main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN SMT Fan Fic Index / Resource (index updated 04/13/05)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Trace, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Thanks for the nominations. [face_blush] Don't know when the voting will start for the actual Awards, but personally, I'm honored just to have my name in the same categories with some very talented writers.

The Index has been updated with 2 new fics by Rhonda. :)

2. Ellen_Griswold

Ellen_Griswold Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Thanks for the noms, guys. :D

3. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Congratulations to Rhonda on getting HERE archived in the TF.N Fan Fiction Archive.

WTG, girlfriend!! :D

=D=

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Voting is now in progress for the Winter 2004 Readers' Choice Awards and Rhonda and Traci have quite a few nominations. ;) Voting ends January 14th.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Resource/b10304/17820928/?23]SAGA thread[/link]

[b]rhonderoo[/b] is nominated in SAGA for Readers' Choice: Canon, Romance, Humor, Vignette and Author.

[b]rhonderoo and Trace[/b] are nominated in SAGA for Readers' Choice: Canon, Collaboration, and Interpretation of a male canon character for Darth Vader.

[hr]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Resource/b10304/17820905/?33]BEYOND the Saga thread[/link] (you have to scroll past recipes to get to the nomination list)

[b]Trace[/b] has been nominated in BEYOND for Readers' Choice: Romance, Vignette, Author, Interpretation of a female canon character for Mara Jade, and Interpretation of a child male canon character for Ben Skywalker.

[hr]

Good job, ladies and Good Luck!

5. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Index updated 01/24/05.

6. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    "WINNER of the Winter 2004 Readers' Choice Award for Humor

Letter to the Galaxy, by Darth Vader by rhonderoo"

@};- ~*~ @};- Congratulations, Rhonda!!! @};- ~*~ @};-

[:D] :D [:D] :D [:D] :D [:D] :D [:D]

7. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Congratulations to TRACI AND RHONDA for winning the WINTER 2004 READERS CHOICE AWARD for BEST COLLABORATIVE FANFIC for "What Choice Remains"!!!

[face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

You make us proud!

8. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Congratulations, Ladies!!! You both really deserve it. I was really impressed by both those pieces.

9. rhonderoo_and_Trace

rhonderoo_and_Trace Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2004
  10. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Index updated with 2 new fics.

11. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    Congrats to both of you! (and to me for voting for winners for once!)

-Joe (who can't believe he missed those posts last week while deluged with work)

12. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Timewalker posted on 2/7/05 9:10am
    Congrats to both of you! (and to me for voting for winners for once!)[hr][/blockquote]

[face_blush] Thank you so much!

[b]Index updated 04/13/05 with several new fics. [face_peace]
    [/b]

13. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Trace, it sounds like we need to get all our fics backed up and indexed because the links won't work anymore.

14. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Yep - saw that and already put the word out to the other index that I maintain. Here we go again. [face_plain]

15. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Congratulations to Traci for having her fic "Recovery" accepted by the TFN FanFic Archives.

Check it out here!

16. DarthMule

DarthMule Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2003
    WOOT!

Way to go gals!!

(Wishing there were a place to dump my Pigs In Space story now...)

17. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    I am sorry that I haven't had time to read the new ones, ladies, but I thought I would drop in here and point out that I have posts on this page and page three, with my primary screen name to boot! (Trace didn't believe I had read their stuff). ;)

Love ya.

18. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Thank you, Jacob! [face_blush]

Sorry. This thread doesn't get much traffic and unless people respond in the story thread itself, I tend to forget to post responses. 8-}

FYI - Tim has joined in the fray and wrote most of Chapter 13 of Circle of Light. It's FUNNY, folks! Luke, DAD, Mara, Solos and Rogue Squadron all on the Errant Venture for Luke & Mara's bachelor/bachelorette parties....you can just imagine... ;) [face_laugh]

And I am ROTFLMAO at your sig!!! [face_laugh]

19. rhonderoo_and_Trace

rhonderoo_and_Trace Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2004
    The latest excursion = we've started a completely canon, big ol' TESB-ROTJ Vader/Luke fest:

Ignite the Stars

:)

20. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    The Summer FanFic Awards are upon us already, and the nominations have begun. Our own Rhonda (rhonderoo) and Traci (Jedi Trace) have been nominated at both the Saga and Beyond the Saga awards in several categories. They need a few more nominations to qualify for the awards, so if any of you can help them out and send in a nomination for them, I would be grateful (and it makes the SMT look good).

To nominate them, or any other fic, go to Saga FanFic Awards Nominations and Beyond FanFic Awards. There you will find directions on how to nominate a story and/or author as well as the list of nominees. (If you see any of our ladies' works that haven't been marked as "qualified" yet, help them along by placing a nomination! ;) )

After the nominations, the actual voting will begin. I'll give a shout out then and ask everyone to rally around our nominees and vote for them.

Thanks!

-Tim

21. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    The end of the nomination process is only four days away, and some of our SMT fanfic writers' works could used a few more nominations to qualify. If any of you would be so kind as to help Rhonda and Traci out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

22. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Well, folks, the nominations end tonight, and our own fanfic writers Rhonda (rhonderoo) and Traci (Jedi Trace) could still use your support in a few places.

Here are the categories where they still need a couple of nominations to qualify:

In the Saga Awards:

Best Vignette: Recovery by Jedi Trace (needs 1 more vote to qualify)

Best Response to a Challenge: The Best Day by Jedi Trace (needs 2 votes to qualify)

Best Short Story: Anniversaries of the Heart by rhonderoo (needs 1 vote to qualify)

Best Canon Interpretation: Male: Darth Vader in Ignite the Stars by Rhonderoo_and_Trace(Needs 1 vote to qualify)

Best Non-Jedi: Myr in Anniversaries of the Heart by rhonderoo (needs 1 vote to qualify)

Best Author: Jedi Trace

Please PM your nominations to Saga_FanFic-Awards. If you've already nominated, thank you. (You can only do it once, so if you try again, it'll cancel your original noms.)

Also, both of our writers have works that need a few more nominations at the Beyond the Saga FanFic Awards in the following categories:

Best Alternate Universe: Circle of Light by rhonderoo_and_Trace (needs 1 nomination to qualify)

Best Drama: Circle of Light by rhonderoo_and_Trace (needs 2 nominations to qualify)

Best Ensemble: Circle of Light by rhonderoo_and_Trace (needs 1 nomination o qualify)

Best All-Around: Circle of Light by rhonderoo_and_Trace (needs 2 nominations to qualify)

Best Series: Mother's Heart: A Journal by Jedi Trace (needs 1 nomination to qualify)

Best Canon Interpretation: Male: Han Solo in Circle of Light by rhonderoo_and_Trace (needs 2 nominations to qualify)

Best Child: Jaina Solo in Circle of Light by rhonderoo_and_Trace (needs 2 nominations to qualify)

Best Non-Jedi: Han Solo in Circle of Light by rhonderoo_and_Trace (needs 2 nominations to qualify)

Please PM your nominations to Beyond_FanFic-Awards. If you've already nominated, thank you. (You can only do it once, so if you try again, it'll cancel your original noms.)

Let's help out our authors and make your FanForce look good to the rest of the world!

Thanks!

-Tim

23. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    I got my noms in. Good luck ladies!

-Joe

24. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Thanks, Joe! I really appreciate it.

-Tim the FanFic Pimp