main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Smokescreen" ~ Post TPM fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lwyn'nya Kenobi, Jun 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
  2. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    You all have really hung in there for this story. I want to see this story finished too. On the other side I also realize how Darth Real Life can get a hold on us and not let go. I love writing on the forcenet. But I also love my husband, family, church, sewing, eating, sleeping ect...

The only thing I would give up if I could would be work. It's so much fun cleaning toilets. But alas 8 hours a day 5 days a week has to be spent there. I have a feeling work has our author trapped. Perhaps we need to send a Jedi team into rescue our fellow Knight.

Anyway I hope Lwyn'nya comes back to say good-bye herself. Maybe one of her Padawans could finish this thread for her.

3. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    ACK! IT CAN"T END THERE! Don't die! Master Puffs, GET OVER HERE AND TAKE BACK THAT ENTIRE FUNERAL!

Anyways, if LK is still alive; amazing fic. For some reason the first half reminded me of 'Eye of the Beholder' :p It is great though. Please don't let it die!

*begins singing* Don't go awayyyy, say what you sayyy, say that you'll stayyy, forever and a dayyy, in the time of my life! Cuz we need more timeee, we need more timeee to make things write!

I can see why Ewan loves Oasis so much. [face_love]

4. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    Oh well no author good bye yet. Lets give it another up.

5. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    True, unless we hear from Lwyn herself, there's a teeny bit of hope. <grimaces>

6. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  7. kikeriki

kikeriki Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Just found this, it's incredible and an absolute SIN if not continued! With that said, I hereby cast another UP into the growing collection. :D

8. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Boys and Girls, I hate to be the one to verbalize the thought - but I think Lwyn'nya has absconded for greener pastures, which is a real shame because this was really well plotted and well written, and filled with just the perfect degree of Obi-angst (and Obi-delight) that we all crave.

It's enough to make a person swear off of works-in-progress!

CYN

9. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    You said it so well, Cyn.

10. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  11. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    I can't believe this story is still active. I'm glad it is. I would like Lwyn'nya to come back and finish it. But I think her last sighting was 1/28/02 back on page 26. I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with my stories so I'm not about to throw stones.

12. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    I can't believe this story is still active. I'm glad it is. I would like Lwyn'nya to come back and finish it. But I think her last sighting was 1/28/02 back on page 26. I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with my stories so I'm not about to throw stones. I'm 5 months 3 months one week and a few odd days from retierment. Then hopefully I can keep up with my stories

13. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Anyone still keep in contact with her?

14. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Well, let's get this show up on the road.

15. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  16. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Well this is probably no use anymore, but UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.