main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Smallville

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ToneLoc, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm well edjumicated.

And I read www.kryptonsite.com

2. ToneLoc

ToneLoc Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    go figure...thats cheating

3. garbagge59

garbagge59 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    i've REALLY thought about getting all the seasons to catch up, but i don't know if i have the time.

4. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    i agree..its hard to find time to sit down and watch 40 millions hours of Smallville

5. vaderisone

vaderisone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2002
    it could be done before kids, but with kids no way, not enough time unless they enjoy watching said show

6. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    I remember when we were catching up, WOBDZ and I watched 2-4 episodes a night for a couple weeks straight but when we ran out it was like, now what do we do?

7. vaderisone

Jul 21, 2002

In my house my wife will make fun of a series like Smallville or Lost, but once I start watching it she will watch if she can. And I definitely agree with that feeling of 'okay what's next.'

8. CarboniteHan

CarboniteHan Jedi Knight star 3

May 11, 2007
    So did anyone watch the Eureka season premiere on SciFi last night?

9. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    no...i haven't..it looks interesting?

10. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002

**********************Spoiler Alert******************************

People.com has revealed that Canadian actress Laura Vandervoort has been cast in the role of Supergirl/Kara for Season 7 of "Smallville".
    Supergirl is coming to the CW's Smallville. Canadian actress Laura Vandervoort just got the call Wednesday that she has been cast and will start shooting with Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum and Aaron Ashmore next week in Vancouver.
    "She's a combination of beauty, intelligence, a certain warmth, and great attitude," Smallville co-creator Al Gough tells PEOPLE. "We've wanted a character to shake things up. She may be Clark Kent's cousin, but that doesn't mean she's going to be the obedient one!"
    Vandervoort, 22, of Toronto, who may be known to fans of the cable series Instant Star as Sadie Harrison. "She was speechless but she was very excited," Gough says of Vandervoort's reaction to the news.

**********************Spoiler Alert*******************************

11. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    I haven't even finished last season yet. Just no time.

12. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    the last episode was pretty good

13. vaderisone

Jul 21, 2002

What is Eureka about?

14. CarboniteHan

May 11, 2007
    http://www.scifi.com/eureka/

As World War II came to a close with mushroom clouds over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the impact that science and technology would have on the continued security of our world became catastrophically apparent. America nearly lost the race to build the atomic bomb; it could not risk such a close call again.

With the help of Albert Einstein and other trusted advisors, President Harry S. Truman commissioned a top-secret residential development in a remote area of the Pacific Northwest, one that would serve to protect and nurture America's most valuable intellectual resources. There our nation's greatest thinkers, the über-geniuses working on the next era of scientific achievement, would be able to live and work in a supportive environment.

The best architects and planners were commissioned to design a welcoming place for these superlative geniuses to reside, an area that would offer the best education for their children, the best healthcare, the best amenities and quality of life. A community was created to rival the most idyllic of America's small towns ? with one major difference: this town would never appear on any maps. At least, none that haven't been classified "eyes only" by the Pentagon.

Thus, the town of Eureka was born. But for all its familiar, small-town trappings, things in this secret hamlet are anything but ordinary. The stereotype of the absent-minded professor exists for a reason, and most of the quantum leaps in science and technology during the past 50 years were produced by Eureka's elite researchers. Unfortunately, scientific exploration is rarely what one expects, and years of experiments gone awry have yielded some peculiar by-products.

From unrequited love to professional jealousy, from addiction to depression, the problems of Eureka's townsfolk stem from life's myriad of everyday challenges. But with the population's unique talents, troubled psyches and limitless resources, these small-town concerns have a way of becoming big-time problems. It is at that intersection, where human frailty and super-science collide, that Eureka begins?.

15. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Eureka is a great show! I recommend it.

Here's supergirl:

[image=http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/22/62/20/10f.jpg]

16. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    thanks for the cool pic.

I can't believe the summer is almost over and the fall season will start soon.

17. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000

Yeah, looking forward to it myself.

Of course you know, they will resolve the season finale from last season in Episode 1 of this season, as they always do.

18. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    i heard that Season 7 will be the last and maybe a possible 8?

19. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    They have reached the end. Not much more to accomplish without flights/tights.

20. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    yeah...i know...but hey are adding supergirl....

she better be hott!!

21. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    I think we covered that:
    [image=http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/22/62/20/10f.jpg]

22. garbagge59

garbagge59 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    why can't i see that pic? it says like illegal referrer or something.

23. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Did you try the trick of clicking in the address bar and hitting enter? That usually works on images that only allow local referrals.

Anyways, I reposted it on TinyPic:

[image=http://i19.tinypic.com/4tzlquw.jpg]

24. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    niceeeeee

25. CarboniteHan

May 11, 2007
    I think TL lost his composure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.