main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Smugglers Mirage

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AuroraSilverstar, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    OOC: Not that I know of. And ships can fire with the cloak but your right you can see the lasers. "Not bad not bad,for IMPS at least" Davin then fired at the ties more and more.

2. AuroraSilverstar

AuroraSilverstar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    Dy-Lin- A cloaking device? Does a ship taht small have one?
    Bart- You know I have no idea whether there is a base around. I'm doing what I do best: smuggling!!!

IC-
    "Look, whatever-your-name-is, you have the wrong person, I have never had a run in with a bounty hunter and I've never had a price on my head. Move out of my way." She fired a couple haphazard shots at him, not really aiming.
    "Commander Antilles, I confirm. Tarrorack, here are the hyperspace coordinates. On my mark." she told Tarrorack. "Punch it!"
    With that the two ships jumped to hyperspace.

3. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    She dont understand. Well I cant hold them off. "See ya Mr.Wedge" Davin then jumped into hyperspace.

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: umm, the Interdictor is still working. Shields are probably at 50% but it still has it's G-wells up.

5. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Basics
    Name: Ateri Deneveon
    Codename(s): Deneveon
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Species: human
    Clothing: Imperial uniform; black cloak and tunic
    Eye Color: green
    Hair Color: very dark brown
    Height: 1.67 meters
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Skin Tone: tan
    Build: medium
    Are you athletic, overweight, normal, underweight, etc: athletic
    Special skills/capabilities: mechanics; piloting; espionage; Intelligence; diplomacy

Equipment
    Ship: modified Z-95 headhunter
    Ship name: Epsilon Shield
    Ship capabilities: (1) ion cannon; (10) modified cluster missiles; (2) advanced homing torpedoes; laser cannons (single fir or linked)
    Weapon most used: blaster rifle

The Force
    Do you have it: yes
    Extent of Capabilities (cannot exceed telepathy and moving things w/ mind): Jedi Mind trick; move object

Allegiance
    If you're an Imperial
    Do you have your own command ship or squadron? squadron
    Which department are you from (ex- Intellegence, Navy, Stormtrooper, Royal Guard etc.): former Intelligence officer; presently Naval commander

Bio: Deneveon was born on Coruscant. Her father, an Imperial officer, raised her and helped her hone her piloting and mechanical skills. To prove her worth, she was assigned to spy on a Rebel installation. One mistake cost her imprisonment and torture, leaving a prominent scar on her neck. She escaped with Rebel information, earning her a higher rank early in life. She easily stepped up to the rank of Commander, and now leads her own TIE fighter squadron.

uuh... yeah. neat RPG, Aurora. :D

6. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC:i'm gald I got out of there

IC:
    "we better move on, we'll never get a legal shipment at Nal Hutta. Set coarse for the smuggler base near Chandrila"

7. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    Thanks Deneveon!

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: No one is out of the water yet. The Interdictor was in system before you guys "escaped".

9. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon stood by her fighter and glanced around her. She snatched up her comm.

"Control, I need to know what's going on. Do you want me to deploy my fighters?"

10. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC:look back, I jumped out long ago

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Oh, yeah. I was really meaning Dy-lin and Aurora. Sorry, I forgot.

EDIT: fixed name. Man I'm tired when I get this confused...

12. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    Sorry about that.

IC-
    "Look, whatever-your-name-is, you have the wrong person, I have never had a run in with a bounty hunter and I've never had a price on my head. Move out of my way." She fired a couple haphazard shots at him, not really aiming.
    "Commander Antilles, I confirm. That Interdictor is still here. Concentrate fire on that Interdictor."

The bombardment of the Interdictor continued. Another shot hit her shields. Her shields were failing. Ok, she decided, Its time for fancier flying. She looped around and shot at her attacker. Tarrorack barked something at her, which she didn't catch. He then swooped underneath her and took out her the agressor.

13. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    The MC80 continued firing on the six shuttles heading at it. It fired full on, with all of its turbolasers. The X-Wings went after the rest of the TIEs.

OOC: Ok, at this point, those shuttles should be almost dead..they aren't going to last against a Mon Cal Star Cruiser for long, especially when it's firing every turbolaser.

14. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon received no reply from control. She jumped into her headhunter.

"Control, this is Deneveon. Any orders?" She tried again. When nothing but static came through, she sighed. "All right then. All fighters prepare."

15. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Captain Cazzell, an hour into his post, was suddenly startled by a buzz on the office comm. He reached forward and flipped the channel on.

"Cazzell here."

"Captain, we have just been warned of a possible Rebel threat and have been put on Warning status. Make sure your men know. Check every incoming vessel of medium or larger size with extreme caution."

"Yes sir. Cazzell out."

He switched to the Space Traffic Control channel and relayed the message.

"Now hear this. All incoming traffic of medium or larger size must go through the scanners. Any variation in the ship logs and the scan data will require an immediate search. Have all scanning crews standing by until further notice."

Cazzell leaned back in his chair with a grin. He switched off the comm and said,"Let's find us some Rebels."

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Geers wathed as, one by one, the empty shuttles were destroyed. All the while when the shuttles were "Attacking" The star Destroyer had been positioning itself to get a better shot at the MC80.

"You may fire when ready."

With that the Imperial Star Destroyer opened fire with all of its turbolasers, while the remaining TIEs were revealed as dummies themselves. The trap had been sprung.

17. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Davin arrived at his quarters and began thinking of ways to meet with Auralen again. Maybe if I told her about a smuggling mission, the one he was supposed to take. How do I contact her he thought? why did she say she didnt have a run in with a bounty hunter? There was a price on her head, posted a day ago. i must meet with her because of one reason.He didnt want to think about it though.I've got an idea.

18. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Dy-lin, you are still in the battle. I wouldn't suggest walking to your quarters. I say you are still in the battle because that Interdictor was still running its G-wells. Making it impossible for you to jump to Hyperspace.

19. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    The MC80 gave the ISD its broadside and turned back to it. All the turbolasers fired at the last shield generator at the top of the ISD. The Y-Wings swooped in and dropped bombs on it, while the X-Wings went for the Interdictor cruiser. Meanwhile, Jalek, realizing the seriousness of the situation, gave the order for 2 corellian corvettes to be sent in. The lieutenant saluted and gave the order to the crews.

20. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    The Interdictor opened up with its own barrage of turbo lasers, most towards the MC80 and some toward the x-wings. The Devastator's remaining shield generator was dropping, and when it reached 50%, the ISD turned breaking the MC80s shot, but not hurting the ISD's. The Bridge area turbolasers shot at the Y-wings, while the remaining six members from the first squadron of TIEs came in behind the remaining Y-wings, firing.

21. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    Then how come Aurora got to jump to hyperspace? Plus you werent mad before when I said I jumped into hyperspace

22. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    oh I see my bad Bart

IC: I tell ya Auralen we should do my plan

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Um, read what I said after you did. And she has since changed her post to say that the Interdictor was still there, thus blocking her escape.

24. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    did you read my last post?

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    yeah, but I was typing mine when you posted that, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.