment. They?ve taken the meteor rocks and combined it with a steroid to make the dogs stronger. Just before cutting to the next scene, the camera shows a LuthorCorp security manual and some maps. They are going to rob an armored car with the dogs.

Clark goes to Lex to find out if LuthorCorp animal testing, Lex admits that there was animal testing when his father was in charge but he had all such programs terminated and the animal destroyed. Lex then becomes alarmed that a dog from these experiments has surfaced but Clark tells him that the dog is fine and "normal".

Next is a short meeting between Lex and Genevieve. Genevieve confronts Lex about him hiring Jason to do his ?research? for him; Lex denies any knowledge of what Genevieve is talking about. She then brings up the c

12. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Everything but the dog part sounds good. LOL. Thanks for the update!! :)

13. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Guess who's working tomorrow night? I'll need an update!

14. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I'll need an update!

No problem ;). I don't plan on missing this one after seeing the preview last week.

15. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    WARNING: This is not going to be short and sweet, but here it goes:

The show starts out with Lana and Jason talking via cell phone. Jason tells Lana that he?s working late and can?t talk for long, Lana asks where and Jason says that he?s in Metropolis, but he?s really in China. Lana gets suspicious when she hears someone speaking Chinese in the background and then Jason says ?goodnight? before hanging up, it?s the middle of the day in Smallville. A couple of minutes later Jason gets a call from Lex asking where he is, Jason then turns around and sees Lex a few feet behind him. A little disturbed about Jason taking the map from Lionel Lex follows Jason to China. While the two are walking down a street Lex realizes that they are being followed and the two run for it. The men chase Jason and Lex down an alley and a dead end, where they are taken and put into a jail.

Next the camera goes into the Kent home and Clark is looking over college applications with Martha. Jonathan calls them into the living room where a news bulletin comes across the screen; Dr. Swann had passed away. Shortly before seeing this on TV Clark took delivery of a package from Dr. Swann himself. Aware of his illness Dr. Swann sent Clark the octagon-shaped disc from his ship along with a note saying that in order to get the rest of the answers that he is looking for he would have to go to Jor-El. Clark then goes to the cave and inserts the disc into the stone table that Clark has the first stone placed into. Once he does this he?s sent into that same kind of blue light that Jonathan was in when he talked to Jor-El. Clark asks what the stones have to do with him, Jor-El tells Clark that the stones will bring chaos to Earth if they are brought together by the wrong person. He must find them and keep them from falling into the wrong hands. After this we see Lana in Lex?s office trying to find out how to get in touch with Jason but instead finds Lionel who tells her that both Jason and Lex are in Shanghai. Lionel then tells Lana that he knows about Isobel and her link to the map. Isobel stole the map as it was being brought to the Duchess (Genevieve) and that?s why she was burned at the stake. Lionel then gives Lana a copy of the map and makes arrangements for her to fly to China and meet with a professor there. While packing Clark walks in and asks what?s going on, Lana tells him and Clark decides to go with her.

Back to Jason and Lex in the prison. The two get into a ?what do you know about this? stalemate with each other when a guard comes in and hits Lex in the back with a billy club and takes him away. Then he?s returned and Jason is taken. After Jason is dragged out of sight Lex turns to the guard and tells him not to hurt Jason but to get what information that they can from him, the guard nods his head and turns to walk away but a higher ranking officer walks in and informs Lex that he?s no longer in charge anymore and has the guards drag him away.

Upon arriving in Shanghai Lana and Clark find the professor that Lionel was talking about and she tells them about the temple with all of the symbols that match the ones from the cave. They go to the temple and Clark notices an area on the wall with one of the symbols on it, so Clark uses his x-ray vision and sees a mask and kimono hanging behind the wall. Clark convinces Lana and the professor to search another room so he can push the wall open and get to the hidden surprise. Once the secret door is opened the eyes of the mask light up, they are Kryptonite and Clark immediately hits the floor. Then the camera cuts to Lana and the professor, who are quickly jumped by the same group of men that grabbed Lax and Jason (Chinese military? BTW). One of the men shoots and kills the professor then lines up to shoot Lana but notices the tattoo on her back and spares her life but takes her away.

Then back to the prison where Jason and Lex are being tortured for information with a little ?shock therapy?. Neither one says a word so the head guard has his goons drag Lana in and strap her into

16. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Oh. My. Goodness. I hope I don't get scheduled for another Wednesday evening of work where I can't see Smallville!! This is the most I've missed of this show since it began. *sigh* Holy crap it sounded awesome. I can't miss this anymore!!

Thanks for the update!!

17. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I can't miss this anymore!!

Next weeks episode looks good but didn't look as exciting judging from the preview, but I'll give another update if needed.

Thanks for the update!!

Anytime!

18. DarthYJTyranus

Jan 5, 2002
    Gary needs to find that wire! Or you need to get DVR. They used to have that big sunday replay of smallville. They should have kept it.

JERRY T

19. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Yeah no kidding. I'm home on Sundays.

20. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Or you need to get DVR.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, TiVo all the way ;). I've used it to record episodes weeks in advance in case I forgot or wasn't around that night. It really came in handy during the Clone Wars run on Cartoon Network. In a few minutes I had it programmed to record all of the episodes so that I could watch them all together at the end.

21. DarthYJTyranus

Jan 5, 2002
    It'll be nice to have for Clone Wars 3. I thought I was a couch potato before, now with DVR I'm worse! Eventually everyone will have it built in to their satellite/cable boxes I'm sure.

JERRY T

22. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Oh, guess who's closing tomorrow night and will miss Smallville again?

23. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Oh, guess who's closing tomorrow night and will miss Smallville again?

:oops:

So you'll need an update then?

24. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Yup. I'm gonna see why I am always closing on Wednesdays. GRRR!

25. pinkytk

pinkytk Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Did Gary find that cable yet??? I can tape it for you missy if you need it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.