main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Smallville Discussion Thread - Warning Spoilers

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I agree about Lex's dark side and how his and Clark's future is really starting to collide. There aren't too many spoilers out there right now, at least nothing really interesting. I like the warning that Clark read from that message at the end of the show, another great lead into the future and next season.

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Excellent episode last night. The fact that Metropolis would break out in riots after what seemed about 30 minutes without power was a bit silly though. Won't go into any spoilers yet incase some of you thread regulars have yet to see the episode.

2 wishes from me. I wish the episode was a 2-hour one and I also wish we didn't have to wait almost 5 months for the next episode!

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I thought it was going to be a 2-hour special. I had to record the show on my good old VCR and when I got home at 9:30 and saw the Aquaman episode on I started to panic [face_worried]. Then I started watching the tape and realized that it was only 1 hour and that everything was OK [face_dancing].

I'll hold back on commenting for now too. In case anyone missed the show and needs an update I've got the basics summed up in a blog on my MySpace page.

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I got my Chlark kiss last night!!!!! [face_dancing] they are getting it ON next season.

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Not that this is a big surprize or anything by Smallville is a lock for the 2006 Fall schedule on the new network formed by the merger of WB and UPN, the "CW" :rolleyes:. It will stay on at Thursday night at 8:00pm in front of Supernatural, another great show that I lost touch with for a while but is definately worth watching.

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I know that it was on at 8:00 this year, but I was really hoping Smallville would return to the 9:00 time slot next season. What makes it even worse is NBC has moved 'Earl' and 'The Office' to the 8:00-9:00 block as well :mad:

Ugh. This mean I may have to finally break down and get digital cable with DVR or a TiVo. :mad:

I meant to watch last nights episode and missed it due to a brainfart 8-} Must have been the same BF from this past fall because I missed it back then as well.:oops:

7. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I have praised the glory that is known as TiVo for a long time now. It really is a must have for situations like that. I still have to get a new one, ours died about a week before all of the season finales :mad:!

8. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    My Thursday nights belong to the CW.

9. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Season premiere Thursday, September 28 at 8:00. Only 5 and a half weeks to go!

10. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Only 1 week left until the season premiere!!! Has anyone been able to stay spoiler free? I know I haven't [face_devil]. I only looked on kryptonsite once since the finale and there wasn't a lot there except for the mention of a new 'super' that will appear this season.

11. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Did everyone catch the premiere last night?

12. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I caught most of it. Unfortunately I was giving Wormie Jr. a bath during the first half hour, so I missed bits here and there. Don't want to go into too many spoilers yet, but I like the set-up at the end for future villians.

13. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Not alot of Smallville talk going on lately but I did want to voice my opinion on the last few episodes. I'm really digging the Oliver Queen character. Like his interaction with Clark. Definitely fills the hole left by his falling out with Lex. Can't wait to see how it develops over the next few episodes. Can't wait for the episode where they lay the foundation for the JLA.

14. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I missed the show last night. Just haven't been feeling good lately and needed a good nights rest more than anything else. I did see the show last week and thought that it was a good one. I agree with you Mike about the connection that Clark and Ollie have made. I thought it was funny last week when Ollie was practicing and as he fired an arrow Clark appeared out of nowhere and caught it before it could hit the target. "Don't you know how to knock?" [face_laugh]

15. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I missed last weeks episode as well. Didn't get home from work until around 7:00 and found my son sitting in front of the TV as the opening crawl from ANH was playing. So I ended up plunking down next to him and watching the entire thing. By the time it finished and I got him off to bed, Smallville was over :(

Can anyone who is left out there give us a Cliff Notes recap?

16. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    Check out this page http://www.supermanhomepage.com/tv/tv.php?topic=episode-guides/t-smallville-eps6 Good episode recaps there.

17. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    Ok, I'm not a regular poster on this board, in fact this my first post here. I was scanning the other boards and you guys had a topic I like...Smallville. So to just get to the point...

What exactly is the importance of Lana being pregnant? What does Lex have up his sleeve that involves this unborn child?

Also, did anyone else think it was awesome when they had the JLA episode a few weeks back? They can have those guys but where is Batman?

18. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I'm not sure what the deal is with Lana being pregnant. They've already said on the show (not in so many words) that it was a "planned pregnancy", and I'm not talking about the kind where a married couple talks about and then decides together that they want children either. I guess that we will find out soon though. The wedding is in a couple of weeks so once that's out of the way I'm sure things will unravel more as we get closer to the season finale, these producers always leave the fans hanging off of a GIANT cliff and I'd bet anything they won't change their gameplan now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.