main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Snakes On A Plane

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoD-Sith, Aug 10, 2006.

1. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    who's gonna go see it? its only gonna be the greatest movie ever made.

2. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    how do you figure?

3. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Snakes. On. A. Plane.

What more do you need????

;)

4. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    When I first read the title I thought maybe this was going to be about the would-be terrorists in the UK but then I remembered seeing a preview for a movie that really was about snakes on an airplane. Definitely a renter. Actually, I'm not even sure about that. Maybe if ends up in my Dad's tub of random movies that he buys from the $5 Walmart bin or at yard sales. Well, maybe not even then. [face_thinking]

5. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Although I do have to add that if my mother-in-law even saw the preview for it she would never fly again. I have never met anyone with more loathing/fear of snakes.

One time we went to her house and she was standing in her driveway violently smacking a broom on the concrete. When we got there we asked her what she was doing. "It was a snake!" she said with a crazy war look in her eyes. When she moved the broom there was a small black stain on the concrete where she had obliterated the little tiny snake.

That is when I truly believed she meant it when she said she hated snakes.

6. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    The first time I heard about this movie I was on maternity leave. I watched a lot of vh1 at the time. They have this show that makes fun of web stuff and news that happened during the week. The comedians doing the show spoofed snakes on a plane with some rubber snakes and I just about laughed my a$$ off. Funny.

If the real thing is as funny I might go see it.

7. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Bah! It has the immortal Samuel L. Jackson in it.

Isn't that reason enough to see it?

8. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Um...still no. [face_plain]

9. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    seriously, snakes on a plane

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    The directors actually planned on changing the name of the movie to a more serious one like "Flight 943" or something like that, and Sam Jackson threatened to leave the movie if they did.

11. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    it was "Flight 121" and yeah he did. he didn't even read the script before accepting the role, all he saw was the title and he was like " OH badass!!" and because of all the internet hype about the movie they went back and reshot some scenes to bump the rating from pg13 to R. and one of the scenes they reshot was one where he says "Im tire of the mother-effin snakes on this mother-effin plane." but to much better efefect and and he actually drops the F-Bomb.

12. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Great movie. I am glad I was brave enough to actually buy a ticket and go see this. I highly recommend it.

stupid people in airplane lavatories, add some snakes and voila!!! hilarity ensues.

13. Jmonty

Jmonty Jedi Knight

Nov 11, 2005
    does SLJ ever say 'we got motha effin snakes!!!'?

14. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    no, but he does say things like "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IVE HAD IT WITH THE MOTHER***IN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER***IN PLANE!!" and "TURN THIS MOTHER***ER LEFT!!!!!!!!" and thats when Keenan saves the day.

15. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    I guess you can land a plane after playing PS 2 flight simulators.

You DO get to see a snake bit a booby!

16. MoD-Sith

Aug 28, 2003
    that was awesome when the dude gets bit on the wang, that was fricken hilarious.