main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smuggler's Alliance (if you don't have past figures)

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I went to K.B. Toys at SW plaza and got a Jabba The Hutt for 1.99 lol They're practically giving away all their action figures to make room for all the Episode II figures. There were about 6 girls working today, no BS. They were cleaning racks, marking stuff down to ridiculous cost. They had some kind of EpII board game that looked pretty good with minatures. Kinda like that game that Jefferson showed me at Clockwork but not as advanced. But still, it was cool for 4.99!!! I mean this is a big game, not some monopoly board. I wonder if they're like this at all the malls? There was also a Darth Maul double bladed saber that had sounds and everything. the box said somethign like 49.99 but they were selling it for 9.99. I should've got one. All i got was the Jabba. And I picked up Zam Wessel + Star Wars Tales vol. 1 Comics at Borders on the way out. I'm going to look for stuff tomorrow, i can't wait until midnight, i'm gonna go raid my KMart :) it's one of those Super ones that are open 24 hours. Watch they don't put anything out. I'm going to be mad if they don't cuz i have to work while you're all out having fun raiding stores :(

2. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Which K-Mart?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.