main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smierc Padme_Skywalker, Nowo wybranej CR z San Francisco... :(

Discussion in 'Archive: Poland' started by Darth_Fizyk, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    Dzis zmarla Padme_Skywaler, nowo wybrana CR z San Fracisco. Nie chce mi sie tlumaczyc textu calego, wiec po prostu wam zacytuje obie informacje z Boarda CR'ow.
    Pierwsza, gdy lezala w szpitalu: 10/24 9:33 am Info zapostowane przez Mare_Jade_Fan RSA Pacific region of USA, napisal Co-CR Padme_Skywalker (Chanel)

Chanel suffered two major heart attacks on Sunday and during the operation to stabilize and correct her heart problems she also suffered a stroke. There is extensive damage to her heart and brain currently, and her stability has fluctuated through out the day in which currently she is unconscious. There has been swelling in the brain and the left hemisphere is, as far as the doctors can tell, has suffered damaged. Last night they conducted further tests to see if Chanel can breathe without the use of a breathing apparatus machine and also use a radioactive isotope tracer to track blood movement throughout her brain to see if there is still blood getting through. Tomorrow they should have a clear indication on how much damage there possibly is and if it can be recoverable. We all wish that Chanel will come through this with everything she has.

As her friends needless to say we all wish our deepest hopes that she will recover. Her strength for living has always come from her friends and now she needs that strength more than ever. So by either prayer, good and warm thoughts, a projected Jedi healing trance... it doesn't matter, let's all send her our power now, more than ever. I will write again tomorrow after I go back tomorrow and know more. May the Force and the love and support of all of us be with Chanel.

Also another thing is that they do not allow flowers in the ICU. I assume it's due to biological pathogens or possible allegies to pollen. Regardless other things like teddy bears, any pictures would like to share, balloons, cards, and things like that are fine.

Druga 10/24 10:27 pm

Thank you everyone for your prayers and kind words. It is with great sadness I tell you that Chanel passed away this evening and is now at one with the Force. If you wish to post your condolences on the San Francisco fanforce forum, that would be appreciated. They are arranging for some sort of College fund for her daughter, so more information on that will be forthcoming.

Loss of a Hero - tu mozecie zlozyc kondolencje na Bordzie FanForce San Fransico

[*] [*] [*] [*]

2. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Bardzo smutna wiadomosc. :(

[*] [*] [*] [*]

3. Master_Thon

Master_Thon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Niech MOC bedzie z nia, zawsze...

:(

4. Kirtan_Loor

Kirtan_Loor Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2003
    ;(
    Serce sie kraja ;(
    [*][*][*][*]

5. handzik

handzik Jedi Master star 5

Aug 20, 2002
    Straszna tragedia.

[*] [*] [*] [*]

6. Neimoidian

Neimoidian Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2003
    Bardzo przykro czytac cos takiego. Swiec Panie nad jej dusza!
    [*] [*] [*] [*]

7. Xi-an

Xi-an Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2003
  8. DarthRumcajs

DarthRumcajs Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2003
    Szkoda :( wielka strata :(

9. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    Tak, tym bardziej, ze ledwo co zostala CR'em San Fransisco i pamietam jak pisalem jej nie tak dawno gratulacje :(

10. Alassea

Alassea Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2003
    To bardzo smutne.
    Ten tydzien byl wyjatkowo nieszczesliwy.

Znajomy (28 lat) ma operacje jelita grubego, jakas strasznie powazna. I wszyscy sie martwia.

Niech Moc bedzie ze wszystkimi, ktorzy jej potrzebuja!

[*][*][*][*]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.