main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN SMT Christmas party/Inauguration party/Retirement party/ROTS viewing

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheDarknessX, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_J_Kenobi

Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    don't believe I'll be able to make it. Might have to work. Retail Management isn't fun

2. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    I'll bring a couple bowls of mashed potatoes.

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    The Christmas party was awesome, Sal!! Thank you so much for your hospitality!! [:D]

But you might want to decorate a little next year. Y'know...get in the spirit of things? :p

(J/K! For those who missed it, I've never seen so many Christmas decorations in one house in my life!! Not even from Clark. ;))

4. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    holy crap, i forgot about this. man.

5. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Thanks so much for hosting the Christmas Party, Sal. I had a wonderful time, and was completely stuffed after all of the great food.

Thanks to Gloria and Hollie for setting up such a great spread, and to everyone who brought food and drink!

And Sal out-Griswolded me for sure. I think every surface in his house is covered by some sort of Christmas decoration. His house literally looks like a Christmas Shop.

And ROTS on his Plasma TV just ROCKS! I've never seen such clarity and definition. I was completely blown away. I WANT ONE!!!! Ricky, Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

6. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Wish I coulda been there too! :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.