Provo Smallville

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by kateydidnt, Oct 29, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I don't know if anyone else here watches Smallville or not, but I found a few things in this past week's episode particularly amusing. First of all there was a Vampire named Buffy Saunders and Carrie Fischer (talking to Chloe about slaying Buffy the vampire) making her first appearance of the season then there was James Marsters telling Clark that LexCorp knew about the vampires and to ask about project 1138. I was highly amused.
  2. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, that's great. Thanks for the heads-up.
  3. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    I got the rest of it, but why is 1138 significant?
  4. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    THX 1138 was George Lucas' first movie and ever since then there have been multiple references using 1138 throughout Star Wars movies and in other things. As well you have to hit 1-1-3-8 on your remote for your DVD player to find the goodies (Blooper reels!) on all three prequels DVDs and on the bonus disk of the original trilogy DVD set. I found it highly amusing that there was a reference to 1138 in the very first epoisode that Carrie Fisher showed up in.

More on 1138.
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I always found the part of TPM with Jar-jar pushing over droid 1138 funny.
  6. JediJayJay Jedi Padawan

I watch Smallville. But lately it seems more preoccupied with sex.
  7. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I love Smallville. I haven't gotten to watch any of the other season other than the first. I'm too busy to catch it when it's on TV these days. :(
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby