main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Smileys excercise an awsome challenge fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Smileys excercise
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JA
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, Master Kaagi Adin
    Genre: A single post

Master Kaagi Adin was talking to Qui-Gon Jin and another master Jos about his last lightsaber training. He was a therapist and didn?t have much training with it during the many years at the temple.
    Jos saw Master Mace Windu entering the large training room and said ?You can ask him for an exercise match.
    Master Kaagi said ?Hey Mace Windu do you have time to spar with me.?
    Mace Windu said ?Sure? and soon they were having a friendly lightsaber-duel.
    ?Tee-hee. get him Master Kaagi? someone well known to Mace Windu shouted.
    Master Kaagi smiled and was able to touch master Windu?s neck with his blade as he was looking up towards where the shouting came from.
    Mace Windu put up his hands in surrender.
    ?How did you manage to get ALL the way up there?? Mace Windu asked ?You startled me! and now I lost because of you.?

?Using this? Obi-Wan said and he dropped a long piece of rope from the pillar he was standing on
    Obi-Wan climbed down using the rope and said ?I have something for both of you.?
    He went to the bench where he had put his cloak and removed something.
    Master Qui-Gon began snickering as he knew what Obi-Wan was up to.
    Master Jos asked ?What?s going on??
    Master Qui-Gon said ?Something between Mace and Obi-Wan.?
    Obi-Wan said with a solemn face ?I hereby present the participants of this duel with a Smiley? and he gave one of the yellow squeeze-balls to master Mace Windu and another to Master Kaagi
    ?GAH!? Mace Windu said ?Here is another one of those sithly smileys?;)
    ?Love it? Master Kaagi said.

?You're hopeless! Obi-Wan and this smileys-war will continue as long as you are at the temple.? Mace Windu said
    ?I know.? Obi-Wan said
    :)

2. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    "Sithy smilies" is an appropriate way of putting it when get out of hand. I'm old enough to remember when they first emerged in the 70's (unless they were around before then and I didn't realize it) and they got tiresome fairly quickly. :)[face_worried][face_worried] Might I suggest changing formatting for your stories with a blank line between new paragraphs each time a new person speaks? That would make it much more eye-friendly.

3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

?GAH!? Mace Windu said ?Here is another one of those sithly smileys?
    ?Love it? Master Kaagi said.

I cannot imagine Mace smiling.:rolleyes:

4. Taraum

Taraum Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 7, 2006
    *chuckles* The grammar and spacing could use a little work, but other than that it was quite enjoyable. Very funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.