main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Smugglers Mirage

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AuroraSilverstar, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    A young lieutenant noticed a woman in tight clothes wandering about the base. He walked over to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am, can I help you?"

2. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Aiyi! Should have gone with loose fitting clothes...

IC: Ilena nodded. "I'm a new recruit. I was wondering where I should report to."

3. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    "Fine i'll switch to someone elses channel. Hello does anyone copy? I know i've got someones channel with the rebels. Does anyone copy?"

Tag:K217

4. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I have to get off now, so see ya tomorrow.

5. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    OOC: I have to go now also syt(see you tommorrow)

6. AuroraSilverstar

AuroraSilverstar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    I am leaving Sunday and won't get back until July 29, and probably not back online until maybe the 30 or 31. So while I'm gone, starting tomorrow (since I probably will not be online at all) Jodo-Fett and Kenobi217 are the GMs (they are gonna run the game) and I'm gonna PM them on what I kinda want to happen so when I get back I'm not totally lost. Jodo-fett has control of Aura'len as well. So, listen to them as you listen to me and I shall see all of you when I get back (if I'm not on tomorrow). Bye
    ~~~~~
    Sure, Jaya and Amidala, ya'll can join! It's not too late. I haven't been on much since I'm packing to go to Canada on Sunday (If you didnt know, the Pope is going to Canada to meet with youth from all over the globe).
    ~~~~~
    When did you leave the meeting, Kenobi?!?! I'm confused!!! And there isnt any NR, its just the Rebel Alliance.

BTW- Dy-Lin, its Aura'len, there is an apostrophe in it, just so you know. It was starting to bother me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC-
    Aura'len looked at Tarrorack and back at Rewen.

"Oh, I see."

7. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: I never left the meeting, if you noticed it was a young lieutenant in the base.

8. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    OOOh ok, sry! I haven't been on lately. But im just gonna let Jodo post for me in this rp bc hes my partner and I dont want to start nething bc I'm leaving. Did you get my PM?

9. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I got your PM, till you get back me and Kenobe will take care of things, though we'll miss you.

10. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    I will miss all of you too!

11. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Bye Aurora. I'll miss you too...even though I never met ya...
    Oh, Ilena is still waiting to start...

12. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I gotta go now, but I'll be on later. Kenobi, why don't you go on GS or the GS social thread anymore? We miss you....

IC: Ilena suddenly felt self-conscious in her clothes. She waited for the young man to respond.

13. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: What ar eyou talking about, I was on there yesterday? You have GOT to learn some patience girl.

The young lieutenant grinned.

"I'll show you the waist - er, way."

He walked over to a corridor and pointed.

"His command room is the third on the right..but he's in a meeting right now, with one of the breast-uhh, I mean, best smugglers in the galaxy, so maybe you should wait till he finishes."

The lieutenant saluted and walked quickly away.

14. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    OOC: Aurora, so you're coming to my homecity, huh? the place where the Pope is coming to, Downsview Park, is irght near my school, and pretty near my house. i'll be able to see the commotion without having to go there. ;)

15. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC:If you see the popemobile, take some pics.

16. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    You live in Toronto, huh? That's so cool. How far is Dowsview Park from Toronto? We're walking there on Saturday and spending the night there, and there's gonna be a huge Mass on Sunday.

17. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Ilena raised her eyebrows at the young man's blunders. She followed his directions and waited outside the door. She had nowhere else to go.

OOC: But you're not on the GS social thread. It's not completely insanity central without you. And I don't have a lot of patience.

18. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: I think I should defect to smuggling...

19. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, all we need's another smuggler..why not come to the RA?

20. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: RA, here I come. ;)

IC: Deneveon sat in front of her comm console on her cruiser. "This is Commander Deneveon of the Imeprial Navy. I wish to speak with a commadning officer of the Alliance."

21. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: It'll be good to have you here.

Jalek's commanding comm in his chair suddenly beeped.

"Excuse me for a moment."

He pressed the button and got the message.

"How can I help, Commander Deneveon?"

22. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    OOC: Downsview Park is in Toronto. it's in the northern part of the city. i don't know where you're staying in Toronto, but if you're taking the subway to Downsview Park, get off at Downsview Station, which is last northern stop on the Spadina/Univeristy line. if you see the TTC subway maps, you'll notice how the subway goes around in a almost complete loop. the last stop on the left hand side of the loop is Downsview Station. from there, Downsview Park is only a 5 minute walk. however, i don't know how tight security will be, and you may be ushered in a certain entrance. and there will be a lot of people there, so leave extra early.

and i will try to get a shot of the popemobile for you Christian/Catholic people.

23. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    Hehehe, this is me waking up a few hours early... :) ;) I'm staying in the Knights Inn and we're walking x amount of miles to Downsview park, hehe that's all I know! If you happen to see a group of people wearing shirts with a design on the back that resembles a Texas flag and a big cross in the middle (and it says St. Theresa's) that's us! :) hehehe

24. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Jun 30, 2002
    OOC: can I make an NPC until I get a partner?

25. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "Yes. I wish to speak with you..." She paused. "Privately."

In the cockpiy of her cruiser she waited for a reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.