main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smugglers Alliance Updates

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Nov 26, 2002.

1. e1jnky

e1jnky Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2004
    Dang! Even more new stuff! Found Legends wave 1 at the Target in Thornton today.

2. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    got this in my email and thought you guys might be interested. :)

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87467AA

3. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Sweet! Now when I put together the Mandalorian armor (and paint it something crazy) I've had for 3 years, it'll be canon! Mwa ha ha!

4. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Thanks for the heads up, I already put in my pre-order. :D

5. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Picked up Mc Chewie and Jawa at the Broomfield Target this morning.

6. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I found a couple vintage figures yesterday. The endor Leia is pretty good.

7. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I need Help!!!!

I am looking for a copy of one of the limited edition, CIII Art Prints by the artist Cynthia Cummens... She has this series of illustrations called "The Adventures of the Little Princess." So, pretty much any of those are what I'm looking for. If you come across them in your searches, PLEASE point me in that direction. :D [face_praying]

Here's an example of this series:

[image=http://www.cynthiacummensart.com/images/Star%20Wars/sw_inyoumustgo.jpg]

8. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Oh gawd, that's so cute! I WANT ONE!

9. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    ME FIRST!!!!!!!! o_O [face_frustrated]

10. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005

Just in case the word isn't out. StarWarsshop.com has leftover C4 merchandise for sale. T-shirts, posters, glassware, and the McQuarrie droids action figures.

11. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    This will come as a surprise to absolutely no one, but I picked up the "Padme" poster by Jason Palmer from his site. :) It was sooooooooo worth it! I also grabbed the sketch book he put together when he was working on the poster. [face_love] Now I just need to get the poster framed.

12. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    ... I don't quite understand how they were convention exclusives if they're just going to sell them online afterwards.

13. ArchaicRebel

May 11, 2004
    Oh, I was with people that saw the writing on the wall and knew they'd do that before the con got under way. And when they were just selling them by the bucket load on the last two days (as in throw the four-per-person limit to the wind) there was no way I was buying more 'cause I could see it then. And there's no way that any of us peddlers could make the $15 price back on them with SWS.com saturating the market with them. Basically, I hope no one was planning on more than breaking even with these things...

14. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Yeah, I didn't get any to make a profit.. It just kind of seems like if it's a convention exclusive, then you should only sell it at the convention. But I have no comprehension of marketing so I'm really just babbling. :p

I found a mcquarrie fett when I cleaned out my car. I just want to know how the heck I forgot that I bought it and why it was in my car.

I blame gnomes.

15. ArchaicRebel

May 11, 2004
    The ones I got, I got for myself. Or my cousin's kids down the road when they can appreciate stuff like that.

16. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I just got them for friends who asked. :)

17. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I broke down and bought the Proto Form Optimus Prime figure they had at Target the other day.

I'm guessing but this must be his Cybertron form before he assimilates the Kenworth form or is it Peterbuilt?, on earth. It's still cool though!

18. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    :confused: I think it's Peterbilt. Kenworth's have always had a long box "nose." I remember old-skool Optimus having a flat-front cab, ala Peterbilt.

19. ArchaicRebel

May 11, 2004
  20. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Is there anyone who is planning to attend SDCC this year that might be able to pick up a few things for me????? I would either pre-order, or pay cash for items in advance. I would be extremely grateful :D

21. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Anyone looking to fill holes in their Galactic Heroes collection may wan to to check ther local Family Dollar. The store up her in Brighton has 8 different single packed Galactic heroes figures for $2 ea. They have Darth Vader, Han Solo (Hoth), Luke (Jabbas Palace), Bossk, C3PO, Chewbacca, Green Clone, & Red Battle droid.

22. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    I finally saw one of the RFT Nerf Blasters today at Wal-Mart (Hampden & Havana), and I bought it on impulse. [face_laugh]

They had a bunch of the Stormtrooper ones (only one RFT).

23. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    You're gonna need it, doing the Endor/Mountain Rebel Trooper.

Unless you're forking out the money for one of the big guns. :D

24. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm Demolitions. :D [face_skull]

25. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Are we going to need to create a new thread to discuss various types & gear for them? 'Cause I'm not sure what demo carries. (hint hint)

Although if we are going to create character types, could I use my sniper ghillie suit? [face_devil] I'll be more than happy to create a SW looking sniper rifle to go with it.

And if we need a heavy gunner, and I finish my minigun, I'll have to use that as well. [face_devil]