Smallville Discussion Thread - Warning Spoilers

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    We had to wait until October this past season too. It's always like that with WB. They're constantly making us wait forever. Hopefully, with the new night and time, it'll start earlier.
  2. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it October yet?

Who is in charge of making the faces? Because I could use one of the little guy pulling his hair out right about now [face_frustrated].
  3. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well we're about two months away from the season premiere of Smallville and there's been word of a new addition to the cast. Carrie Fisher will play a chief editor for the Daily Planet when Chloe goes to apply for an intership. According to this article her character might become a regular (or at least she will make appearances here and there) as Chloe gets the job at the Daily Planet.
  4. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Another Carrie Fisher update!

Here's a picture of her at her desk at the Daily Planet.
  5. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Bing Bong Bing. When the heck is this starting up already. It's driving me mad.

Nevermind. September 29th!! Mike, we don't have to wait much longer!!
  6. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    And thank GOD for it!!! We're just over 3 weeks away from the season premiere after what has proven to be another long break considering the cliffhanger they left us with. Something that they manage to do a better job of every single season :mad:.

I also noticed that the show has been moved to Thursday night, but still runs in the 8:00pm time slot.

At least I've been good and not spoiled myself for the new season [face_liarliar]. OK... I admit that I caved in and went to kryptonsite.com and read a preview of the premiere episode :oops:.
  7. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
  8. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm spoiler free!
    Congrats. I always found it too hard to remain spoiler free. :)
  9. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I watched Supernatural tonight and I saw a commercial for the season premiere.

Oh. My. God.
  10. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    How is that show? It looks good but all I've seen is the commercial so far. Yahoo had a link to be able to watch the entire 1st episode online the other day but I still haven't taken the time to check it out.

You saw a clip of the premiere?!? How was it? I tried to stay spoiler-free but I just couldn't do it. After having read what I saw online I'm dying to see how that translates to the actual action in the show!
  11. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Supernatural was VERY good. Worth it. I hope the rest of the season is just as good.

The premiere looks amazing. I'm going to be GLUED to this television.
  12. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Less than a week away from the premiere :D!!! I'm going to TiVo this one because I know I'm going to be watching it all weekend.
  13. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    We are now less than 12 hours away from the season premiere :D. It's going to be tough watching the Sox and Smallville at the same time, although tonight Smallville will get the majority of the airtime (and NO it's not because the Sox are playing like a bunch of little leagers right now [face_blush]).
  14. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    WOW :eek:!!!!! What a way to start things off! Great job on the premiere. The only thing that I can say that I thought was missing was more action from the Disciples of Zod. Left me wanting more considering all of the little things that were left at the end of the show =P~. I'm just glad that the Sox/Yanks series didn't start yesterday or I would have been very torn.
  15. DarthYJTyranus Jedi Master

star 1
    I thought it was a great start to this season. More Kryptonians in the mix was cool as was the appearance of Braniac at the end. I'm psyched for more next week!
  16. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    THAT WAS BRAINIAC :eek:?!?!? I was wondering who that was that oozed out of the spaceship. I didn't realize that Brainiac's origins were from Superman. That should make things very interesting [face_thinking].
  17. DarthYJTyranus Jedi Master

star 1
    I found that out at . This last episode was decent, although the harlequin romance stuff was laughable. Lex vs. Clark was great. Lex has been asking for it for a while.
  18. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Another great episode last night with the newest DC Comics tie-in. Aquaman (or at least the beginnings of the character) made his entrance into the world of Smallville. Not to mention another great reference to the Justice League! Next week look good, a Halloween themed episode where Lana becomes a Vampire.
  19. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I am ALL caught up with Smallville so I can now post in this thread!! [face_laugh]
  20. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Please do. It's been awful quiet around here despite all of the action on the show lately.

I'll try and get things rolling by posting a question that's been going through my mind today...
    Who do you think will be the next DC character to crossover into Smallville [face_thinking] and when will it happen?

Since there was only one character to crossover last season (Flash) I wonder if that's some kind of un-written timetable that the writers are using to introduce these characters, one per season, or if that was just the only time they had allowed for the story to break away. There are so many possibilities, not to mention rumors of a meeting between Lex and a young Bruce Wayne [face_praying]. Me... I think that a great character to introduce would be the Green Lantern! It's obvious now that there are people out there who have superpowers that aren't from Smallville, why not make the jump from just giving the young version of a future Superhero to having an actual Superhero on the show?
  21. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Green Lantern would be cool.....and it seems like they might be going with Superfriends Theme or the JLA....or something. However, a young Bruce Wayne meeting with Lex.....LOVE THE IDEA.

I wonder how long Clark and Lana will last this time. LMAO.
  22. DarthYJTyranus Jedi Master

star 1
    I thought Aquaman on Smallville was awesome! Definitely one of my favorite episodes. The BAD Lex makes the show more enjoyable imo. Milton Fine AKA Braniac should make this season even more interesting. I like the ideas for future guest superheroes. They could do Wonder Woman especially since they are doing the movie soon. I don't think the actress has been chosen yet.
  23. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohhh... you mean the Junior Lifeguard Association? It's things like that that make the show funny to watch. Like the blue and red clothes that Clark is always wearing, and the green and orange that A.C. wore last week, even the red backpack with the lightning patch that the Flash wore in his episode.
  24. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    That cracks me up every week with the references and the colors. I got a good chuckle out of the JLA reference.
  25. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I read on the Kryptonsite that the "themed" episodes will continue after this weeks Halloween themed show. There will be a Christmas theme where Santa makes an appearance doing some unusual things. The info on future episodes is very interesting too =P~.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.