main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Smugglers Mirage

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AuroraSilverstar, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Jalek nodded.

"Face to face, perhaps?"

2. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Ilena retied her purple sash and wiped a smudge of her boot as she waited for the commander to emerge.

3. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: Sorry to you keep you waiting Amidala, but there's no realistic way my character could deal with you; he's on the comm with an Imperial commander, and meeting with a smuggler.

4. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: I understand. It's okay, really. I just haven't posted in awhile so I'm just having Ilena waiting. Finish your meeting. I'll wait in the meantime. Heh heh. Maybe I'm finally learning patience?

5. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "Please. I would appreciate your time."

Deneveon hoped she had made the right decision.

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Cazzell was finally called back into Jaarn's office.

"Well, Captain, I just finished pulling up your file and checking everything! I even talked to your last commanding officers. And, while I still have my suspicions of your being a Rebel spy, everything checked out. However, we can't have any weak links in the defence of Coruscant, and so we are... transfering you. I can't tell you anything at this moment, but come back tommorow morning for reassignment. And it would not be wise to leave Coruscant before tommorrow. You are excused."

Cazzell walked out of Jaarn's office and to the lift tube.

"How could this happen?!?", Cazzell asked himself. "I wasn't my fault! This is madness!!"

The lift tube took him down to the docking platform.
    -----

After refueling his ship, Cazzell stoped by a small cantina he enjoyed. As he walked in, he saw Dran Belku and his crew drinking heavily. He walked over.

"Dran, nice to see you again!"

"Hey Forrde! Join us, will ya?"

"Sure, let me just get a drink."

Cazzell walked to the bar and ordered a Correlian Ale and walked back to Dran's table.

"Hey Forrde, lemmie introduce you to my crew. This here is my Co-Pilot, Greeko... one of the best fighter pilots in the Outer Rim!"

Greeko rods.

"And these two big lugs are Krruzk and Broosk, the Trandoshan brothers. Great bodygaurds and even better marksmen."

The Trandshans both growled... then winked.

"And lastly, this is a guy I picked up on Bespin awhile back. His name is Garrik. He is actually an animal trainer and makes our business look legit. He's big and tough, and he once took on three rampaging Gundarks with his bare hands."

"Hello." Garrik's deep voice rumbled the table and turned the heads of half the cantina.

7. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: I won't be here till Friday, so Kenobi you can control my character, I hope you let me defect. ;)

IC: Deneveon leaned forward in her pilot's chair. "Is it a meeting, then?" She asked through the comm.

8. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
  9. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    OOC: i haven't seen Aurora yet. or her group. but heck i have seen a lot of WYD people. i got to take the TTC free with my boyfriend cuz we just fell in line behind a group of WYD foreigners. :)

OOC: C-3PX where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu????????????

10. AuroraSilverstar

AuroraSilverstar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-

I'm back! hey Jaya! I stayed in the Knights Inn in Richmond Hill. It was a 1 and a half hr ride to exibition place! Wow! That was my first time on a subway! Hehe. I saw the Pope in the Popemobile twice!!!!!!!! It was cool. I'm lost in the RP now...lol, it'll take a post or 2 to catch me up!

11. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    Ok, here goes my long post....

IC-

Aurora glanced up,
    "Sure, not a problem." she replied easily as Rewen answered a holo.

12. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Welcome back, Aurora!

13. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    THANKS!!!!!!!!! :D

14. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    Ok, I want to appologize ahead of time for my frequent absences here. Marching Band/Color Guard started today and I was there from 8 am to 12 pm and then I have to go back at 430 until 830. So, I won't be around here often (I don't think). Jodo is a GM in my absense. Thanks all!

15. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: hope you liked Toronto, Aurora. that's cool that you stayed in Richmond Hill cuz that's where my cousins live. but the reason it took so long to get to the Exhibition grounds is cuz Richmond Hill is a suburb and you have to take their transit and then switch to the TTC. anyways, back to the RP.....

C-3PX, where are youuuuuuuu??????????

16. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Aurora, I finally got the "Grope around under the cushions and see if you find any digestive juices" part in your sig. I'm reading Rebel Stand right now.

17. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC:I'm back now. [face_blush]

18. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: good. it's about time. 8-}

19. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC:what about you? Your never around! [face_laugh]

20. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    Maybe we should continue the PRG...hehehe :p Where is everyone?? I know Kenobi isn't here for a bit...buuuut where is everyone else?

21. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: i'm here now! let's get this RPG show on the road!

22. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    The droid waited in the cockpit for his partner
    "We better get going before the locals come looking for us."

23. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: i just got back from helping my brother with his game, C-3PX. and now i'm on for the night. osrry for the wait.

IC: Jaya walked up the ramp of the not-so-new-Mon Cal freighter. Walking through all the twists and turns of her beloved ship, she finally found herself in the cockpit, facing her partner.

"So where's our first delivery? And what's the cargo?"

24. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: guys, I most likely won't be on tomorrow. ok? bye bye.

25. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm back from hell, so... can someone fill me in. I missed you all (well only Kenobi and Aurora). :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.