main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Smallville: Level 33.1 [JLA vs. Lex] -An Alternate Universe RPG-

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKakarot, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

I have talked to DarthKakarot and he has agreed to assign me as Sub-GM of this thread. I will do everything can, along with DarthKakarot, to keep this thread interesting. I am glad to be Sub-GM.

On a lighter note. Just so everyone knows, I'll be taking over Lex Luthor's part.

And it should be interesting to see what happens with the Chloe thing, seeing as how Chloe (and almost every other girl) are in love with AC. :D

Cyborg is now an NPC.

[u][b]Character Sheet[/b][/u]

Name:Lex Luthor
    Alias: N/A
    Super-Power's: None, but he is a super genius
    Description (Be as detailed as possible): tall, bald, green eyes, moderate build, strong, and extemely charismatic
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/LexLuthorSV.jpg]
    Small Bio: Lex is heir to his father's fortune. His full name is "Alexander Luthor", named after Alexander the Great; his father Lionel believes himself to be the business world version of Philip II of Macedonia. Lex has been mutated during the meteor shower that brought Kal-El to Earth. The explosion from the impact of a nearby meteor caused Lex's red hair to fall out. It's when Clark saves his life that the two bond and become best friends. However, Lex soon feeds into his own greed and wants to know more about his mysterious friend Clark Kent. Lex is a master mind and uses every way he can to get what ever riches he can. [i](Wikipedia)[/i]

[hr]
    [b]Lex Luthor[/b]
    [i]Secret Florida Base[/i]

Lex paced in his make mansion's office. He looked over the security cameras that were spread out around the 33.1 Jail-house. He had nearly a whole army watching the facility. He looked particularly at the security camera that watched the pitiful [b]Arthur Curry[/b]. He was supposedly the King of the Sea, well he look more like a squid getting ready to be shipped off to a sushi restaurant then any under sea king.

In front of Lex's desk the Captain of the security fleet stood, waiting for orders. [i]"Sir..."[/i]

Lex glanced at the captain after taking a sip of his whiskey. "They should be arriving at the Jail-house any time. If this thing has any friends and IS what we think he is, then there will be other's like him coming for him. Now, captain, we don't know what they are completely capable of but we know that they are dangerous, that is why I hired you." Lex emptied his glass and set in on his expensive desk, taking a seat in his luxurious office chair and staring at the video of Arthur.

"Captain, I want you to run more test on the fish. Find out what he is capable of and then give me the results, if I don't hear from you in 24 hrs. then their will be casualties. Clear?"

The captain gulped and straightened back up. [i]"Yes, sir."[/i] He took off out of the mansion and a chopper could be heard a few minutes later.

Lex continued to stare at the screen as he poured himself another half glass. "I find out what you are and where you came from." A statement, rather then a question.

Tag: [b]anyone[/b][/color]

2. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Oliver Queen
    -Driving-

Oliver was head-strong. He knows what he wants from all of this. Justice. He knows that theoretically speaking, both he and the rest of the League are terrorists. Guilty of tresspassing, assault, destruction of property and theft. But he didn't care, justice has to prevail. Aren't all super-heroes vigilanties anyway?

Oliver tapped his ear-piece twice. Yet again it shone green in the center.

Oliver hit a button on his belt, instantly he knew it would change his voice, to mask it.

Seconds later, somebody on the other end picked up.

"Mr. Luthor. This is the Green Arrow."

Oliver smiled, he could already tell Lex was pissed off with him for destroying one of the 33.1 foundations.

"Remember before I put that arrow into your chest, I requested something from you. I want you to share all of your assets to all of those charities I listed on the original documents."

Oliver looked over to his right, he checked out his Satellite Navigation System. Already he was half-way to Metropolis. Half-way to the WatchTower. He took a deep breath in anticipation of Lex's reply.

Tag: Renson

3. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Clark Kent
    En Route to Florida

Clark Kent shook his head as Impulse sped off just after uttering the number two. He followed shortly behind, determined to win this race.

But he had to keep in mind that it wasn't about him or Impulse. It was about the good of mankind, and greed couldn't get in the way of that. Not even if it involved Chloe Sullivan.

Tag: Impulse

4. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007
    IC: Impulse
    Runing to Florida

Super-Speeding at what felt like light-speed, Impulse had already passed through Mississippi and Alabama and was reaching Florida. He could somehow sense Clark wasn't too far behind. Maybe Clark's powers had grown since they'd last met.

Impulse slowed down a little, but not so much that Clark would catch up. He tapped a button on his wrist-watch and raised it to his face.

"G.A I need the exact location about now."

Tag: Kakarot

5. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Lex Luthor
    Florida Base, 33.1 Jail-house

Lex sat at his desk, listening what information his tech team could get out of the head set that Arthur Curry had been wearing. He smirked as he heard Arthur's codename: "Aquaman".

Just then his phone began to ring. Luthor put it on speaker. "Go ahead."

"Sir, we have the test room ready, every thing is set up to your instructions. We are ready for the subject." There was a brief pause on the other side. "Uh, sir, the subject looks very weak, are you sure he can survive this?"

"Captain, you leave the thinking to me. I will be at the facility in a matter of minutes. When I get there I would like to pay the subject a room warming visit of sorts. We will start the move when I get there. Clear?"

"Yes, sir." Lex hung up the phone, stood up and slung his black blazer over his shoulders. The test with Bart Allen may have failed, along with that whole facility, but now he was going to make up for lost time.

tag: Justice League

[b]Arthur Curry[/b]
    [i]33.1 Jail-house[/i]

Oliver's voice echoed through Arthur's head, promising all their safety. Promising that no one was going to get hurt and everyone would be alright. He saw the faces of the rest of the Justice League, of Chloe Sullivan and Clark Kent. Just that thought of them restored hope back into him.

He was awakened from his sudden submersion into a tank of fresh water. The water was freezing, chilled right to the point before it would freeze. The tank of water appeared to be green from the lights glowing through the thick glass. Arthur reached up and felt suction pads on his temples and wrists. The wires coming from these devices ran up and out of the top of the tank.

Arthur turned to his left and saw none other than Lex Luthor. Arthur formed a ball of hyper energized water and began to throw it at the glass but stopped upon getting an electrical shock throughout his hole body.

[i]"Don't bother. The pads hooked onto your temples and wrists are not only to monitor the process, but also keep you from using any extra ordinary powers. Did you really think that I would just shove you in any ordinary fish tank, Arthur?"[/i] Lex Luthor chuckled and stalked over to the side of the tank, bending down to look Arthur in the eyes, he was no more then two inches away from Arthur's face. [i]"Now, we'll finally solve the puzzle of the amazing Aquaman. As soon as I arm the system, electric currents will flow into the water if it does not sense that you are swimming. I suggest you get going.... Aquaman."[/i]

A quick shock to Arthur's body sent him into a fast swim. The tube that gave Arthur just enough room to swim, son turned to white water, filled with oxygen and bubbles from Arthur's super natural swimming.

[i]I don't know where you are guys, but I can't keep this up for ever. Hurry...[/i] Arthur continued to swim, sending a furry of white water through out the tube.

Tag: [b]Oliver, Clark, Bart[/b]

6. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Sorry to re-post my own message. But it was a bit hard to miss Renson, what with the gree ntext and all....

7. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    En Route to Florida

Clark struggled to catch up with the speedy Impulse, his legs carrying his body as fast as Kryptonianly possible. He could faintly make out the small, red trail that was left behind due to the sheer speed of the superhuman.

He could tell he wasn't too far behind, but he was behind nevertheless.

They were getting close to Florida.

Tag: Impulse, Kakarot

8. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007
    Florida

Finally, Florida. Impulse looked behind him, there was Clark in the distance. Still, he'd given Impulse a good race.

Impulse's wrist watch beeped, he looked upon it and pressed a button on it's side. The watch face (which was plasma based) turned into a high-tech pager of sorts. The messege read;

LuthorCorp Foundation: Tempest Key, Florida.

Bart smiled, he wasn't too far away from there. So once more, he took off at super-speed. He knew Clark would follow, he was a smart guy afterall.

Tempest Key

It only took Bart around a minute to reach Tempest Key, the LuthorCorp Foundation was in clear view. He used his initiative and simply waited for Clark to arrive, he needed him to take out any surveilance.

"Come on Clark!"
    , He thought before sitting down on a near-by patch of grass.

Tag: Raynar

9. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

Sorry about that, I completely forgot, let me edit my last post. Sorry DarthKakarot. Sorry team. Just VOID my last post.

[i][b][color=red]Edited:[/color][/b][/i]

[b]Lex Luthor[/b]

Lex sat at his desk, listening what information his tech team could get out of the head set that Arthur Curry had been wearing. He smirked as he heard Arthur's codename: "Aquaman".

Just then his phone began to ring. Luthor put it on speaker. "Go ahead."

"Sir, we have the test room ready, every thing is set up to your instructions. We are ready for the subject." There was a brief pause on the other side. "Uh, sir, the subject looks very weak, are you sure he can survive this?"

"Yes, Captain, he will survive, I think you will be surprised in this one's resilience. Begin the testing immediately. I will be monitoring from my office."

"Yes, sir, your orders are clear. I will contact you when the testing is completed. Over." The line went dead but just as soon as Lex had hung up the phone began to ring again. He answered quickly thinking that it was again the Captain. He was so incompetent.

Before he could say anything a familiar voice answered himself. [i]"Mr. Luthor. This is the Green Arrow."[/i] Luthor froze, Green Arrow, the name made his chest ache. The bastard who had destroyed his first 33.1 operation. He had changed every plan that Luthor Corps. had already had, a single man with his own band of heroes.

[i]"Remember before I put that arrow into your chest, I requested something from you. I want you to share all of your assets to all of those charities I listed on the original documents."[/i] Luthor pulled out the right-hand top drawer and gazed down at a manila folder that contained the documents that Codename: Green Arrow, had given him.

"I have looked over the list Mr. Arrow and my response is the same. I won't be changing my mind. And next time you plan to make a threat to me, make sure you have some ground." Luthor smirked. "You must be missing a person from your band of merry band of heroes. Be careful where you tread Mr. Arrow, I am a man of power." He leaned back and listened to how Green Arrow would respond.

Tag: [b]Green Arrow[/b]

[b]Arthur Curry[/b]
    [i]33.1 Jail-house[/i]

Oliver's voice echoed through Arthur's head, promising all their safety. Promising that no one was going to get hurt and everyone would be alright. He saw the faces of the rest of the Justice League, of Chloe Sullivan and Clark Kent. Just that thought of them restored hope back into him.

He was awakened from his sudden submersion into a tank of fresh water. The water was freezing, chilled right to the point before it would freeze. The tank of water appeared to be green from the lights glowing through the thick glass. Arthur reached up and felt suction pads on his temples and wrists. The wires coming from these devices ran up and out of the top of the tank.

Arthur turned to his left and saw none other than Luthor's Captain. Arthur formed a ball of hyper energized water and began to throw it at the glass but stopped upon getting an electrical shock throughout his hole body.

"Don't bother. The pads hooked onto your temples and wrists are not only to monitor the process, but also keep you from using any extra ordinary powers. Did you really think that I would just shove you in any ordinary fish tank?" Captain chuckled and stalked over to the side of the tank, bending down to look Arthur in the eyes, he was no more then two inches away from Arthur's face. "Now, we'll finally solve the puzzle of the amazing Fish-man. As soon as I arm the system, electric currents will flow into the water if it does not sense that you are swimming. I suggest you get going.... Codename: Aquaman."

A quick shock to Arthur's body sent him into a fast swim. The tube that gave Arthur just enough room to swim, soon turned to white water, filled with oxygen and bubbles from Arthur's super natural swimming.

[i]I don't know where you are guys, but I can't keep this up for ever. Hurry...[/i] Arthur continued to swim

10. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Yeah, haha, no biggie Renson.

IC: Green Arrow
    En Route to Metropolis

"Be careful where you tread Mr. Arrow, I am a man of power." The words from Lex sent chills down Oliver's smile. He shook his head and replied;

"Fortunately enough, I have a team of power. Although, I still urge you to change your mind. The innocent lives of your employee's are at risk here." With that said, Oliver shut off the conversation with the touch of a button.

Although Oliver's last line was a simple bluff, he hoped Lex would buy it. He couldn't believe it, he and Lex were rivals at High School, and now, Green Arrow and Lex are rivals. Most likely to the grave.

Metropolis

Oliver had reached Metropolis. His office (or rather, 'The Watchtower') was in sight, he stepped on the pedal, hoping to get there in time to guide his friends to A.C's position.

"Damn, I wish this car would go faster!" He thought, the obvious threat of his friends death looming.

11. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Lex Luthor
    Top Secret Florida Base

"Be careful where you tread Mr. Arrow, I am a man of power." He leaned back and listened to how Green Arrow would respond. He could tell that Green Arrow hesitated, for a split second, but it was still hesitation.

"Fortunately enough, I have a team of power. Although, I still urge you to change your mind. The innocent lives of your employee's are at risk here." With that the line went dead.

Luthor slammed the phone down. How dare he, he basically had just challenged Luthor. "DAMNIT!!!" Lex threw his whiskey glass across the room, making it shatter against one of his office walls, leaving a trail of whiskey dripping down the wall.

He immediately phoned his second in command. "Yes, sir?"

I want all security tripled!!! And proceed with Strategy 2! Immediately!" Luthor slammed down the receiver. He knew this wouldn't end well. Last time Green Arrow and his group had saved a captive member they destroyed his whole facility.

"Not this time," he whispered. "Not this time Green Arrow."

Tag: Anyone

Arthur Curry
    Subject B Test Tank

Arthur still swam, the water still full from the furry of his kicks and stokes. He resented this, to be treated like an animal in a theme park. His furry carried him faster still.

The Captain looked at the tank in astonishment. How could any living thing swim so fast, wit such perfection. A sharp ringing broke The Captain's trance. He noted that it was Luthor. He answered in an authoritative tone. "Yes, sir?"

Arthur's hyper hearing, piked up Luthor screaming his head off about raising security. This Arthur knew, was a job well done by Green Arrow.

Arthur's hope was restored and he held on using all his strength to push himself to his limits. But he non-purposefully fell to a lower speed, he body was getting to it's peak performance. Yet still he pushed on.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Captain hurriedly usher his soldier's out and ran out quickly himself before turniing to Arthur and quickly say: "It's a shame that you probably won't even make it outta that tank." He smiled ruthlessly and ran out.

Tag: All

12. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Metropolis, Watchtower

Oliver practically dived from his car and into the building, he ran into the elevator and hit the button. A minute later, he was in his office. Again, he ran. This time, it was to his computer, he switched it on and entered his password. Instantly, a menu came up with details of the Florida Foundation.

"Atlast, thank god they didn't try and do this without me watching over them." Oliver looked at his watch, he hit a button on it's side and raised it to his mouth. "Activate G.P.S" Instantly, two red dots appeared on the layout -one for Boy Scout, one for Impulse-.

The pair definately hadn't entered the building, from the look of things, they had just arrived.

Oliver tapped his ear-piece. "Impulse, Boy-Scout, this is Watchtower. Impulse, I'm sending you the layout. Boy-Scout is calling any shots you two make here. Get rid of the surveilance though, that is your first priority!"

Oliver tapped his ear-piece again, ending the message.

"Right, sending layouts. Now."

With the layout sent, Oliver took a deep breath. He turned to face a small table, he reached out to a glass of freshly poured orange juice and took a mouth-full.

He looked back to his computer, the words 'MESSAGE SENT' were flashing on and off the screen.

Tag: Impulse, Boy-Scout

OOC: Here's the layout. [image=http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6449/luthorcorpcopy1bn.jpg] Lol, I did it on paint! :D The red lined are ub3r lasers.

13. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007
    Florida Foundation

"I thought you'd say that. Even though I've been in the team longer... Wait... He isn't even part of the team! What the hell G.A!?" Impulse shook his head, he checked his Satellite Navigation system. The words '1 New Message' were layed across the top, instinctively he clicked.

The layout of the foundation filled in the window, Impulse studied it for a second.

"Well, that aint good. Guard post's all over. What do ya suggest we do Boy-Scout?"

Tag: Reynar

14. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Florida Foundation

Clark studied the map with Impulse for a moment, trying his best to formulate a plan in his mind. It was no secret that they didn't want any unauthorized visitors, considering the levels of security that was in the place. They'd have to do this the old fashioned way. After all, there's something to be said about the classics.

"We'll need a distraction. One of us will have to distract the guards while the other sneaks in and finds AC." He paused for a moment. "What do you think?"

15. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007
    Florida Floundation

Impulse listened carefully to Clark's words. He nodded in partial agreement.

"Boy-Scout, good enough plan, I'll distract the guards. You burst in and make a followable trail?"

Impulse took a deep breath. His heart was poundin, he'd been in situations like this before. But he was dedicated to helping others now. He was a Leaguer, a keeper of peace and justice.

"Oh, and remember, don't go showing your face about... You really need to suit up."

Tag: Reynar

16. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

Hey fellow leaguers, I will try to come up with a post as soon as possible, probably tomorrow. I'll post as soon as possible.

17. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Watchtower

Oliver had been reviewing the image on his screen for some time now. Red dots, -obviously the computer representation of people- were rushing all about the building. He quickly tapped his ear-piece.

"Boy-Scout. Theres way too much activity going on in there, if we were in a different situation I'd get you to pull out." He took a pause, he noticed his lap-top make a bleeping sound, he looked at it. Somebody wanted to get into the room. He looked back at the screen.

"Impulse, theres plenty of activity going on in the armory, so watch out for bullets."

Oliver tapped his ear-piece again ending his message. He ran to his lap-top and hit the space key. A CCTV image of Chloe Sullivan appeared.

"Oliver, open up." She said, before looking at the steel shutter in her way.

Oliver hit the enter key, instantly, the shutter lifted up, allowing Chloe entrance.

"I thought you had a dead-line?"

"Some things are more important to me than a pulitzer. Tell me what ya got."

"You'll love this. Aquaman managed to get himself caught. This is worse than Impulse's case, this time the guards are prepared with heavy weapons. Machine guns, and a couple of rocket launchers."

Chloe stepped back. She looked at the screen.

"Atleast there isn't any meteor rock refining going on... Clark is in on this isn't he?"

Oliver smiled, "Ofcourse, we needed the big-guns... Oh, Cyborg is checking out another 33.1 location."

"Where exactly?"

"Gotham."

Tag: Reynar, Impulse.

OOC: Reynar, post more.... Most of your posts seem too short...

18. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Lex Luthor
    In Transit/ 33.1 Facility (Florida)

Lex stared out the window of the helicopter that would take him to the 33.1 facility. The news from Green Arrow, that he had a "Power" Team had sent chills down his spine. He knew that this meant another rescue, at least a rescue attempt.

This time he was ready. He had equipped his team with state of the art weapons, including rocket launchers and automatic rifles. He also had equipped his base with numerous state of the art ground mounted movement sensing turrets.

Lex looked down to his belt and checked his semi-automatic Walther P22 Series pistol. Once he was reassured that he was prepared he jumped off the recently landed Helicopter, flanked on both sides by a soldier armed with a modified M4. Once inside Lex contacted his second in command. "Captain, what's your status?"

The Captain responded immediately. "Sir, I am in the Northern Most guard post. Strategy 2 has been set in place."

"Good, stay at your post, they should be here any minute, prepare for combat." Lex strolled to his private office, followed by his personal guards. "And get Subject B into a cell. I want four soldier's guarding his cell with high weaponry, clear?"

"Roger, sir." The walkie-talkie cut out. Lex continued to his private office. Playing his success over the "Power" Team. In his mind, this ended with their destruction.

Arthur Curry
    Quarantine Zone to Patient Dormitory

Arthur finally collapsed under the continued effort to continue his swimming. He felt the electricity flow through his body, but for only a few seconds. In his confused and blurry haze he turned and saw a soldier turning off a switch, obviously shutting off the electricity that was running through his body.

Arthur floated in the water, knowing that this wasn't the end of his torturous treatment. He tried to absorb all the water he could.

It was the last thing he would think before, once again, he passed out.

tag: everyone (hopefully Clark or Bart)

19. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Florida Foundation

"Boy-Scout, good enough plan, I'll distract the guards. You burst in and make a followable trail?" Impulse told the young Kryptonian. "Oh, and remember, don't go showing your face about... You really need to suit up."

Clark looked at Impulse's outfit, and then at his. Impulse did look a bit more right for the job. It was about time to change that. "Don't worry," Clark said, his eyes glaring in determination as he stood to full height, gazing at the large building before him. "Anyone who gets a look at my face won't live to tell the story."

And with that, he burst into the building, the locked door flying off of its hinges and knocking an unsuspecting guard unconscious. A raucous alarmed blared throughout the vicinity, and Clark could hear guards scrambling to their positions to halt him in his tracks. Hmph.

"Freeze!" came the voice of an evidently frightened guard, who knealt behind a desk with a rifle aimed directly at Clark.

"You," Clark said bluntly as he began to inhale deeply. He saw the guard load his gun, and blew out a huge breath of freezing air that knocked the guard back into two other guards approaching him from behind. Four down.

Now, first things first. Remembering the layout of the area, Clark took a narrow path towards the security terminal. A guard came rushing around the corner, and Clark, not even bothering to stop walking, used his heat vision to knock the man into the wall, and hard.

Clark turned left, and just as he expected, there were several red lasers blocking the path to the security terminal. He found the source of each one, a small device connected to the wall, and heat visioned each and every one of them. All that was before him now was the terminal.

He approached the silver box, and for the first time that day, didn't know what to do. And he could think of only one person that did.

"Oracle, this is Boy-Scout, do you read?" Clark spoke into the headset.

"Yeah, Boy-Scout," Chloe said with humor. "We really need to come up with a better name for you. Surprised my name isn't Brownie."

Clark could help but smile, but it lasted only for a second. "I'm at the security terminal in the Florida Foundation, and I need to know how to disable it."

Clark heard Chloe typing something in on a keyboard, and shortly after, she responded. "Okay, there should be a small lid with a lock on it on the right side of the box."

Clark looked to the right of the terminal, and found what he thought she was talking about. "Got it," he said. He ripped off the lock effortlessly and opened the lid to reveal three colored wires. Red, blue, and green. Of course.

"Okay, now you should see three wires, one red, one green, and one blue. You need to cut them in the following order, starting from first to last. Red." Clark cut the red wire. "Green." He cut the green one. "And blue." The blue wire was cut, and there was a small sound that signified that the terminal had shut down.

"Got it," Clark said, standing back up to his full height. "Chloe, listen, I-"

"Oracle out," came the voice on the other line. Clark rolled his eyes, frustrated. He knew that he couldn?t talk to Chloe while on the job, and she knew that as well. He was sick and tired of waiting.

Turning around, Clark?s eyes widened at what he saw. There were at least twenty guards bunched in the room, all aiming guns directly at him. The guard in the front, whom Clark assumed was the captain, spoke out. ?Fire.?

Bullets tore throughout the room, the noise almost unbearable as a myriad of machine guns fired directly at the Kryptonian in the center of the room. The bullets hit his body one by one, and he began to stumbled back from the force of them. It continued, in a span of time that seemed like eternity, until finally all the ammunition had been used, and Clark was down on his knees, bullet holes aligning his shirt.

His head was bowed. He lifted it up, anger and determination in his eyes. He got to his feet, towering above the security personnel. ?My turn.?

20. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    WatchTower

Oliver looked at Chloe just as she finished aiding Clark in disabling the terminal. He smiled.

"Damn you're amazing! Lois told me you were average... Mind you, she said Clark was a geek..."

Oliver looked back at the screen. Instantly, he spoke into his head-set.

"Impulse, there is activity in Lex's office. Hurry up and neutralize him. We can't afford to see cue-ball seeing Boy-Scout's face... And A.C is being transported away from his previous location. Looks like he could be moved to a cell!... Green Arrow out."

Oliver walked over to his desk and poured himself a whiskey. He looked up at Chloe.

"Want one?"

Chloe shook her head, she smiled and jokingly said.

"Give me a double-latte any-day!"

Oliver smiled, then took a sip from the glass. He placed it on his table, then looked back at Chloe.

"Oracle huh?"

Chloe laughed, "Yeah, Clark's idea... Hey, it's better than Girl-Scout." She gave him a funny look. Oliver simply smiled then sipped his drink once more.

21. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007

"I'm on it." Impulse said with a smile, he tapped into super-speed mode and almost instantly arrived at Lex's private office. He tried the door. "Locked..."

He stepped back, then super-sped at the door, kicking it's weak point. The lock smashed and the door flung open. He ran at the guards, who were still un aware of the break-in due to Impulse moving at almost 700mph. Impulse easily took them out, smashing them both over the head with the telephone on Lex's desk.

Impulse smiled then super-sped to the now door-less entrance to Lex's office.

"Hey baldy. How are you today?"

Impulse laughed at lex from across the room.

22. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Lex Luthor
    33.1 Facility

Lex watched the security cameras as a tall well built man dressed in blue and red welded the lasers guarding the security terminal shut. His hair was black and wavy, medium length. He had a remarkable familiarity with someone that Lex once knew, someone that was his friend.

The laser welder raced over to the security terminal at the speed of light and seemed to consult somebody through an ear piece. He looked around while consulting them, unknowing of the security camera that had just taken a snap shot of his face. The face of Clark Kent, once a friend of Lex.

Lex printed the picture of Clark dissembling the security terminal. He folded it in half and put it in the inside pocket of his blazer.

He got up from his desk as a clicking sound made it clear that someone was trying to get into his office. Because of the plan that had been put into place he knew that it wasn't his Captain and if it was one of the grunts he didn't care enough call off his guards.

They took aim at the door as it burst open flying off its hinges. A red flash sped through the room taking out the soldiers. After this he stood in between their limp bodies holding Lex's office phone. "Hey baldy. How are you today?"

Lex froze, recognizing the voice as his last "Subject", Subject A.

"A lot better if you weren't here." Lex was panicking, he didn't know what to do, he was trapped he had seen how fast this kid had gone before. He raised his gun and squeezed off numerous rounds, all in vain and panic.

tag: Impulse

23. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    GM Post

Lex finding out about Clark? That's a no-no. Besides, the terminal is shut down, so Lex couldn't see C.K even if he wanted too.

24. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Sorry, I thought since it is the alternate reality it could happen, but I can't edit my post so I will just have to post it again.

25. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    EDITED:

Lex Luthor
    33.1 Facility

Lex watched the security cameras as a tall well built man dressed in blue and red welded the lasers guarding the security terminal shut. His hair was black and wavy, medium length. He had a remarkable familiarity with someone that Lex once knew, someone that was his friend.

The laser welder raced over to the security terminal at the speed of light and seemed to consult somebody through an ear piece. He looked around while consulting them. The feed soon went to static before the trespasser could be identified. He cursed as all the security cameras went to static.

He got up from his desk as a clicking sound made it clear that someone was trying to get into his office. Because of the plan that had been put into place he knew that it wasn't his Captain and if it was one of the grunts he didn't care enough call off his guards.

They took aim at the door as it burst open flying off its hinges. A red flash sped through the room taking out the soldiers. After this he stood in between their limp bodies holding Lex's office phone. "Hey baldy. How are you today?"

Lex froze, recognizing the voice as his last 'Subject', Subject A.

"A lot better if you weren't here." Lex was panicking, he didn't know what to do, he was trapped he had seen how fast this kid had gone before. He raised his gun and squeezed off numerous rounds, all in vain and panic.

tag: Impulse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.