main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA smallville

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Azuren_Zyblade, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    tomorrow night should blow you away.

Justice League is coming and looks awesome.

2. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I'll try to watch it. Hopefully put the kid to sleep early.

3. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
    JSA baby, it is on now!

4. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
    awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

5. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    I didn't have time to watch that episode, but I did watch the previous on the net. I like the way Green Arrow takes out his former master. That Celtic cult with the creedo, "No lovers, No Allies, No Disciples" was way out there. Any more backstory on that?

Since I haven't kept up with the show, why is that Zod and his soldiers don't have Kalel's powers here on earth? They're all Kryptonian and everyone is exposed to the yellow sun. I thought Zod's visit with Lois in the hospital was creepy.

6. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
    I don't remember any more back story to the Green Arrow plot.

I think Clark was sent to be able to get the powers and Zod's group was not, It was from last season so it is not super clear.

They had a flash forward episode last year that showed Zod's group as rulers of earth.

7. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    I watched the Justice Society of America episode late last nite. Awesome! I like the way the writers portrayed the JSA as a misunderstood, reviled group. Hawkman's weapons were excellent. I wish they delved more about how he evolved from ultimate good guy to cynical, apathetic guy. Dr. Fate, well, his helmet had a nice paint job. Star Banner Girl was pretty hot! Icicle, the villain, did a good job kickin' butt.

Surprised to see Jackie Brown's character, What's up with that Suicide Squad/Checkmate and Agent Mercer (Lois' co-worker)?

I think I'll always be week behind with this show. I watch it on the internet if I have time, usually very late in the evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.