main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Smallville: Level 33.1 [JLA vs. Lex] -An Alternate Universe RPG-

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthKakarot, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007
    IC: Impulse
    33.1 Facility

Upon hearing the shots being fired from Lex's gun, Impulse instinctively tapped into super-speed. The bullets themselves were travelling at over 200mph. Impulse only had to side-step to avoid being hit.

The feeling of utter power flowed through Impulse, he knew that one-on-one, Lex stood no chance against him. Even CLark would have a hard time fighting Impulse, as he was clearly faster and more agile than the Kryptonian warrior.

Following the side-step, impulse darted forward, so he was to the left of Lex. Impulse smiled before sending a punch travelling faster than the speed of sound at Lex's gun in a hope to disarm the tyrant.

Tag: Renson

2. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    Lex Luthor
    33.1 Facility

There was a flash of red as Lex shot out three bullets aimed at the trespasser. The red blur arced to the left of Lex. Lex turned and fired another shot, trying to get lucky this time and actually hit the 'fastest man alive'.

But as Lex fired off the modified handgun the red blur nailed his arm, sending a cracking sound through out Lex's private office. He fell to the ground, dropping his handgun and cradling his arm. He looked up at Impulse. 'You can't all escape this place, I will capture you, all of you, one by one if I have to.'

Lex quickly produced a side arm aiming it directly at Impulse, this time point blank. He then hit a small silent alarm, alerting ALL the soldiers in the area to report to his office, immediately.

'Soldiers with be here in less than a minute. If you try another one of you quick moves I will blow you away. And if you aren't gone in less than a minute, they will blow you away. Make a decision, Impulse.' Silently and virtually unnoticeable Lex hit a small button on is belt.

Tag: Impulse

3. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Game-play stopped until we have someone to play Clark Kent.

4. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

I hope we can find someone fast.

5. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Same. Shame Reynar failed to produce.

6. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: Sorry my efforts weren't good enough, folks. Have a good day. :)

7. Vector_Alpha

Vector_Alpha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2007
    OOC: I could play Clark Kent. I have ~4 yrs. of RPing experience.

8. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Ok then! :D

Just re-read all of the thread and make a new post. This is much appreciated, thanks a lot :D

9. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

Cool, can't wait to start again. Nice to have you on board Vector_Alpha. Welcome to Smallville.

10. Vector_Alpha

Jan 6, 2007
    IC: Clark Kent
    33.1 Facility

Kent looked at the bodies littered around him, almost aghast at the destruction he had rendered in this very room. This was the first time he had used such violence, usually preferring stealth than carnage. He had to find AC, that was his mission, even if it seemed Impulse might be in trouble. Before leaving this slaughter room though, he bent over and deholstered a Beretta 92F and stuck it in his belt...just in case.

Moving out of the security room, he heard the along the hallway before he actually saw the guards. Bullets slamming into the walls around him, he ducked back through the doorway and, using his Kryptonian strength, upended the steel security room door from its hinges and stepped back into the hallways, bullets already pinging against the solid door he held in front of him. Smiling, he cartwheeled the door so that the bottum and top corners lodged in the wall on either side of the corridor so that the door blocked the hallway diagonally and would be very difficult to quickly move.

Turning back from the door, he continued on, having already memorized the diagram sent from WatchTower. He was fairly certain he knew where AC was being held.

OOC: I hope this is okay...I read all the previous posts, but its still kind of confusing.

11. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Awesome post! Welcome a board!

IC: The Green Arrow

The watchtower seemed empty without the team. Oliver noticed hardly any movement in the facility since Clark had entered... Obviously the 'big-guns' claim Cyborg made a while back came out true, as guards were littered across the floors.

The activity in Lex's office was minimal, Oliver knew Impulse wanted revenge on Lex for kidnapping him a few weeks back, and he knew Lex wanted revenge for the League blowing up his facility.

Ollie tapped his ear-piece, it shone green as he connected with the team.

"Boy-Scout, excellent work in taking care of the guards. Impulse, take care of Lex.... But don't kill him for God's sake, we don't want to add murder to our list of recent felonies."

Tag: Clark, Impulse

12. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Kaky. I am extreme displeased that you didnt tell me you created this. [face_cries]

Theres no one left to be.

Come on Kaky and Renson. Lets play alternate alternate universe and make it time for the Martian Manhunter to join.

PLeaaaaaaaaaase :D

13. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007

Impulse stepped back as Lex pulled out the firearm. Impulse merely smiled at Lex as he uttered the words, "If you try another one of you quick moves I will blow you away."

He quickly tapped into super-speed mode and jumped backwards. Still in super-speed mode, he looked at Lex and winked then ran about the room in a circular motion, leaving a red trail across the room.

14. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    GM APPROVED:

Character Sheet:
    Name: J'onn J'onzz
    Alias: The Martian Manhunter
    Super-Power's: Physic Power, Shape and phase shifting
    Description (Be as detailed as possible): [image=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Martian_Manhunter_Smallville_Seasson_6_Episode_Labyrinth.JPG]
    Small Bio: The last survivor of the planet Mars. J'onn J'onzz now fights for his adopted planet of Earth.

Hi Chris BTW. Welcome to the boards. I hope you know who I am. :p

15. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Lex Luthor
    33.1 Facility

Lex pointed his modified hand gun at Impulse, aiming directly at his right shoulder. "If you try another one of you quick moves I will blow you away." Just as he had finished saying this Impulse burst into a red blur around the office. Fortunately for Lex Impulse might have been the fastest man in the world but he wasn't the smartest man in the world.

While Impulse entertained himself with running circles around Lex and as oxygen soon started to escape the room as a small tornado started to form. Lex aimed at a certain spot in Impulse's red blur. He littered it with bullets, almost guaranteeing a hit.

Lex laughed as Impulse would run right into the very bullets that he though he was running away from.

To think that he had escaped once infuriated Lex and now he would capture the adolescent that had caused so much destruction to his plans. Lex continued to aim at his chosen spot, soon he would have back Subject A.

Arthur Curry
    Patient Dorimitory

Arthur stirred and rolled over on the concrete. He had lived through another torture session and for some reason he was still alive. For some reason the session had been called off, but why?

They must have wanted him alive or needed more tests. He sat up he was becoming dehydrated again but something told him that someone was here, that the canceling of the tests was not by choice. He stared around at the walls in a daze. He was guarded by two guards on either side of his cell. They both looked extremely nervous.

He could tell there was something wrong. He sat on the steel cot and rested his head on the cold stone. He knew that in no time he would be out, out of this hell hole. He closed his eyes and imagined his home back in the water.

Tag: The League (Clark, Bart and J'onn)

[b]OOC[/b]

No offense to Impulse with the 'not the smartest man in the world' comment.

16. Impulse

Impulse Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2007
    33.1 Facility

Impulse carried on super-speeding despite the fact he heard several gun-shots. He looked to his right as bullet's flew both infront and behind him due to him running in a perfect circle.

Foolishly, he carried on running, faster still. Then he knew it, by the sound of the gun-shot he knew it. He'd gone to fast for his own good. He looked down at his chest to see a horizontal line of blood where a bullet had narrowly missed killing him.

He instantly stopped running and fell to the floor in pain.

He rolled onto his back. He knew the wound wasn't fatal, he'd be dead by now, but it weakened him... A lot.

"Y-you bastard! You're never s-satisfied are you!? Look wha-what you've done!"

Impulse tapped a button on his belt, the button was an S.O.S function which alerted the watchtower if the user was in danger.

OOC: None taken hahaha

17. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Lex Luthor
    Private Office

The red blur stopped and fell to the ground. Lex laughed and started towards the wounded Impulse. "Y-you bastard! You're never s-satisfied are you!? Look wha-what you've done!"

Lex smiled as he pointed his gun at Impulses head, him now being a mere two feet away. "I've done exactly what I meant to, Bart. You know, you would think that you would have gotten the hint the first time you tried stealing from me. But it looks like I might have to take care of you after all." He smiled and crouched down. Making himself face to face with Impulse.

"What is it with you Super people," Lex stood up and started pacing around, "You think you can control everything." He chuckled and walked back over to Bart. "But obviously you have failed. I hope you're happy with your life..."

Lex aimed his handgun at Impulse's head, finger on the trigger and itching to squeeze. "No, I never will be satisfied until all of your kind are gone and I have rule over the world." A disgusting and senile smile spread over his face.

"Goodbye Bart."

Tag: Impulse, JediKnight

18. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Excuse the pun...

[b]IC: [color=green]Green Arrow[/color][/b] - [i]Oliver Queen[/i]
    [i]The Watchtower[/i]

Oliver's eyes were practically glued to the monitor, the red-circle which was [color=red][b]Impulse[/b][/color] running around Lex had stopped and another circle ([i]which was obviously Clark[/i]) was making it's way towards the [b][i]Patient Dormitory[/i][/b].

All of a sudden, the screen turned into static, indicating some sort of interference. Oliver instinctively turned to face Chloe.

[color=green][b]"Chloe?"[/b][/color]

Chloe stepped forward, she glanced at the screen and then to Oliver.

[color=deeppink][i]"Shift."[/i][/color]

Oliver looked at his keyboard and hit the 'shift' key. Chloe shook her head.

[color=deeppink][i]"No! Shift!"[/i][/color] She motioned Oliver to move, then stepped over to the keyboard. After mere seconds of typing, she looked back to Oliver.

[color=deeppink][i]"Everything's fine. I dunno what's causing this though."[/i][/color] Chloe automatically thought of the time when an in-mate from one of Lex's 33.1 holding facilities had escaped and turned Lex into static electricity. She knew he was dead though, so she cast the thought aside.

Oliver stepped back over to his previous position. Then as if nothing had happened, the screen reverted back to normal.

[color=green][b]"Weird... Wait... What's that?"[/b][/color] Oliver pointed to a red blip that was approaching the facility at immense speed. [color=green][b]"Up North, Look."[/b][/color]

As if that wasn't enough, an S.O.S distress signal was coming from Impulse. He was in danger.

[color=green][b]"What is it? [i]Bird[/i]?... [i]Plane[/i]?"[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink][i]"More likely a Zoner."[/i][/color]

[color=green][b]"Zoner?"[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink][i]"Never mind."[/i][/color]

[color=green][b]"I just hope it's friendly."[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink][i]"Ditto."[/i][/color]

[b]Tag:[/b] [i]JK20043[/i]

19. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: Btw your gonna have to be patient with me while I rediscover my rpging style. I havent done it in probably nearly a year.

IC: Martian Manhunter

Lex stood with an angry look on his face, his finger ready to deploy the bullet that would quite easily end Impulses short life.

--

J'onn had sensed the struggle going on in Lex's Office. Impulse's thoughts were full of fear, yet there was an absolute defiance there. J'onn knew that Impulse would never give in to Lex.

J'onn had been observing the Justice League for some time now. He watched waiting for the moment when this rookie team of superheroes would need help.

The time had come.

--

J'onn flew through the confines of 33.1 finding his way effortlessly to where Lex's office was. He stopped short of the office door.

J'onn concentrated on his own body, the molecules that made up his body spread out leaving him in a phased state. He walked through the door as if it were air.

The Martian made no effort to grab the gun. He could read Lex's mind and knew exactly when or even if he was going to fire.

"Drop the gun, Lex" he commanded, he had a powerful deep voice.

TAG: Lex.

20. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC
    The door was already open going into Lex's Office so I am just going to role play that part for you, I hope you don't mind JediKnight. I apologize if it's a problem.

=====================

Lex Luthor
    33.1 Private Office

Lex froze as a man phased through the wall. And came to stand right next to Bart. He looked at Lex with a stern unmovable look, this very look shook Lex, he was a multimillionaire person who had seen his fair share of poker faces, but this man's face and look made Lex want to comply to his every order.

"Drop the gun, Lex." His voice was like a machine entering his mind and taking over, controlling his every move. Lex's arm started to move to the side, away from either of the super heroes. He urged his body to respond to him to answer his own wishes, to do what HE said. Lex filled with rage, WHY WOULDN'T HIS OWN BODY RESPOND TO HIS OWN WISHES!?!?!?! His fingers started to lose their grip and soon the gun would fall to the ground.

But just as Lex's pointer finger slipped off the trigger it went right back. He gained control of himself and took immediate aim at the new intruder. Who the hell was this freak? Lex roared in complete rage and emptied his clip on this phaser.

He roared one thing before all went black. "FREAKS!!!"

He fell limp to the ground, tons of bullet holes making craters in the wall behind the intruder. None of them hitting their target.

Tag: JediKnight, Impulse

21. Vector_Alpha

Jan 6, 2007
    OOC: Hope you don't mind me RPing for the guards, but they're NPCs.

Patient Dormitory

The sound of gunshots signaled the Kent's shooting out the doorlock on Curry's cell door. With a swift kick, he forced the forcibly unlocked door open. Stolen pistol at the ready, Kent, having, en-route to the cell-block, slipped a black ski-mask over his face to hide his identity (he had carried it scrunched up in his jacket the whole time), stepped into the cell itself. One guard went for his own pistol, but Kent waved him off, "Don't go for it, pal," he called out.

The second guard, having instinctively raised his hands above his head, slowly stepped back towards a wooden chair at the back wall. While the second guard did this, Kent stepped up to the first guard (whose hands were now upraised as well) and reached into the man's hip holster, removing his pistol and tossing it away, "Now, back up with the other guy," Clark ordered.

As the first guard stepped back, the second one reached the chair and, in one smooth move, lifted his leg slightly and gave the chair a swift kick towards Kent. Clark turned to fire, but the chair struck his gun hand, ruining his aim and sending the bullet into the wall. The first guard lunged forward, catching Kent and wrenching his gun arm, forcing him to release his stolen pistol. Without waiting a beat, the guard sent his fist into Kent's midsection, causing him to double-over and then sent a kick to Clark's face, knocking him back to the floor. Before he could get back up, the second assailant was forward, picking up the chair he had recently kicked at Kent and slamming it down on Kent's face, making sure he was unconscious.

Guard 1: "C'mon, let's get out of here."

Guard 2: "You lead the way, I'll deal with these two."

As both of Luthor's guards headed towards the open door, the second one pulled out a hand grenade, removed the pin and tossed it down between the supine Kent and the bedridden Curry. With that deed done, both criminals rushed out the cell door, closing it behind them, although unable to lock it.

TAG: All involved...

22. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: So Clark is a human now? A gun? He get's beat by Lex's security? :D :p

I know this is alternate universe but that's insane. :p

I might as well bring up the boxing glove arrow...

23. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Arthur Curry
    33.1 Facility

Arthur started to come to when he heard a strong whoosh and a tall and muscular man wearing a ski mask appear at the cell door. Arthur squinted his eyes, "Clark?" He attempted to get up and failed.

The tall figure walked into the room after kicking the door off of its hinges, the door slamming into the concrete wall opposite to the doorway. He pointed a gun at the guards and made stern orders. "Don't go for it, pal," he called out.

The second guard walked towards the only piece of crappy furniture in the cell, it was a splintered and chipped wooden chair at the back of the room. He neared it with a venomous look in his eyes. The masked figure walked over to the second guard and took his pistol. "Now, back up with the other guy," the man ordered.

In one quick, swift motion on of the guards kicked the chair into Clark's shins. He then ran over to the man and slammed his fist into his torso, AC heard a grunt that was undeniably Clark Kent's. Clark, not Clark... AC thought.

The guard soccer kicked Clark's face, sending him reeling and falling limp to the hard ground, the guard looked at him like garbage. AC knew that the disgusted look was only because he knew that both himself and Clark were so much more powerful then him and the other guard put together.

"C'mon, let's get out of here," he croaked through a translator that went to through his mask that covered his whole face and was topped off by goggles with green lenses. He gestured and the other guard began to follow.

"You lead the way, I'll deal with these two." The second guard ran off after retrieving both of Clark's weapon's. The first turned around to look at both the super heroes and chuckled. "Such wasted talent." He unclipped a grenade from his belt and through it onto AC's lap. AC was now weakly sitting up, hunched over. "Nice knowin you ladies." Th guard ran out quickly.

Arthur reacted quickly picking up the grenade and throwing it threw the bars and into the cell across from himself. He jumped up from his cot and threw himself over Clark, rubble sprinkling them both a slight cut formed on Arthur's left cheek and slowly leaked blood. He got up, a restored energy in him know that he was now free. He took Clark's ear piece and put it into his own ear. "Let's get you outta here, Boy Scout." He threw Clark's arm around his shoulder's and hauled him out into the corridor. Running the opposite way from the guards.

"Oracle this is Aquaman, I need an exit immediately, do you copy?"

"Aquaman!!! Wow, it's great to hear from you, let's see...." Arthur heard some typing on a keyboard.

"I have Boy Scout he is currently unconscious."

Arthur ran down the hallway, hoping not to run into more guards, it was true that he felt much more energized but he didn't how many guards he could take out and at a 33.1 Facility the guards came in packs, like hunters. Now the hunters had their prey. Arthur tried to pick up the speed.

"Anything yet Oracle? And is there anyone else here?"

tag: Vector, DarthKakarot, JediKnight

24. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Green Arrow - Oliver Queen
    The Watchtower

Oliver took a sigh of relief when he heard A.C's voice. He instinctively smiled and looked at Chloe.

[color=green][b]"We got him!"[/b][/color]

Soon enough, the smile faded and he was back to business. He hit two buttons on his key-board and tapped his ear-piece, connecting with A.C.

[color=green][b]"Aquaman, good to know you're O.K!"[/b][/color] He took a pause and smiled. [color=green][b]"I dispatched a chopper an hour ago, it'll be there in a few minutes. We need to get Impulse outta the woods before you leave! Understood?"
    [/b][/color]
    He paused again, this time for longer. [color=green][b]"A.C... Check Clark for meteor rocks! That's why he may appear to have been weakened by the guards!"[/b][/color]

[b]Tag:[/b] Renson

25. Vector_Alpha

Jan 6, 2007
    33.1 Facility

Clark had never actually lost consciousness, although he had wavered for a bit after getting conked in the face with that chair. Why did they always throwable objects in cells? he had wondered, almost comically, to himself as the guard had looked over him and then dropped that grenade. Then he heard the grenade being tossed away and felt himself being dragged out of the cell.

Once out in the corridor, Kent shook his head a couple times to clear out that last bit of haziness before standing up and looking at Curry, clapping his comrade on the shoulder, "Thanks, I owe you one now," he winked jokingly.

Looking at his belt, he could see the stolen Beretta was back in its place, although for the life of him he couldn't remember returning it to its position between his belt and pants, but then again, that fight had been quite hectic from the get-go. Pulling the pistol out and checking the clip, he turned to Curry, "You ready man? I just heard them say that Impulse needs our help...don't worry, I'll be fine. Just a mild concussion..."

With that and his gun at the ready, he began up the now empty corridor towards where believed Lex's office was. The showdown was approaching...

TAG: All involved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.