1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Smallville: Level 33.1 [JLA vs. Lex] -An Alternate Universe RPG-

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKakarot, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Inspired by the Smallville Episode titled 'Justice' I have created this RPG.

The RPG itself will be devided between two groups;

1. The Justice League, which must include Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) and Clark Kent.

and;

2. The Meteor Freaks (We can think of a better name) This group must include Lex Luthor.

The story itself will be set in Smallville, Kansas.

Minor characters are not necessary, but are welcomed anyway. There will also be NPC characters (probably just the odd cameo of a Justice Leaguer or a made up vilain).

Anyway, here's the story (Note, this is an alternate universe and DOES NOT have to follow ony plot of the T.V show.);

After the building used to hold Impulse (The Flash, Bart Allen) was destroyed by the Justice league, Lex Luthor waged war on the team -fighting fire, with fire-.

Clark Kent hesitated at first to join the team, but his involvement with the group was beneficial. Green Arrow, leader of the group is determined to shut down the facility, which LuthorCorp has now spread out world-wide.

Chloe Sullivan now acts as the League's 'Oracle', providing them with any help they may require while on a mission, including building schematics and detailed locations of where the mission objective is.

Lex Luthor manages to capture Aquaman (Arthur Curry) while he was 'shutting down' a small, recently built LuthorCorp foundation near his home. Fortunately, Aquaman was able to send a distress signal to the 'Watchtower' in Metropolis and the remaining members of the League are planning a rescue.

Required Characters:

JLA
    Clark Kent (Boy-Scout.... WE NEED TO CHANGE THIS NAME!!!)
    Oliver Queen (Green Arrow)
    Bart Allen (Impulse AKA The Flash)
    Arthur Curry (Aquaman)
    Victor Stone (Cyborg)

Lex's Army
    Lex Luthor
    -self created characters-

Non-evil/super powered
    Chloe Sullivan

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Alias:
    Super-Power's:
    Description (Be as detailed as possible):
    Small Bio:

Note: DO NOT involve Bruce Wayne with this RPG, he may be used in a later story, however.

I will be playing the part of Oliver Queen (Green Arrow).

My character sheet will be up soon.

You do not need to PM me your sheets....

Oh, and obey the TOS will ya?!?!?!?

Edit:

Character Sheet:
    Name: Oliver Queen
    Alias: Green Arrow
    Super-Power's: None, uses high-tech weaponry.
    Description: Tall, has short blonde hair and a 'perverted fetish for green leather'.
    Small Bio: Oliver Queen is the founding member of the Justice League, and is on a personal mission to stop Lex Luthor from waging a war using 'inmates' from level 33.1. Oliver first arrived in Metropolis on business several weeks before learning of 33.1, and was already stealing from the rich and giving to the poor under the alias of 'Green Arrow'. Since then he has made several great friends in Smallville and was dating Lois Lane for a long period of time.

/>/>
  2. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Yessssssss...

Good to see you back, Kakarot.

Name: Clark Kent / Kal-El (Kryptonian)

Alias: Boy-Scout (for now)

Super-Power's: Super speed, super strength, super breath, super hearing, heat vision, x-ray vision

Description (Be as detailed as possible): [image=http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/06/30/Smallville_060117031931702_wideweb__300x373.jpg]

Small Bio: Born on the distant planet of Krypton, Kal-El was sent to Earth in a spaceship by his father, Jor-El, who hoped to save his only son from the planet's inevitable destruction. On Earth, Kal-El was found by a caring couple, Jonathan and Martha Kent, who took it upon themselves to raise the boy.

Years later, Kal-El, known by those on Earth as Clark Kent, has grown into a powerful young man, using his inherent superhuman abilities to help those he loves. Now, he must embrace his own destiny, for his, and the world's, sake./>
  3. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey Reynar, good to see ya!
  4. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    Character Sheet

Name: Arthur Curry
    Alias: Aquaman
    Super-Power's: Undersea adaptation; telepathy; super strength; enhanced speed; Healing Factor; senses and durability; extra resistance to heat/energy based attacks.
    Description (Be as detailed as possible): Arthur is a tall guy and is extremely ripped, he usually wears green and orange (these being his signature colors), usually in swim wear
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Smallville_504_aqua.jpg]
    Small Bio: Aquaman Bio
  5. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC: Oliver Queen

Oliver Queen, wearing a pale green hoody jogged towards the Kent Farm-House, stopping only to check wether or not Clark was hanging out in his Barn. He wasn't.

Upon arriving at the house, there was a feeling of emptyness, Oliver looked through the window. Nobody seemed to be home. He turned the handle of the door which popped open with ease. His eyes rolled across the interior of the house.

"Clark?"

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He took a seat at the table and helped himself to one of Mrs. Kent's freshly picked apples.

TAG: Reynar
  6. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Aquaman

Aquaman used his last energy to struggle against the tight bindings in one last desperate and hopeless attempt to escape. it was pitiful the King of the Sea. Not only was he physically exhausted and in pain but his pride as a king was being broken down like a wrecking ball to an old building.

Arthur slowly moved his eyes to look at the man responsible for all of this. Lex Luthor leaned over Aquaman like a hunter who has paralyzed his prey. In his right hand he held a jug of fresh ice cold water. He a small amount over Aquaman's face, giving him just enough to last long enough to be tortured more and more.

Aquaman was helpless. He closed his eyes, hoping that his distress signal had reached home, he didn't know how much longer he could take this treatment. He opened his eyes, just to be greeted by a dense darkness that seemed to observe him. He then passed out. Please, someone, I do need help...

Tag: Justice League

OOC

Sorry it's so short, I can't wait to get into the hardcore action. :D/>
  7. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    GM Post:

Guys, my brother will be playing as Impulse.

Note to mods:- We're on wireless so the likelyhood is, we have the same I.P Address, I'm not sure though. Thanks :D
  8. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC

Cool, when we gonna get an update?
  9. Impulse Jedi Padawan

Hey. Heres my sheet.

Character Sheet;

Name: Bart Allen
    Alias: Impulse
    Super-Power's: Superspeed
    Description: wears the colour's red and yellow. He's younger and shorter than the rest of the League.
    Small Bio: http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Bart_Allen
    Image: [image=http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4801/impulse3ux.png]

Edit:

IC Impulse.

Flash super-sped to the Kent Farm House. He, like Oliver simply popped open the door. He glanced to his left and saw Oliver eating an apple.

"Hey man, food!"

Impulse super-sped to the table and grabbed an apple.

"Where's Cyborg?"

-Kakarot
  10. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5

Immediately after Bart finished speaking, Olivers eyes darted about the room, looking for any signs of life.

"Bart! I didn't pay millions so you could blow it all!"
    Oliver 'shouted' under his breath.

He sat back in his chair.

"Victor. Is still dealing with business in Metropolis, he should be on his way soon enough." He stopped for a second and took a bite out of his apple. He made eye-contact with Bart. "Please tell me you brought the external HD?"

Tag: Impulse
  11. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Clark Kent
    The Kent Farm

Contrary to what one would expect, there were no beads of sweat on Clark Kent's forehead, no tee shirt drenched with perspiration from his muscular body, but only pure, Kryptonian muscle. The young man threw hay effortlessly into the stalls for the horses to eat when they were ready. His chores were done for the day.

Rubbing a hand through his dark, thick hair to check for any hay atop it, Clark started to head towards the house. Oftentimes he could see his real father, Jonathan Kent, walking right there beside him, a hand on his shoulder and reassuring him that things would be alright. But it was only his mind portraying what he wanted to see, rather than reality. He lowered his head for a small moment, staring at his feet as they treaded along the dirt path. How he missed his father.

Clark could hear chatter in the kitchen, and he quickened his pace towards the house. Upon opening the door and stepping in, he saw two familiar figures - the Green Arrow and Impulse, casually sitting at the counter and munching on some fruit.

"Help yourselves," Clark joked, and sat down beside them. "What's up?"

Tag: Kakarot, Impulse
  12. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    The Kent Farm

Oliver gave a subtle, yet welcoming nod as Clark sat down at the table. He leaned forward and folded his arms. He looked Clark dead in the eye and whispered.

"Clark, A.C landed in a spot of bother. Thing is, he's being held at a suspected 33.1 jail-house." Oliver glanced at Bart, then back at Clark.

"The access terminal to the building's security is inside a locked chamber, so it's a no-go for Cyborg. We have the schematics on an external. We need you to take out any camera's Clark." There was a long pause, Oliver tilted his head slightly to the side and smiled.

"It's time to suit up."

Tag: Clark.
  13. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Aquaman aka Arthur Curry

Orin came to on a hard steel slab of metal hanging from to chains bolted to either end. There was no sink and there was no water in the toilet. Arthur's lips were dry and chapped and he would be breathing shallow.

He walked over to the cell's door and grabbed a hold of the metal bar and pulled, using every muscle in his body, straining, pulling for his life. But just then Luthor's confident, arrogant voice echoed through the steel prison cell. "It's no use Arthur. That's re-enforced titanium and at your state you couldn't bend tin foil." Luthor got right up into Arthur's face, an arrogant smile across his face that could drive any man insane.

"You can't keep me in here, Lex. I'll get out and you'll regret this!!!" He stumbled over to the steel bench. He laid down, staring at the concrete ceiling. Whoever was coming would have to hurry, if they were still coming. Arthur glanced down and saw that his skin was dry and getting dryer by the minute. He closed his eyes and concentrated on reserving what little water he had left in system.

tag: Clark, Oliver, Bart
  14. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    The Kent Farm

"Already dressed," Clark said, motioning to his red, unzipped coat covering a blue tee shirt and blue jeans. A bit less theatrical than the rest of his superhuman friends, but it sufficed. Still, he didn't quite feel complete.

Clark got up out of his chair with a last drink of orange juice and started heading towards the front door.

"Let's go," he said with a grin. "We've got some saving to do."

Tag: Kakarot, Impulse
  15. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC: Oliver Queen.
    The Kent Farm

There was something about Clark being so selfless that Oliver admired so much. Hearing Clark say those words just showed how dedicated he was to helping others. Oliver could only hope he'd turn out half as good as Clark someday.

Oliver stood, and smiled.

"Good. This is up to you and Impulse." Oliver motioned for Impulse to stand.

Oliver walked to the door and stood in it's frame. "I'll be at the Metropolis Watchtower. I'll relay the co-ordinates to you as you reach Florida. Good luck boys." With that, Oliver jogged away, his car was down by the farm-entrance.

Tag: Reynar

16. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC

Clark and Bart working together is going to be interesting. I can't wait for the rescue scene. :D
  17. Impulse Jedi Padawan

IC: Impulse

Upon seeing Clark stand, Impulse stood. He watched as Oliver jogged from the house and to his car.

Impulse smiled at Clark, then walked to the still-open door. He turned to face Clark once more and spoke.

"Clark, fancy a race? Last one to Florida has to kiss A.C's scaley butt."

18. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Outside the farm.

As soon as Oliver sat inside the car, he heard the all-to-familiar voice of Bart. "Last one to Florida has to kiss A.C's scaley butt."

As soon as he heard it, he tapped the button on his earpiece.

"Hey, theres no time for this. You and Clark should be going!"

19. Impulse Jedi Padawan

The Kent farm

"Sorry G.A" Bart shook his head, "I get caught, every time!"

Impulse steped out of the house and slowly lifted up his red hood and masked his eyes with dark red sun-glasses. Impulse is anxcious about rescueing A.C. He knows all-too-well what this situation can feel like.

He turned to face Clark, giving him an unconvincing smile. "For someone who can run almost as fast as I can, you're damn slow Clark! Get a move on!"

20. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Renson, sorry for the lack of action on your part here.
  21. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC

Hey, it's cool, I am just keeping up with the story line, no takers on Lex Luthor?

If nothing else, I wouldn't mind taking the role.
  22. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    OOC:

It won't matter haha, it's alternate universe, so even Clark could die lol (although I doubt we'd want to kill him off).
  23. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    OOC: Sorry to double post.

Sure you can take the role.

And yeah, I realised what a dumb mistake I made just then....

I thought you said, 'takes on Luthor'.... So I thought you wanted to kill him aahaha.

I may aswell make another post.

"I get caught, every time!". Oliver couldn't help but laugh when he heard Bart, he shook it off as he stepped hard on the accelerator pedal.

Oliver clicked a button on his ear-piece, a light at the center of it shone green. "Chloe Sullivan."

Instants later, the dialtone was heard in Oliver's ear, then an answer. "Daily Planet, Chloe Sullivan speaking."

"Chloe, this is Oliver. Can you get to my office within the hour?"

"No. Sorry, I'm on a deadline for today. What is it?"

"Nothing I'd want to worry you with. I'll fill you in later."

Oliver tapped his ear-piece again, shutting the conversation off. He stepped harder on the pedal, sending his white Lambourgini over Loeb's bridge, and on his way to Metropolis.

Tag: Nobody.
  24. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    The Kent Farm

Clark looked over to Impulse before he decided to speed to Florida.

"How about we make this a little more interesting?" he said, staring down the seemingly endless path from the Kent farm. It was symbolic, from a certain perspective. It represented the endless possibilities with Clark Kent, Kal-El of Krypton. The good he could do for the world. At last putting his abilities to use for the good of the world, not just for those he loved anymore.

He looked back to Impulse. "First one to Florida scores a date with Chloe Sullivan." Whoa. The words came out quicker than Clark himself had anticipated. Now he had to win.

25. Impulse Jedi Padawan

Bart smiled, he'd always had a major crush on Chloe. When he and Chloe were re-united in Clark's barn, he was saddened to find she had a boyfriend.

Even though he knew the likely-hood of Clark's claim being true was slim, he knew he'd win the race.

"You are on, amigo."

Bart smiled as he saw Clark look down the long path away from the farm. He looked at Clark once more.

"Ready?...3...2.."

Impulse super-sped away as he said 'two', he couldn't help but laugh, despite the threat that awaits them at Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.