main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Smallville

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Anybody see it last night?

Is it just me or does that girl playing Lois Lane have Micheal Jackson's nose? THe last scence yesterday it look very much like she had the bottom half of MJ's face!

Anybody think it will go past this season with the new film coming out next year?

2. Toughie

Toughie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    I think it's stupid that they're making a movie and using a different actor. I mean, I don't know.. to anyone who has watched the show, you've kind of grown used to thinking Tom Welling is young Superman.. I always thought if they made another superman movie, he'd be in it and that'd be the end of the show ya know.

3. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Yeah, would be good if they just done that and then tied the series into the moive. From what I have heard they are not going to tie it together other than using the same cave set.

Also the worst thing about Smallville is Lois. There was no need to bringher into his life that early.

4. Toughie

Jun 9, 2005
    Yeah.. totally agree.

Onto something else.. dude, I didn't know Firefly was a show until after I saw Serenity. THe movie and show are awesome!

5. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Yeah, heard good things about it. Not seen the film or show, probabl end up getting them on DVD.

6. Toughie

Jun 9, 2005
    Go see it ASAP! I would suggest watching the movie in the theaters.. it's an awesome experience. And besides, if the movie makes enough they'll make a second and possibly a third.

7. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Will do.

On a Smallville note. Last nights episode was one of the single worst piece of television I have seen for many a year.

1. The acting of the sorority girls was woeful at best. How bad an actor do you have to be to not even be convincing as a sorority girl! Awful.

2. Superman is supposed to be the MAN OF STEEL yet she was able to bite into his neck. Surely here teeth would have shattered!

3. Are Lex & Clark going to be friends again? Make up your mind, one minute they fight, next they talk, next they seem like they used to. Make your mind up producers!

4. Clark is wearing the same outfit every week now. We get it ok, his uniform will be red and blue. Nod need for the red t-shirt and blue jacket every single week.

I hope it gets better, this season had been ok so far.

Carrie Fisher looked awful in it.

8. Toughie

Jun 9, 2005
    Oh yeah I forgot she was going to make an appearance on Smallville. Will she be on next week or was that it?

PS.. GO SEE SERENITY! :) I want a gorram sequel!

9. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    is this really a good show?

10. Toughie

Jun 9, 2005
    Which one? Smallville or Firefly?

11. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I was enjoying Smallville and the last 2 episodes have ruined it for me. The haloween one was a joke and last night's episode was awful, supporting cast was poor once again. What's with all these stupid references to TV shows from the past? Stop it!! Just make Smallville!!

Please, Please, Please let it start to improve again. This season started out real well too.

12. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Woohoo, it was alot better last night.

Anybody catch the Superman Returns teaser? Was good to hear Brando but I'm still going to need convincing on the cast with the exception of Spacey of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.