main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Smallville

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Okay who saw last weeks new Episode? More importantly though who saw last weeks teaser for this coming week's episode?!
    "PREPARE FOR EMERGENCT FLIGHT!"

Holy crap I thought they would never show him fly as Clark (due to the contractual thing) but maybe they changed their minds! It's pretty much the last power he needs to master and they haven't introduced anything new since super breathe! (Insert bad breathe joke here Matt. lol)

RSA EDIT: at CR's request

2. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    I still have to watch last weeks episode. But who know's how Clark's story-arc will continue now that Smallville got officially renewed for another season...[face_thinking]

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    The episode last week was kinda cool. Clark gets to see the consequences of revealing his secret to the world and then gets one of his classic Super undos cos naturally it goes all bad. lol But this weeks episode should be huge. It's been on the commercials as Clark is on a plane with Tess Mercer and it's going down "PREPARE FOR EMERGENCY FLIGHT!". Sweet and yeah... it's not ending till like the moment he get's his red and blue pjs. lol

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    When I spoke to John Wesley Shipp (The Flash) at SuperCon, I mentioned it would be a cool idea for him to be cast as Impulse's father. He agreed, but said it wasn't up to him, and the fans would have to bring it up to Warner Bros. So if anyone could post it on a Smallville fansite, please do so!

Margot Kidder had some nice things to say about her time on Smallville and for Annette O' Toole. And about Kate Bosworth's performance being bashed by fans and critics, she says it wasn't her fault, but the writers'. According to Kidder, on the 1978 film, the writers gave her witty things to say, and in Superman Returns, they didn't.

And for future reference, if there's a thread that you need to unlock, contact our RSA (see top), to unlock it, or ask me to.

:)

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Too much work Matty. I do things when I wanna do them and I wanna do them ASAP! :p

6. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    *bump*

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Funny how history repeats itself. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.