main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Smugglers Incorporated: NEW CARLISLE, PA FAN FORCE

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DUCTTAPESOLO, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUCTTAPESOLO

DUCTTAPESOLO Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2002
    I wish to set up a FanForce in the Carlisle,PA region. My friend and I have set up an outline for the club and have it and membership application available apon e-mail request. Contact me via email @ CHOWbacca8@AOL.com

C'mon lets get this official and set up events for Episode 2!

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Howdy, if you would like a forum set up we only ask that you have two other people posting here in this thread that are interested. If you need any help or advice you can email me at vattimo@vlattimo.com.

3. Amanamann

Amanamann Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002
    Booyah!

4. DUCTTAPESOLO

Apr 25, 2002
    So Tim's on board...

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Get one more and get some active posting going on in here and I'll get you a forum. By the way where is New Carlisle? Is it near any of the major cities in PA?

6. DUCTTAPESOLO

Apr 25, 2002
    Its just Carlisle, and its 30 minutes west of Harrisburg. Off the turnpike and 81

I suspect a ton of active posting after i hold a seminar in my high school on the mythological aspects of star wars.

7. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    While Carlisle could be considered part of The PA Mid Rim, it is a little west, and we are already trying to deal with the chapter covering such a large area. If you can get the members, I'd suggest a new chapter could be a decent idea.

If not, you're always welcome with us.

!snap

8. DUCTTAPESOLO

Apr 25, 2002
    I'm trying to whip up new memebership. I'm this close to jedi mind tricks and the threat of rabid e-woks. I rather be a independent fanforce, joing the mid rim is an option

9. Lobot86

Lobot86 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Count me in.

10. DUCTTAPESOLO

Apr 25, 2002
    alright, guys. it looks like we got the minimum three in the forum. I'm going to round up the other memebers i gave forms to in school and then moblize membership to this forum. Then i will release our first newsletter and when can plan a mass seeing of Ep. 2. Our First Event!

11. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I live in Martinsburg, WV, but I hang with the Maryland crowd in Baltimore. You guys may be closer or at least just as far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.