main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Smallville season finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MONKEY JESUS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    WHO SAW IT?!?!?!?!?! HOLY F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORIOUS!

2. Zero_has_lightsaber

Zero_has_lightsaber Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2005
    Holy Monkey Jesus?!? Blasphemy! The only true Holy One is Raptor Jesus!

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins!

3. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    Bizzaro!!! I missed out on a lot of episodes this season and i'll definitely need to catch up with the DVD set.

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Dude... you just spoiled it for the people who did see it. BUT YEAH BIZZARO!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!

5. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    (Don't care for the title of this thread.)

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    What's wrong with it? :confused:

7. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    It could be taking the Lord's name in vain, even if one is an athiest, there are others of different persuasions hereabouts. [face_peace]

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I knew I should have just said "crap"... Whatever, people are way too freakin PC/sensitive now a days but Matty, feel free to change it or whatever you'd like. In my defense (like I have to "defend" myself) according to what I BELIEVE, Darwin and SCIENCE, we were all decended from the apes. I'm not gonna debate this here though, I rather do that in person so whoever wants to go one on one with Rogue One concerning evolution vs. creationism then just bring it. Although to me... the Force makes more sense than all religions out there.

On a side note if we were decended from the raptors that Zero had mentioned we'd be a more Trandoshan (Bossk's species) like speices... or maybe the Vors... eh...

9. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I believe umbrage was taken in how the name of Jesus was used not the debate of creation vs evolution.

10. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    Tenken your post only exacerbates the issue. It's not a 'versus' contention. You have your belief, others have theirs. I got nothing against evolution. And if you use the name of God in that way, it doesn't matter really as you don't believe. It would be like if a religious person attacked science and called it malarky or something. [face_laugh]

11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I was just stating what I believe on the flip side of things but what I believe isn't the main point. Take the whole thread down for all I care, it's not a big deal. It was something said out of the excitement of seeing what happened on Smallville. Not a freakin religious slur or slander or whatever. As I said... people are too sensitive to the point it's getting ridiculous.

Just delete Jesus, I'm fine with Holy Monkey (since we all know how I worship the all mighty apes) or insert Crap which was what I would have said had I known this was gonna cause such a ridiculous progression of this thread.

Also... nice vocab guys, "umbrage", "exacerbates", I'm having flash backs of the vocabulary section of the SATs. haha

12. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Look at you guys!!!! Why don't we just discuss politics while were at it!!!

13. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003

not cool, dude.

14. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Well at least Zero has a sense of humor about it but yeah that's taking it too far. lol... Erick is right... Whoa... did I just say that...? Ummm... yeah this is madness AND THIS IS NOT SPARTA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.