main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smallville fans, please help!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Clockwork, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I missed the season premiere of Smallville last week, and WB doesn't re-run them on Sundays like they used to. If there is anyone out there who taped it, I'll reward you with more wealth than you can imagine ("I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit" says Han) if you let me borrow your tape to watch.

email me (jefferson@comicsandgames.biz) or post here if you think you can help me out.

Thank you!!!

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    OH dude!! I didn't tape it :( I hope someone else did. AHPR will not be on-line for like another week, I will ask him if he did for ya.

3. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    i think my roomate said he downloaded it on kazaa yesterday. that might be an alternative if you can't find anyone who taped it.

4. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    It looks like one of my customers taped it, and when I talked to him yesterday he was pretty sure he hadn't taped over it yet. Hopefully he'll remember to bring it in...

Kazaa might be an alternative, but since I'm on dialup it would probably take a year or two to download...

5. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    lol, you're probably right. well hopefully your customer will bring it in for you. :)

6. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    You didn't miss much. The second part of the premiere was much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.