main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Smugglers Alliance Updates

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Nov 26, 2002.

1. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I ordered these yesterday and I am sooooooooooo excited. What a steal for reproductions of this size. [face_dancing]

[image=http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/photocor/circusposter.jpg]

2. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I went to my local wal-mart at lunch and sure enough they had wave 5 - seems those two wal-marts are linked somehow. No Darths or Mcfigures but I got the rest of them.

3. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Same for me, no Mc's but they had a bunch of Revans. I went to the Longmont WalMart.

4. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I love the darth vader head halloween trick or treats at target. you get like 25 darth vader heads, each one with candy inside, for 7.99 or something.

I can't wait to eat all the candy and think of fun things to do with my mini vader heads.. maybe I'll start my own mini helmet exhibit.

5. e1jnky

e1jnky Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2004
    Got my new Disney character SW figures in the mail today. There are 5 figures total: Donald as Han Solo, Mickey as Luke, Minny as Leia, Stitch as the emperor, and my favorite Goofy as Darth Vader. They are about the same scale as the Yoda/Jedi Mickey 2 pack from last year.

6. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Wooo Hooo! I succesfully placed my order for all 3 MR scaled Clone helmets today! I can't wait until they arrive!

7. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I am one dispenser away from completing my star wars pez dispenser collection :)

unfortunately while going through mine I did realize I left some at my mom's house in alaska.. so I might just purchase those again.

8. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Dammit, I really need to dig out all of my Amidala and Leia 12-inch dolls from my mom's garage. That's just not a good fate for them.

9. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Finally found CZ-4 today at the Wal-mart of 136th & I-25. Looks like someone beet me to the UGH figures, but atleast I am cought up now. My friend found 6 of the UGH figures at the Wal-mart in lower Longmont, so atleast it looks like they are shipping.

10. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    I managed to pick up most of the other UGH figures last night along with most all of the Legends figures I was looking for. Amazingly, hot on the heels of wave 5, I managed to pick wave 6 as well! Found them all at Wal-mart and they had tons, so today might be the day to check them out!

11. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Found wave 7 (minus the Mc Obi-wan) today @ the Wal-mart off I-25 in Westminster. Both that store and the one in Brighton & tons of both wave 4 & 5 and plenty of Legends waves 1,2,3&4. Might be a good time to check yoru local Wally world if your still trying to get caught up.

12. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    You have some serious luck up there at that Wal-mart. They get stuff about a month before any other Wal-Mart in the area does. I still need a Starkiller to get caught up with the waves before wave 7.

13. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Well, I think it's really just a matter of beating the scalpers to the punch! I hit the Wal-mart in Brighton every night when they are pulling out the freight & the Target in Longmont when they open every morning before I get to work. I hit several other Wal-mart & Target stores in the area on a semi-regular basis as well. I think most stores receive pretty much the same stuff at the same time, it's just a matter of being there at the right time. I am very dedicated to completing my collection, as many in the RMFF already know, so I do go a bit overboard scouting for toys sometimes. I just keep telling myself though that there are many worse things I could be addicted to!

14. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Like anime. :-B

15. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Target - Southlands

Comic Packs - Rogue Squadron, Purge, Infinities
    Han Solo Mug
    Various Key Chains

16. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    If anyone finds the Dark Woman/A'sharad Hett Comic Pack of figures... PLEASE snag it for me and you will be greatly rewarded (and paid back). :D

17. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Saw old school posters at the Blockbuster at 120th & Colorado. 39.95 a piece, but the ESB one says "coming this summer.."
    kinda cool.

18. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    I picked up all three and they are now hanging downstairs.

I think they are pretty cool.

19. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    wow. amazing response time! :p

20. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Picked up my first Force Unleashed items today. I found the unleashed battle packs @ the Wal-mart on 136th & I-25 in Westy.

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2008/100_3437.jpg]

21. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    You Master Hunter, You!

22. e1jnky

Sep 20, 2004
    Snagged one for ya. I'll bring it with on Sat.

23. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    You Are AWESOME!!!

24. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005

A blast from the past.

I received the Revenge of the Sith circus style homage poster (and sketch print) in the mail the other day. Truly awesome.
    It will hang next to the original circus-style poster I have from ANH with autographs from those who came to C3 and the Behind the Mask tour a while back.

25. LadyoftheMandalore

LadyoftheMandalore Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Just so everyone knows, I'm going to bring a whole ton of posters and extra promotional crapforcrap that I have lying around in my movie stuff collection to the meeting on Saturday.
    So, besides the Across the Universe mini-posters I'm bringing for Jeff and Cory, I also found the stack of Superman Returns mini posters and newspaper promos, an extra Kung Fu Hustle 27x40" poster, and a couple of X-Men 3 mini-posters.
    Just thought I'd share the wealth a little bit, if anyone wants this stuff.

No Bratz banners this time.:p

*edit* Kung Fu Hustle has been called.